Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nightmare from forced birth Poland

Posted by cfdavep 
Nightmare from forced birth Poland
November 21, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/z0nd2s/gave_up_a_baby_for_adoption_20_years_ago_who_was/

A woman in Catholic Poland was raped 20 years ago and forced to birth the result. The daughter found her 20 years later in an attempt to "have a relationship" The kid ended up being spoiled by the grandparents, the rape victims parents, so it looks like this woman lost her parents over this also. The rape victim tried every way she could to commit suicide to not have to face what was ahead.
Re: Nightmare from forced birth Poland
November 21, 2022
I don't see this woman having any real options.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 21, 2022
I feel bad for this woman. Hoping she has some sympathetic family and friends in her life.
Her parunts can piss off, they know this causes her serious stress bordering on suicide and they still invite the brat into their lives.
November 21, 2022
This is why abortion must always be legal and easily accessible. Had this woman been able to abort when she was younger, none of this would have happened and she could have lived a full life, free from the shadow of a rape baby.

I know Polish people aren't normally wealthy, but who wants to wager that the grandmoo will now leave everything to this new found grandchild and cut her own daughter out of the will?
November 29, 2022
the fucking asshole gp's an dparents of this girl. they value the goddam forced fucktrophy and don't give a damn if she kills herself. one of the reasons I oppose these moronic jerks of adopted kids. I don't know where so many of them get this insidious desire to go look for birth parents. some try and do it discreetly so as not to upset the apple cart but some of these idjets have gone so far as standing around outside where the birth mother works holding signs 'why won't you talk to me'. entitled asshole brats. you aren't entitled to a chat.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 29, 2022
r/childfree response is reasonable, but if you go into r/adoption where the story was crossposted, you'll find a mixed bag. That sub is a sea of adoptees and they're all basically defending the rape daughter for contacting the grandparents. It's just sickening.

People like that adoptee are the reason abortion should always be legal. i get that it's Poland, but still. Things like this wouldn't happen if women had equal rights there.

Somebody in r/adoption posted this as a reply and this is one of the best written posts to defend birth mothers I've seen:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Adoption/comments/ktg4ai/why_i_rejected_a_reunion_with_the_child_i_placed/
November 30, 2022
Do people ever have good outcomes when they try to reconnect with their biological parents after adoption? Sometimes the mother surrenders the child because she doesn't want it. Why would you want to try to forge a relationship with someone who didn't want you in the first place? Sounds like a recipe for heartbreak.

Or if the biological parents are open to a meetup, what about the adoptive parents? They did all the shit work of raising the kid AND they spent thousands of dollars to purchase the child, only for that child to flounce back to their "real" parents. I'm not adopted, but it burns my ass when someone who is adopted refers to their biological parents as their "real" parents. No motherfucker, your real parents are the ones who wiped your ass, cleaned your vomit, put clothes on you and fed you and dealt with all your shit. The people who created you are you are your sperm and egg donors and nothing more.

I can see why the woman in the now locked Reddit discussion wanted nothing to do with the kid. The product of sexual assault and shamed by her family for being pregnant and shamed even more for surrendering the kid. I imagine it would be traumatic to have your rapist's child shoved into your arms and then you're expected to be happy about it. It sounds like the child went sniffing around for her birth mother because she was adopted into a family where the parents had many other adopted kids and she got very little attention, but she definitely overstepped boundaries getting in touch with the woman's family when it sounds like the adoption was not open.

It sounds like this woman's relatives are all shitsacks in the first place for how they treated her, so I don't think it would be a big loss for her to go no contact with them. I can only imagine the trauma that is being rekindled having to see her rape child at every goddamn family gathering. I know it's not the kid's fault her mother was assaulted or that she was born, but it doesn't give the little bitch the right to force herself into the author's family just because she doesn't get enough hugs in her adoptive home.
November 30, 2022
twocents
the fucking asshole gp's an dparents of this girl. they value the goddam forced fucktrophy and don't give a damn if she kills herself. one of the reasons I oppose these moronic jerks of adopted kids. I don't know where so many of them get this insidious desire to go look for birth parents. some try and do it discreetly so as not to upset the apple cart but some of these idjets have gone so far as standing around outside where the birth mother works holding signs 'why won't you talk to me'. entitled asshole brats. you aren't entitled to a chat.

I would seek out my MEDICAL information if I could, as this information would dramatically impact the life of the child, as I've a boatload of medical conditions, and most of them are genetic. However, finding out any information on my birth mother and sperm donor would most likely be fruitless, as I think my adoption involved a state cover up of crimes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 03, 2022
It wouldn’t surprise me if r/adoption had single-handedly convinced some women to abort and some couples to not adopt. A lot of the people there are full of contempt towards adoptive parents and full of entitlement about birth families.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login