Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jen is CL and not CF after all.

Posted by cfuter 
Jen is CL and not CF after all.
November 09, 2022
Per Allure magazine, Jen tried having kids and it didn't work.

Another CF icon gone, I guess.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/jennifer-aniston-reveals-harrowing-ivf-journey/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Re: Jen is CL and not CF after all.
November 09, 2022
I saw that today, that she desparately tried to have a kid, but it just didn't happen
November 09, 2022
Let's hope she doesn't end up with breast or uterine cancer. Hyper-stimulating one's ovaries, particularly when you are over 35, isn't a great idea.

It's amazing that someone at the clinic didn't leak her information. I know HIPAA exists, but that doesn't stop sleazy people from leaking information. (It probably helps that it was maybe 10 years ago.)

One the one hand, kudos to her for not blabbing and playing the Desperate Infertile card. I remember being a teenager when Connie Chung, who was an early female news anchor, was on the cover of freaking Time magazine and the headline was, "I WANT A CHILD" and how she was so desperate and willing to quit work, etc. (She and Maury Povich ended up adopting one child.) I hate it when celebrities do that because it just makes people say shit like, "See, these uppity career women always regret having their careers and they should have got pregnant when they were 25.."

I never cared for how the press treated Anniston and there was so much investment in the "Brad cheated because she wouldn't give him a child and Angelina was the better woman because she gave him all those babies." (When, in reality, she appeared to be batshit crazy, not that I ever thought Brad Pitt was a prize.)

At least Anniston sounds as if she's at peace with her decision. Now the only problem is that many will think every woman without a child is really a sad and desperate infertile person.

Although, if people would just shut the fuck up and stop asking women about their plans for their wombs, that would work too.
November 09, 2022
bell_flower
One the one hand, kudos to her for not blabbing and playing the Desperate Infertile card. I remember being a teenager when Connie Chung, who was an early female news anchor, was on the cover of freaking Time magazine and the headline was, "I WANT A CHILD" and how she was so desperate and willing to quit work, etc. (She and Maury Povich ended up adopting one child.) I hate it when celebrities do that because it just makes people say shit like, "See, these uppity career women always regret having their careers and they should have got pregnant when they were 25.."

This is one of the things I admire most about her. She could have milked this for years but chose not to. She isn't the type to broadcast/play the victim card and pretend that it somehow makes her like the average Joe. When famoose people play that card (and so many do!) then the idiots who love them end up playing the same card, and now it is in vogue to act all victimized and butthurt about everything.

She comes across as refreshing and a pleasant person to be around. The last thing I want to be around/here is some ultra-privileged brat multi-millionaire babbling about parunting being hard, how unfair it is that they have to be sample size to get work, how they are 25 and struggle because they have to work and are only worth $5 million dollars, how they were commoditized for their looks, etc. I'm to the point where I'm ready to start boycotting certain celebrities who won't stop with the self-victimization. Seriously, just shut up and cry to a therapist for $500 an hour through zoom videos from your mansion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login