Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moo goes nuts over tampon box

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moo goes nuts over tampon box
January 04, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-called-disgusting-literally-just-131604934.html

A single moo who would've been alone for the holiday's just started dating some guy and got invited to his family's place.

She spung her kid on everyone at the last second and the kid had to be fed also. When she was there she went to the bathroom and found an exposed tampon box out in the open and went nutso, to the point where she was asked to leave. She acted like a massive dildo was presented at the dinner table.

Some on the reddit cf comments also pointed out that it is an extremely common tactic for single parents to spring the existence of their kids on others at the last second in so many situations to put others in a situation where it is too mean to say "no". The commenter said they know their kid is their "dirty little secret"

A weird manipulative woman
Re: Single moo goes nuts over tampon box
January 04, 2023
what is just as disturbing is her idiot bf thinks she is wrong as well. he should be an ex. someone that crass who needs something like this e x p l a i n e d with one syllable words needs to be dumped.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 04, 2023
I don't get the need for the meltdown. You wouldn't freak out over toilet paper or cotton swabs or any other hygiene device, so what's wrong with tampons? Not to mention it's the author's home - if she wants to leave her entire sex toy collection on display when guests arrive, she can do so because it's her home.

Dafuq kind of sheltered life has Moo led that she's offended by tampons? So what if her brat saw them? A kid that young likely wouldn't know what they are. It's such a weird thing to get upset over. Her shitfit probably scared the kid more than the devil's tea bags did. I might understand if the author pulled out her used tampon and threw it at the Moo, but just plain old tampons in their box in the bathroom? I'm more confused than anything.

What does the Moo do when she has to go to the store? Surely she's not so fortunate that she doesn't get periods, so she must have to at least pass by the tampons in the feminine hygiene section. Does she melt down in the aisle? Does she screech at the staff about how offensive it is to have tampons out? I wonder how many stores she's been banned from.

Maybe the Moo had a parent who wouldn't let her use tampons because some morons believe that women who use tampons are sluts because they think tampons will break the hymen and make a woman or girl "loose" morally.

I don't see any issue with telling the lunatic to leave. She was having a conniption over something to the point she was disturbing the other guests and something in the house was clearly offending her delicate fee-fees. No shame at all in saying, "if you don't like it, get out." She's got some balls on her not only dragging her brat along without permission, but then making a scene and making everyone uncomfortable.

I'm sure the family would have been accommodating if she just mentioned the brat. Not sure if there were other kids there or what, but I know some famblees are happy to put out kid food at parties so the sproggen have something to eat. Or he could have at least had a place at the table. It sucks if it was meant to be an adults and older kids party, though, because an eight-year-old will get bored fast without something to do or someone to play with.

Makes me wonder if it was the first time her boyfriend was finding out about the kid too and he had no idea she was childed either. It's certainly not the first time a breeder has lied about and/or concealed their kids in the hopes of snagging a mate and then springing the brats on them a few months into the relationship. They think it's harder for the other person to leave if they've become emotionally invested and will just not mind the kids.
January 05, 2023
Hasn't her child seen any of the Tampax commercials that aired before there was a shortage of them? One question I always wondered is why do women in Tampax commercials act So Happy?smug
January 05, 2023
mr. neptune
One question I always wondered is why do women in Tampax commercials act So Happy?smug

Well it isn't the cramps, so it must be the verification that they aren't pregnant!
January 05, 2023
It is nothing more than a piece of cotton with a string. Parunts self-sabotage themselves by making a big deal out of ordinary everyday items/occurrences. Now her kid will likely develop a complex over tampons because of her over-reaction.
January 05, 2023
Sometimes I think moms are just on the hunt for outrage. Christ on a pogo stick, how does the navigate stores????
January 06, 2023
most likely trying to get attention imo. look at me the almighty moo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login