Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First class seats for the entire famblee - including toadler

Posted by freya 
First class seats for the entire famblee - including toadler
November 27, 2022
Male who is in first class has a meltdown when he sees a brat in first class. I suspect he thought brats weren't allowed in first class.
Wondering why he wouldn't check to see if brats are allowed on a flight before shelling out that much money?
Hell, I'd check that out before spending $50 extra, let alone hundreds to thousands.

I don't think the comments he made to the mom were warranted and it is his own fault for assuming and not doing his own due diligence.

What I don't like about these kinds of stories is that this behavior tends to be pinned on the childfree. Often parents are the worst about wanting to be away from brats in their free time and really, who can blame them?

Comments are mixed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/z5ntmp/aita_for_booking_my_toddler_a_first_class_seat/
Re: First class seats for the entire famblee - including toadler
November 28, 2022
Only Malaysia Air bans children from first class, and that ban is over 10 years old. So look out if you ever fly first class, but you probably won't see many children there because of the expense.
November 28, 2022
kman
Only Malaysia Air bans children from first class, and that ban is over 10 years old. So look out if you ever fly first class, but you probably won't see many children there because of the expense.

That's because the worthless fuckers are a 'precious class'.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 28, 2022
I've flown business plenty of times and yes, sadly, children are allowed. Annoys me - why call it business class and have it open to children (who are not boss babies) - but there's no first class on most planes these days, only business. However, children, particularly young ones, are very rarely in business class (because it costs a lot to bring the whole famblee) and I've never actually dealt with one misbehaving. Honestly it is one of the main reasons I shell out for business class! So, like the guy, I'd be pretty pissed off too if I paid $$$ and got stuck listening to a crying child. It is billed as a luxury experience, so it damn well ought to be one. There's no luxury in listening to a crying baby.

(What I have encountered, more than once, is entitled breeders from coach trying to get into business class to use the facilities. They always seem shocked when the flight attendants don't kowtow but send them straight back to coach, and I delight in seeing them not get what they want.)
December 01, 2022
I flew first class on British Airways several years ago. A couple brought their baby that kept crying and crying, and finally (of course right after food was served!) the thing projectile vomited into the aisle and shut up. I felt so bad for that flight attendant. It was only a two hour flight thank god.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login