Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Social Media

Posted by cfuter 
Moo Social Media
December 19, 2022
I am just scanning the Breaking Mom subreddit, I swear that it should be renamed the I hate my husband page. And any dad page should be labeled My wife ignores me, wont have sex with me, and picks on me about everything. But we already know that from thoseTrue Mom/Dad confessions pages.

It's 2023 and Dads are still not pulling their weight while the moos sit there helpless very literally. But we know they are martyrs, becuz they keep having more.
Re: Moo Social Media
December 19, 2022
cfuter

It's 2023 and Dads are still not pulling their weight while the moos sit there helpless very literally. But we know they are martyrs, becuz they keep having more.

That's what I'm saying...all these cows do is complain and then they go and have more.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
December 19, 2022
I do not believe for a minute that these women don't have any indication beforehand that their husbands will refuse to help raise their kids.

I'm also stunned by the ones who say they're six or seven months pregnant and just now having the conversation of who's going to do what work with the kid. The time to find out if your hubby is a deadbeat is before you're pregnant, not when you're ready to pop. Good lord.
December 19, 2022
kittehpeoples
I do not believe for a minute that these women don't have any indication beforehand that their husbands will refuse to help raise their kids.

They probably do realize how inept/incompetent/lazy their husbands are, but at least one of the following happens:

- Before kids are born, the Moo is able to sweep the guy's shortcomings under the rug because she wuvs him. When she's struggling to wrangle a screeching brat while Duh sits on his ass playing video games, those shortcomings become harder to ignore, especially when Duh also expects dinner on the table and regular sex. A looooooot of women like to shack up with men they see as damaged because they think they can fix these men. Here's a hint: they can't. They also often get married and/or knocked up before they realize how worthless their man-babies are.

- Moo thinks that once babby comes, Duh will morph into a responsible parent. Then they go all surprised Pikachu when his life doesn't change a bit because he expects her to raise his brat for him. Going along with this, the Moo and Duh (mostly Moo) may be having a loaf to try and save their marriage, which as we all know works 0% of the time.

- The husband is the one who screams and begs and cries for his wife to give him a child, so the Moo mistakenly assumes that this burning desire for a child means he has a burning desire to parent said child. To quote one of the best cartoon moments ever, "Well isn't that cute...BUT IT'S WRONG!" Wanting kids and wanting to be a parent are two VERY different things. Men often want kids to have bareback sex and to prove their fertility and heterosexuality by impregnating their wives, but they don't want to raise those kids. So the Moos pick up the slack because the kids will get neglected otherwise.
December 23, 2022
hence the sticky 'breakingmom' thread at the top. I should have made it a little more inclusive because these asshole moos and duhs can be found all over the place.

the cringiest I find, and these people are not necessarily copping to being bad parents themselves, but in the 'narcissistic abuse' forums the number of these damaged children turning around and breeding themselves is worrisome. they state they are not doing what mom and dad did: problem is, most parents are oblivious to their own faults even when it is pointed out. and again, while folk don't like dr L, she said (and this was aimed at men) 'marry a damsel in distress (because men like to rescue and fix) and all you end up with is a distressed damsel'... namely one who can't do squat and a baby just makes them go completely off the deep end.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 10, 2023
It’s so weird how these women choose to have kids with the most trashy men. It’s bad enough that the moos end up doing 99% of the parenting and housework because their manchild husbands don’t do shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login