Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gentle Autard who strangled teen sister to death gets jail time

Posted by ladybug2203 
Gentle Autard who strangled teen sister to death gets jail time
December 20, 2022
I apologize if the original story has already been posted as it apparently happened a year ago.

But a 20-year-old Autard strangled his 15-year-old sister to death, duhd was right there and apparently tried to pull him off but he was "too strong" (he could have hit tardley over the head with the lamp and knocked him out but noooooooo better the child with an actual future dies than tardley)

While I'm pissed he only got 5 years, I'm glad.he at least is going to regular prison instead of a "hospital" like his breeders wanted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11546115/amp/Autistic-teenager-strangled-sister-15-death-holiday-park-caravan-jailed-five-years.html
Re: Gentle Autard who strangled teen sister to death gets jail time
December 20, 2022
The worst part is, he had previous offenses for beating up his mother and sister. This should not be a surprise and I suspect he's been violent for a long time.
December 20, 2022
bell_flower
The worst part is, he had previous offenses for beating up his mother and sister. This should not be a surprise and I suspect he's been violent for a long time.

And they're idiots for forcing the poor girl to go on "vacation" with him so breeders can pretend they're a normal family for a day. I remember being forced to go to the shore with my violent Autard sister it was an absolute nightmare.
December 20, 2022
The whole family looked defective.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 22, 2022
He had previously attacked his mother and his sister- but not his father? Yet more proof that these outbursts aren't "uncontrollable," but carefully targeted against those less able to fight back.
December 22, 2022
kittehpeoples
He had previously attacked his mother and his sister- but not his father? Yet more proof that these outbursts aren't "uncontrollable," but carefully targeted against those less able to fight back.

And how he "couldn't get him off her bc he was too strong" he could have hit him over the head with a lamp in the room and knocked him out, yes it could have been fatal but it's okay to use deadly force if your life or that of your child is in danger.

But I guess better she dies than tardley angry flipping off
December 22, 2022
crazy.. the whole family was probably defective.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 23, 2022
kittehpeoples

That's what I'm saying. If these people really don't know what they are doing and really can't control themselves, then why don't they ever jump anyone who looks like the Rock?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
December 23, 2022
I saw that with my sister in law. even pointed it out. the male tard would bother her and puff up but not the dad... I simply looked her in the eye and said 'that should tell you something'. even the tard daughter (the boy had been hit by a car when he was 8 and spent over a month in a coma so I don't think he was born retarded) would hit her. I would not tolerate it from her at all. for myself I just kept out of arms length but one time I had to sit in the car next to her.. she wasn't feeling well and every few minutes she would lean over and hit me. the first time I said 'no'. .. she looked me over and afew minutes later hit me again. so I hit her back...whapped her in the arm. ended up a punching battle. she got so bent out of shape she started bawling and trying to run to mommy but I simply got out and leaned against the door trapping her. she was still crying when mom came out... (she was non verbal) and just said she got upset.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 23, 2022
ladybug2203
And how he "couldn't get him off her bc he was too strong" he could have hit him over the head with a lamp in the room and knocked him out, yes it could have been fatal but it's okay to use deadly force if your life or that of your child is in danger.

But I guess better she dies than tardley.

I can't imagine how the poor sister must have felt while her father just stood there and let his hulkatard son kill her. Yes I'm sure it's disturbing to think you might have to harm your kid, but when that kid is strangling your other kid, I think it's justifiable. He could have bashed him over the head like you said, could have stabbed him, could have thrown something painful in the tard's eyes like dirt or sand. I think Duh was too scared the tard would turn on him, so he just let him pulverize his daughter because it was easier.

Notice how the tard tackled the teen girl in the bedroom and pinned her between two beds where she was completely trapped. I highly doubt this was a coincidence. The fucker may be a tard, but I don't think it's impossible for him to have done this strategically. I have to also imagine the tard was fucking huge because aren't they always fucking huge? Had he been a normal weight, I doubt anything would have happened aside from superficial injuries. I can't see the photos in the article, but my guess is he's a 290-pound lardass and when you heave that much weight onto someone smaller than that size, of course they're going to be crushed to death.

I'm glad the piece of shit is going to actual jail and not a hospital - he doesn't deserve a lesser punishment just because he's a tard, though five years for killing someone is a fucking insult. Good luck being a ragey tard behind bars, asshole! It won't take long for him to learn a hard lesson either, if he hasn't already since this story is a year old. He'll pull his tard tantrum shit with one of the inmates or with a guard and will get his ass beaten because nobody is gonna take his bullshit. Let's see how fast his spontaneous aggressive explosion disorder gets cured after a few beatings.
December 24, 2022
I wonder how if he is bigger than Bubba in those group showers.
December 24, 2022
I saw repeated so many times in the course of my life of a stupid parunt, usually a mootard, who would throw her decent child under the bus and destroy it for a bad seed. it takes all forms from forcing a child to be beat by a demented tard sibling. to bailing out a useless piece of shit sibling, etc. and I mean these assholes DESTROYED their whole families over one crap kid

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

December 26, 2022
Cambion
ladybug2203

I can't imagine how the poor sister must have felt while her father just stood there and let his hulkatard son kill her. Yes I'm sure it's disturbing to think you might have to harm your kid, but when that kid is strangling your other kid, I think it's justifiable. He could have bashed him over the head like you said, could have stabbed him, could have thrown something painful in the tard's eyes like dirt or sand. I think Duh was too scared the tard would turn on him, so he just let him pulverize his daughter because it was easier.

Notice how the tard tackled the teen girl in the bedroom and pinned her between two beds where she was completely trapped. I highly doubt this was a coincidence. The fucker may be a tard, but I don't think it's impossible for him to have done this strategically. I have to also imagine the tard was fucking huge because aren't they always fucking huge? Had he been a normal weight, I doubt anything would have happened aside from superficial injuries. I can't see the photos in the article, but my guess is he's a 290-pound lardass and when you heave that much weight onto someone smaller than that size, of course they're going to be crushed to death.

I'm glad the piece of shit is going to actual jail and not a hospital - he doesn't deserve a lesser punishment just because he's a tard, though five years for killing someone is a fucking insult. Good luck being a ragey tard behind bars, asshole! It won't take long for him to learn a hard lesson either, if he hasn't already since this story is a year old. He'll pull his tard tantrum shit with one of the inmates or with a guard and will get his ass beaten because nobody is gonna take his bullshit. Let's see how fast his spontaneous aggressive explosion disorder gets cured after a few beatings.

The incident was a year ago but the sentencing was recent
December 26, 2022
mr. neptune
I wonder how if he is bigger than Bubba in those group showers.

I'm guessing he's probably going to be kept in solitary confinement
December 26, 2022
frankly I hope he gets put in the general population and someone 'drops a hint'. but then this guy is arrogant enough that he would probably shoot his mouth off (he thinks he's immune).

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

December 26, 2022
I wonder if this bastard duh let the kid kill his daugther as she was "only a girl" That would be Golden Dick sydrome going really far, a male tard higher up the ladder than a normal female.
December 26, 2022
Cambion
ladybug2203

He could've also slit his throat as a last resort; bottom line is he had to choose between his kids and he chose the tard. Bottom line.
December 27, 2022
Unfortunately I have heard of people choosing the kid who does not have a future over the kid(s) who does more than once. Isn't that against evolution or something? One hundred plus years ago the duh would take an obviously defective brat out back and shoot it. Have people lost the instinct to protect their healthy kids that quick, or is it social pressure? The cases I heard about were breeders allowing a loaf to be born when they knew it would have severe medical problems then neglecting their other kids to keep it alive. I guess allowing a tard or criminal to terrorize a normal kid is the same thing.
December 27, 2022
I can only assume it's not so much the loss of the instinct to prioritize the healthy child as it is the stigma of neglecting the defective child in favor of the healthy one. There are definitely plenty of families where they prioritize the defecto-tard and neglect their healthy kids, or force the healthy kids to bend to the whims of the tard. On the other hand, there are families where they birth a tard and then lock it in the attic or basement like an animal and never let it see the light of day. I guess it depends on a lot of factors.

There's no way to equally parent a healthy child and an unhealthy child in the same household because the fucked-up kid will always need more resources, attention, affection, care, everything. I assume because the parents invest much more financially, physically and mentally in the defective child, they feel a bigger need to protect their larger investment? Even if there will be absolutely no long-term payoff because the defective child will be a lifelong expense. I'm just speculating.

As far as the assholes who knowingly allow severely ill/deformed children be born into a life of pain, struggling and disability, I've noticed most of them are Catholic or Christian. So they likely adhere to the belief that "Gawd doesn't give you anything you can't handle" and "Gawd does everything for a reason," both in regard to attempting to raise said child and the struggles the child themselves will face as they grow up.
December 27, 2022
Cambion

As far as the assholes who knowingly allow severely ill/deformed children be born into a life of pain, struggling and disability, I've noticed most of them are Catholic or Christian. So they likely adhere to the belief that "Gawd doesn't give you anything you can't handle" and "Gawd does everything for a reason," both in regard to attempting to raise said child and the struggles the child themselves will face as they grow up.

I despise Christianity.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 28, 2022
I think today’s influencer culture may have something to do with it as well. A YouTube channel about parenting a normal kid is boring and common, but throw a tard into the mix and suddenly moo is worthy of praise and views and $$$!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
I think today’s influencer culture may have something to do with it as well. A YouTube channel about parenting a normal kid is boring and common, but throw a tard into the mix and suddenly moo is worthy of praise and views and $$$!

Since the developmentally disabled cost much more money to raise than normal children, some YouTubers end up turning their disabled kids into cash-cows. Then again, they have to pay for shit like wheelchairs, clothes, diapers, hospital bills somehow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login