Advanced

I wonder if this was a true story?

Posted by thom_c 
I wonder if this was a true story?
November 26, 2022
Blast from the past:

https://np.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2cm5xt/am_i_a_bad_person_for_this/

reddit
Here's the original post, since OP deleted it (I guess because he got tired of his inbox filling up with people accusing him of lying).

So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a Fucking PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

thom_c
Blast from the past:

https://np.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2cm5xt/am_i_a_bad_person_for_this/

reddit
Here's the original post, since OP deleted it (I guess because he got tired of his inbox filling up with people accusing him of lying).

So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a Fucking PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

If true, this trolling was EPIC!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: I wonder if this was a true story?
November 27, 2022
if I was in a position to do this I would. given how entitled these brood sows are of late I entirely believe this little shit was acting like this. but I sure would have loved to have witnessed this

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 28, 2022
Seems to me we had a similar story here involving ice cream. Still a laff riot.
November 28, 2022
kman
Seems to me we had a similar story here involving ice cream. Still a laff riot.

Made my cold heart warm.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 28, 2022
I was out shopping once... years ago. and was watching a spoiled little 3 year old shit in a shopping cart. mom was trying to avoid the stupid thing. But I used her avoidance to give the brat the stink eye whenever mom wasn't looking. After a couple of times the kid starts to notice... so when mom looks at me I'm examining bags of cut lettuce... mom looks away... "OO". back and forth. I have to admit I had that kid borderline breakdown by the time we moved in opposite directions.. fun to mess with its little mind

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 06, 2022
This is a rip off of an old post from the Childfree forum on Livejournal back in the mid 2000’s, except it was McDonald’s and not Burger King.
December 06, 2022
grifen411
This is a rip off of an old post from the Childfree forum on Livejournal back in the mid 2000’s, except it was McDonald’s and not Burger King.

This is still within the line of possibility, with many snarky CF out there sick of entitled brats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 07, 2022
I've seen a similar story, only a brat was screaming for a Hershey's bar in the dollar store and the person in front of said brat and his handler bought the entire box of chocolate bars just to spite the screeching bastard. They ended it with something like, "I wasn't intending to buy 24 candy bars when I went in the dollar store, but here we are," complete with a photo of the foot-long receipt showing two dozen chocolate bars.

I hope both stories are true, but if they're not, they're still entertaining.
December 07, 2022
with me at least I got to unnerve and upset that little princess brat... she was getting close to some sort of a melt down. I tend to think she was such a freakin little bitch that mom was not that inclined to pay much attention to anyone else. probably tired of the bitch herself.

another thing I've noticed is some of these damn parents seem to be oblivious to obvious little 'body language/behaviour' of their sex trophies... ... I was at a favorite restaurant yesterday..favorite because I don't see the goddam little shits that often. unfortunately for me there was a famblee and friends there. and unfortunately most of the time. both in high chairs. one was about a year and a half and the other was maybe pushing 2 1/2 or so... and the goddam fucking attention rivalry was a pain in the friggin butt. each one just HAD to be the focus of everyone's attention. God forbid the other got one iota of attention from dad or mom or anyone else. second that happened the 'neglected' one would start something.. the baby generally just screeching..and the older one..."mommommommommommommommommommom....". I'm stting there just gritting my teeth and saying shut up. just shut the fuck up. and then the parents would start that stupid baby talk. good lord that would drive me insane.

I need to get some headphones. bluetooth. but I am finding it difficult to get anything other than those damnable ear buds.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

December 07, 2022
twocents

I need to get some headphones. bluetooth. but I am finding it difficult to get anything other than those damnable ear buds.

The situation is so bad for me, I don't leave the house. I do keep a pair of wired ear buds in my purse with my waterproof MP3 player and phone in case I'm trapped in an over-booked doctor's office and some howler monkey acts up. I'm so well-prepared because the fuckers can cause migraines that can land me in an ambulance.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login