Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another fucking idjet knocked up in pig sow

Posted by twocents 
Another fucking idjet knocked up in pig sow
January 06, 2023
from AITA. I hope that man prioritizes his son and probably going to end up with another fucking ex. what a goddam cunt

When my son (14) was eight, we got a dog. He's half Great Dane and half some dog my friend's dog met during an unauthorized absence. My son loves this dog and does all the care for him (except vet stuff) and is a very responsible dog owner. This dog is pretty much his best friend.

My wife is 12 weeks pregnant, and ever since we confirmed the pregnancy she has been acting weird around the dog. She avoids him, puts her hands over her stomach when he is around and jolts whenever he makes noise. Today she told me she wants to re-home the dog. I asked her what she was talking about.

She said she has been having anxiety that he will jump on her. This is completely unreasonable. He doesn't jump on people. We trained him not to jump on people or run into people very young because he is half Great Dane and I felt this was important for all dogs, but especially one who could possibly grow to such a large size (which he did). There is no reason for her to think the dog will jump on her.

She said that there is no way to know for sure that the dog won't jump on her, and if he does our baby could be hurt. This dog has never so much as growled at her. She said even if the dog doesn't jump on her, her anxiety about it is bad for her health. She said she needs the dog elsewhere for her safety and the baby's.

I told her that there was no way. My son got this dog right after he lost his mom and imprinted on him hard. Sometimes I think he loves the dog more than me! I'm not taking his dog. The dog didn't do anything!

My wife said I am prioritizing the dog over her pregnancy. The dog isn't a threat to her pregnancy. If this were any other unreasonable request, I would just do it because she is pregnant. I just can't break my son's heart over a fear she has that makes no sense. Am I being an asshole?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Another fucking idjet knocked up in pig sow
January 06, 2023
1. I'm guessing this isn't the first time this sow has made unreasonable demands.

2. I feel sorry for the kid, because he sounds like a good, responsible kid but we all know he's going to lose. I feel doubly sorry for him because it appears his biological mother died. Poor kid lost his mom and will now lose his best friend.

Moos and duds pick the new dick/poontang over their kids anytime, particularly when they are from a discarded relationship. So much for PMYABP.

3. There are aspects of Dr. Whora's advice that are sound, and one piece is: kids are for life and if you have them and get divorced or lose your spouse, no remarriage until they are 21 and out of the house and on their own.

Too bad these dumbass Breeders never listen and they prioritize their sex life over their kids and they make serial families.
January 06, 2023
Who cares if the dog jumps on the stupid bint? Despite how a lot of piggos act, pregnancy is not as delicate of a condition as they think. Do they really think primitive pregnant women were coddled to and not allowed to do difficult things because of a fetus?

The dog was there first and unless his behavior changes very suddenly for the worse, there is no good reason to re-home a perfectly docile dog and break a teenage kid's heart. I'm sure Moo sees the dog as "just an animal," but it sounds like he's an established member of the family and you don't just throw out a loved one because one person has a problem with them. If Moo doesn't like it, she can waddle her bloated ass out the door and find someone who doesn't have a dog.

I'm sure Moo doesn't care how the loss of the dog will affect the teenage kid because she probably sees him as baggage that she tolerates in order to fuck the author. I hope the author sticks to his guns because no kid deserves to have their beloved pet taken away because their knocked-up cunt step-Moo is a selfish bitch who can't see past her own uterus.
January 07, 2023
The dog has been there for 6 years and she will only be inpig for 9 mos. The dog wins. If she takes the dog away she'll destroy her relationship with her stepson.

I'm so sick of these inpig moos who think because they have a sudden spurt of hormones that everyone in their path must bow to their demands.
January 08, 2023
the guy has made a second mistake. and compounded it by knocking the cunt up

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login