Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twins try to stealth and both end up paying brat support

Posted by freya 
Twins try to stealth and both end up paying brat support
November 16, 2022
The man dating a woman gave a fake name and admitted he had a twin brother. He also did things to cause confusion between the two twins. When the paternity test came back positive the twin said it wasn't him and was his twin.

Both men refused to admit which one of them impiged the woman so now both are paying court ordered brat support.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/identical-twin-brothers-both-ordered-to-pay-child-support-for-9-year-old-girl-after-lying-about-paternity/ar-AA149WfG?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6654fe6029d94e5fb2d3aae99dd27fb4
Re: Twins try to stealth and both end up paying brat support
November 17, 2022
I remember something like this on Maury or Jerry Springer forever ago where identical twin brothers were banging the same woman, one of them got her pregnant and the brat's paternity couldn't be determined because the brothers' DNA was the same.

Seems as though the two in this case would impersonate one another to sleep with as many women as possible. I'm glad they're both being forced to pony up if they're not going to confess who the actual father is, unless they did actually both bang the same woman, in which case it might be impossible to know for sure which one impregnated her.

Why didn't the guy refuse to do the DNA test? Is it something he was legally obligated to do because the mother demanded it? Or was it just as easy as refusing and that being the end of it? I'm not sure how this kind of thing works in Brazil. Too bad their names weren't released, because I bet there would be a few more women coming forward demanding paternity tests if these two asshats were truly trying to fuck tons of women by swapping identities.
November 19, 2022
That's hilarious.
November 19, 2022
Maybe they can get a twin discount on vasectomies?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 22, 2022
two for the price of one???

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login