Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another year, another Toys for Tots theft

Posted by mr. neptune 
Another year, another Toys for Tots theft
December 14, 2022
I must be a Bad Bobby because of this, I am actually laughing as I read about this.

Why is it there are so many underprivleged kids who need Toys for Tots in the first place?

Oh, how sad!
Re: Another year, another Toys for Tots theft
December 15, 2022
Twenty bikes were stolen. Uh, wait a minute. Kids still ride bikes? I thought single moos were too afraid the bogey man was going to snatch their fuck trophies to allow them outside to ride bikes.
December 15, 2022
This is a literal wet dream situation for a charity. I swear this kind of stuff is rigged and charities probably leave stuff out unattended hoping for this. Charity gets their name in the paper, cries fowl and all the dumb dumbs fall for the ploy because the article mentions brats. Shit tons of stuff is donated, well beyond the 20 bikes stolen. And after the article is published more crap will be donated. If you grow up being handed everything (even if it isn't much, relatively speaking) why would you think it will ever end?

Cold hard facts don't work on dumb dumbs:
They hear "one out of every five brats live in poverty" and think they'll be the exception who won't raise brats in poverty. Not because they put the efforts in to be the exception but just because they are themselves so they can overcome no job training, sluicing as a teenager and the fact that their significant other is abusive and does drugs. And the brats seem to development issues but the Magic Kingdom will save them!

Same with marriage and brats and thinking they won't be a single parunt with no job prospects/career to fall back on, they'll have perfect brats, or they'll be better parunts then their parunts were. Just "because they think it will happen." No efforts needed! Just "believe in magic!"
December 16, 2022
I'd laugh if this was a publicity stunt. Just cry in the media that someone stole a bunch of bikes in order to score more donations, even if it's not true.

As far as why there are so many brats who need charity, that would be morons breeding when they can't afford to do so, and in typical form, expecting everyone else to help subsidize those kids. I've seen those wish trees and sometimes I wonder if the kids who ask for big-ticket items like PS5s or laptops or iPads or whatever are actually the parents asking for those things with the intention of selling them. I'd wager the proceeds from a brand new PS5 could buy a nice amount of booze or drugs for Mommy.
December 17, 2022
Cambion
I'd laugh if this was a publicity stunt. Just cry in the media that someone stole a bunch of bikes in order to score more donations, even if it's not true.

As far as why there are so many brats who need charity, that would be morons breeding when they can't afford to do so, and in typical form, expecting everyone else to help subsidize those kids. I've seen those wish trees and sometimes I wonder if the kids who ask for big-ticket items like PS5s or laptops or iPads or whatever are actually the parents asking for those things with the intention of selling them. I'd wager the proceeds from a brand new PS5 could buy a nice amount of booze or drugs for Mommy.

"My three-year-old would like a PS5, he is so very advanced and so smart!"
Highly doubtful, as he has your genes and you had a brat you can't afford. No mombie, you're selling it for booze and drugs.
December 19, 2022
Oh yes, we are back in scammers and handouts season! In a local group I follow, there's someone that keeps posting about how she's collecting "donations" for needy famblees. Naturally there are well-meaning but dumb people offering her money and asking for her Venmo. I don't know how people can be idiotic about this stuff when it is well-known that grifters take advantage of people during the holidays, and almost always under the guise of "help the poor famblees and childrun!" This same person is also on there with stories about her non-functioning car (uh take the bus like even the seniors in our neighborhood do!) and of course the implication is that you should donate money for this too. Sorry for the wall of text but this burns my ass!

I mean look at this post. Does this not seem scammy af? The use of caps and emojis alone screams scam. Of course they always shove GOBBLESS in there too. And people are on there still offering to give her money and donations!

"Hello Neighbors
I'm reaching out in hopes WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER & keep EVERYONE warm!!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART to the ones who have contributed to our families in need this Holiday Season~ YOU ALL ARE TRUE BLESSINGS~ Now, they're REALLY in need of WARM CLOTHING for the season!!! Now the 2 youngest are good to go, but the two oldest still need jackets and ski pants PLEASE!?! Even if they're second hand, THEY'LL BE MORE THAN GRATEFUL TO ACCEPT THEM [bunch of emojis] PLEASE!!! IF YOUR ABLE TO HELP... THEY'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Also the Mom has A LOT if health issues and would really appreciate a pair of ski-pants, so her body doesn't ache when she goes outside [bunch of emojis] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS & WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS THAT ARE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOURSELVES!!! ITS NOT GOING UNNOTICED [bunch of emojis] MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS"
December 19, 2022
Ketchup
"Hello Neighbors
I'm reaching out in hopes WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER & keep EVERYONE warm!!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART to the ones who have contributed to our families in need this Holiday Season~ YOU ALL ARE TRUE BLESSINGS~ Now, they're REALLY in need of WARM CLOTHING for the season!!! Now the 2 youngest are good to go, but the two oldest still need jackets and ski pants PLEASE!?! Even if they're second hand, THEY'LL BE MORE THAN GRATEFUL TO ACCEPT THEM [bunch of emojis] PLEASE!!! IF YOUR ABLE TO HELP... THEY'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Also the Mom has A LOT if health issues and would really appreciate a pair of ski-pants, so her body doesn't ache when she goes outside [bunch of emojis] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS & WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS THAT ARE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOURSELVES!!! ITS NOT GOING UNNOTICED [bunch of emojis] MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS"

I don't donate to any 'charity' that helps children, as most 'needy' belong to entitled parents with the gimmes. The only charity I donate to is Big Cat Rescue and that is through Amazon. They are legit, as they do provide homes for rescued big cats, and they pass legislation that helps stop the abuse of these animals. They've passed the Big Cat Public Safety Act, which outlaws contact between the public and the baby big cats pimped out for photoshoots.

https://bigcatrescue.org/big-cat-act/

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 19, 2022
Ski pants? Who needs ski pants unless they are skiing. And if they are skiing, are they really poor? I smell a rat.

Long underwear is pretty cheap.
December 19, 2022
Ketchup
I mean look at this post. Does this not seem scammy af? The use of caps and emojis alone screams scam. Of course they always shove GOBBLESS in there too. And people are on there still offering to give her money and donations!

"Hello Neighbors
I'm reaching out in hopes WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER & keep EVERYONE warm!!! "

The WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER line made me vomit in my mouth a little. Not only is it puke worthy but the weird all caps for emphasis is something I find off putting.

Yet somehow I and countless others managed to survive childhood and even years of adulthood without freaking ski pants. I bought some a couple of years ago (used) because I finally could afford to ski but knew I wouldn't be buying a season pass and I wanted to try it first before investing a fortune into ski clothes. I replaced my ski jacket last year with a roomier used one I found online which is in perfect condition except for the zipper pulls breaking. I'll make do, it was around $35 and a practically new waterproof Oakley.

This definitely falls under wants not needs. There is no way in hell this is a needy famblee, if it was, they'd be asking for necessities.
December 19, 2022
The hockey rink near me has one of those trees. I was looking at it, most of the gift requests are pretty mild but then you have the one that’s asking for a Nintendo Switch. They cost $300. I maybe spend that on all of my family members combined. For one kid, that I don’t even know? Hard pass.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 20, 2022
I had a brief association with Habitat for Humanity and some other charities, and I mean BRIEF. H4H got me back for a while when they gave a house to two sisters who were NMNK and worked retail jobs and they were in their 50's. They were grateful and appreciative.

Also the rare exception....the houses mostly go to single Moos who have too many kids from too many different fathers. Most Moos are not appreciative and they often default on INTEREST FREE MORTGAGES. They and their Hellspawn trash the places.

A guy I worked with went to a church who would help people in poor neighborhoods by doing home repairs. He told me he had to tell the teenage volunteer labor not to be "judgmental" when they saw crumbling houses and empty fridges while the Moos and Duds had expensive alcohol, tricked-out nails, expensive clothing and cars. You cannot bullshit teenagers and if they are noticing, it's pretty bad. I think it's still good to help people, but let's face it, the assistance often goes down a black hole.

My money and time go to animal charities these days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login