Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP low life breeders forced daughter into bait car

Posted by ladybug2203 
PMYABP low life breeders forced daughter into bait car
November 10, 2022
Poor little girl was screaming and crying that she didn't want to steal a car

https://youtu.be/-nmFOl70nrQ

EDIT: sorry mods my bad, I didn't watch the full video until after posting and realized the adults were her older brother and his girlfriend not her parents sorry about that
Re: PMYABP low life breeders forced daughter into bait car
November 10, 2022
ladybug2203
Poor little girl was screaming and crying that she didn't want to steal a car

https://youtu.be/-nmFOl70nrQ

EDIT: sorry mods my bad, I didn't watch the full video until after posting and realized the adults were her older brother and his girlfriend not her parents sorry about that

They're still abusive fucksticks.

and I would still include the fucking parents in for this because they probably permitted the golden penis to abuse the younger sister.

years and years ago I had a bit of fun with the son that lived next door, he was only about 4 or so at the time and his sister was a year behind him. I was hanging up cloths and the fence was a picket like fence with very narrow openings. enough for me to see. anywho, the little prick was tormenting the little girl..she was getting upset and crying and she struck out at him. this is justification for him to really belt her. Now she really was crying and he was grinning like a fucking possum eating shit. I had enough and I said low but loud enough for the shit to hear. 'I know what you are doing.'... YOu should have seen shitfords face... he started looking around... I stood stock still... but he was no longer as smug, was now actually afraid... think I called him some epithet and moved off. He never saw me. but I wiped the shitty smile off his face.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login