Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

University suspends woman for bringing infant to class after being warned to stop

Posted by kittehpeoples 
University student brings infant to class, is told to cut it the fuck out, decides admin doesn't know what they're talking about because other students haven't complained directly to her, keeps bringing infant to class, hilarity ensues:

She says she was "blindsided" when they suspended her, even though they'd already told her she couldn't bring an infant to her classes. She's going to some lengths to paint herself as the victim here.

ex-student
"They also said that some people have complained that they can't bring their children onto campus but I said that he's only coming with me because he's so young and he's breastfed.

Oh, please tell me she didn't breastfeed him during class and is now claiming she can't imagine how she disrupted anything....

ex-student
Despite the claims by the university, Mrs Foster says she's received nothing but compliments about how good Emmett is when he was on campus.

She added that she never been told by other students or lecturers that Emmett has been disruptive during studies.

Well, you know, some people are too polite to walk up to you and tell you to your face that you're a stupid, egotistical bitch and that infants don't belong in the classroom.

I'm very impressed that the university stuck to their guns and tossed her ass. Of course, they may get crucified in the media to the point where they relent, but for the sake of her classmates, I hope not.
Lots of people don't like confrontation so they aren't going to say anything to you directly, but they sure as hell are thinking it, and if it bothers them enough they will make the complaint to someone with authority to do something about it. It would have pissed me off to no end to have someone bring a baby to class, and I'm surprised that the university actually took action to ensure that the other students have a good learning environment - normally this is one of the situations where they are too afraid to do anything for fear of being seen as exclusive and unaccommodating.
If they let it go then it is only a matter of time before all the students with brats will haul them in rather than pay for/find brat care. And then chaos will ensue and you can bet beefing will be a part of it and don't be surprised if you come in one day and someone is changing a stink rag, front and center right in the classroom. It is a slippery slope and reasonably intelligent people will figure this out when the first brat makes an appearance and put a stop to it, pronto.
kittehpeoples
I'm very impressed that the university stuck to their guns and tossed her ass. Of course, they may get crucified in the media to the point where they relent, but for the sake of her classmates, I hope not.

I'm thinking the sentiment towards this may have changed pandemic/post-pandemic. Overall, people seem to be more leery and less tolerant of bullshit in general.
I'm also impressed the school actually suspended her. I figured they would have just told all the other students to suck it up and deal with it to avoid angering the mombie. And I'm sure now the school will get hung out to dry by people claiming that it's not a parent-friendly campus and the school is run by child-haters.

Loaves don't belong in a college class. People pay lots of money to be in those classes and how the fuck can they be expected to learn anything with a squalling loaf making racket? Because you cannot tell me that a child that's young enough to still be on the tit was completely silent during every single class. Even if it wasn't screaming and fussing, loaves like to make noise in general and that shit can be very disruptive.

Pick mooing or pick college, you can't do both. Hauling your brat to class because you don't have child care is incredibly disrespectful to not only the professor, but also the other students. I mean if it happens once or twice because child care falls through, I'm sure people would understand. But when it's a regular occurrence, people are gonna take issue with it. I'd wager there are other students in the class who are parents who had the sense to store their children someplace else so they could devote all their attention to their classes, and then this stupid sow brings her calf along and disturbs the learning experience for the entire classroom.

I know my former school didn't let anyone in who wasn't a student. Why didn't security stop Moo at the door and tell her to get rid of the kid?
Cambion
I know my former school didn't let anyone in who wasn't a student. Why didn't security stop Moo at the door and tell her to get rid of the kid?

USA's pronatalists want to normalize children being everywhere at every moment. They want no space to be free of children, not even strip clubs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I bet it's not just because of potential disruption, but also because it's a liability issue too. If something happens to the loaf on campus, moo could sue, and they don't want that. It could also be that they are afraid the loaf could catch something bad, especially if it's still young enough to beef, which might also be another issue they don't want to risk being at fault for.

I think they want to stop it in it's tracks before it gets to the point something does happen. People are lawsuit happy nowadays, the school would want to avoid risk.
craftyzits
Cambion

USA's pronatalists want to normalize children being everywhere at every moment. They want no space to be free of children, not even strip clubs.

Instead of demanding better access to affordable childcare, breeders want everyplace to be "child-friendly." Fuck that noise.
kittehpeoples
Instead of demanding better access to affordable childcare, breeders want everyplace to be "child-friendly." Fuck that noise.

Children should be allowed no where but in the home, their schools, the pediatrician's office, and specific 'child' entertainment venues.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples

Affordable bratcare is only having the amount of brats that one can afford to feed and dump off at a bratsitter. No excess.
freya
kittehpeoples

Affordable bratcare is only having the amount of brats that one can afford to feed and dump off at a bratsitter. No excess.

I agree, I was just going off of "what you might expect them to demand" vs. "what they're actually demanding."
Babies don't belong in college classes. Breeders don't seem to understand that there is a time and place for everything and your sprog doesn't belong everywhere. How are people supposed to concentrate with the screeching and crying? Pick one...school or being a cow.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
kittehpeoples

ex-student
"They also said that some people have complained that they can't bring their children onto campus but I said that he's only coming with me because he's so young and he's breastfed.

So no other woman on the planet has ever breastfed or had a child the age that her brat is now? She really think that having a young loaf that breastfeeds is what makes her unique amongst moos?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
kittehpeoples

ex-student

So no other woman on the planet has ever breastfed or had a child the age that her brat is now? She really think that having a young loaf that breastfeeds is what makes her unique amongst moos?

Well, those women were all obviously terrible mothers for...what...pumping breastmilk and hiring a sitter, I guess?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login