Military Moos. Same all over
January 09, 2023
from childfree reddit. got a permanent ban again. probably because I called one a cow and another where I said my mom would backhand me across a room if I misbehaved.

On sunday I (F) and my husband went to a shooting range. He despises guns, I like them. It is an indoors range with a big garden and weather was nice so the plan was he enjoys a book in the garden and watches service doggos in training (imo quite interesting btw!) while I go shoot for like half an hour. Then we have breakfast.

Since he doesn't shoot, by then I had only been there alone and during weekdays, which was just perfect. Nice and responsible adults who share a common interest with me. All good.

On sunday though... Garden filled with kiddos (toddlers and teens) and their moms while dads go shoot. Big garden though so husband says he is fine finding a secluded spot for reading. I leave him there and get inside.

Inside are... more moms, carrying babies. Apparently these are wives of higher ranked officers and hands of the personnel of the shooting range are tied to just throw them out as their husbands okayed their presence.

Babies, crying. Every single one of them. Their mamas rocking them back and forth while still staying indoors where the shootings happen. Yes it is loud. Yes it will make your baby cry. It is a fuckin shooting range.

Then they just stay there forming a bubble of mombies and screeches louder than guns while shooting sharper looks than bullets at their husbands. Husbands don't care, they shoot and chat with their friends.

I probably look like (O.O) but I don't care, I'll get my ear pieces soon and all I hear will be muffled gunshots.

While I wait for my desired section of the range to clear out (had an appointment, it was like 5 min waiting), mamas ask me where my baby is. I barely contain myself to not say "at home with a babysitter at somewhere they belong".

I tell them I have none. Then one of them tells me oh I must be the cleaning lady while looking at my body top to bottom then bottom to top with "i dont understand?" looks...

Lol?!?

I tell them I'm here to shoot, so they ask me if my husband is forcing me to this, with understanding smiles like "oh ive been there". Well, no. Rank of my husband? He is a civilian. Rank of my father? He is a civilian. Brother? I have none. Oh so rank of me? I'm civilian.

They cannot fathom my presence there while I cannot fathom theirs.

Aaaanyway I go shoot my shit and go out to find my husband. I find him at the entrance instead of somewhere in the garden.

I was like whats up as he looked nervous and he was like imma tell ya lets just get outta here.

A woman around asked him "is this your wife??!?" in a audible way, many women around turned to take a look, I was like "Yea?" and they all looked very shocked and she didn't say anything. We left.

Mind you, I was dressed for a nice breakfast, looking quite feminine in my cute dress and makeup. This detail will make sense in a minute.

Soooo what happened in the garden is, he sat down somewhere in the corner and brought out his book. Then the mombies were drawn to him in clusters. They went out of their ways to walk to him and ask him what he is up to. His purpose to be there. His rank. My rank. Where our kids are.

Then they fuckin proceeded to tell him he is not a real man because he doesn't like guns. They told him I am not a real woman because I like guns.

Then when they figured out we were childfree, they told him I must be a transsexual in closet and if I don't give him babies until I am 30 he must divorce me and find a real woman who can give him babies. If I am a real woman, I will give him babies, he will see. But but what does HE want, does he not want kids? No? But keeping the legacy is wired in every man. He wants kids, he just cannot say if out loud because I must be dominating him with my manly hobbies and manlike attitude and I must have a manlike appearance. He wants kids, he is just too oppressed to say anything because he is practically with a man.

I... I just can't.............

I don't think this shit gets any more surreal than this.....

Edit: I am not from US! I guess military is military no matter where in the world smiling smiley))

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Military Moos. Same all over
January 09, 2023
They sure are. I wouldn't have guessed this was a military outside the US. I would have guessed military in the US somewhere between the bible belt and hell, where there is a low cost of living and your backyard comes stocked with really crappy weather and lots of pestilence.

Being banned from childfree reddit is a compliment.
January 09, 2023
it is interesting. common courtesy would dictate they tell you what comment or post did it but they never do

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 11, 2023
I've been banned from childfree reddit for a year. I made a new reddit and they removed my comments from that account because it was too new and had low karma.

I remember that thread and I read the replies underneath. I think I remember yours that were deleted. drinking coffee
January 11, 2023
Imagine what those military dependas must have looked like if they were shocked at the OP's appearance.

The OP said they live in Turkey, which is a conservative country and has a sizable Muslim population, so I'm not surprised about the remarks the husband got. Mr. Peace, when single, knew a Muslim woman who was trying to get out of Morocco, and when she heard that we were married with no kids, she criticized the Mr, saying babies were a joy and what was wrong with us??

It's ingrained in them.
January 11, 2023
Peace
Imagine what those military dependas must have looked like if they were shocked at the OP's appearance.

The OP said they live in Turkey, which is a conservative country and has a sizable Muslim population, so I'm not surprised about the remarks the husband got. Mr. Peace, when single, knew a Muslim woman who was trying to get out of Morocco, and when she heard that we were married with no kids, she criticized the Mr, saying babies were a joy and what was wrong with us??

It's ingrained in them.

The more conservative the country, the more sorry I feel for CF women. When your economic opportunities are restricted due to sexism, there's much less chance to forge your own future in the face of social disapproval.
January 11, 2023
Twocents
On sunday though... Garden filled with kiddos (toddlers and teens) and their moms while dads go shoot. Big garden though so husband says he is fine finding a secluded spot for reading. I leave him there and get inside.

Inside are... more moms, carrying babies. Apparently these are wives of higher ranked officers and hands of the personnel of the shooting range are tied to just throw them out as their husbands okayed their presence.

Babies, crying. Every single one of them. Their mamas rocking them back and forth while still staying indoors where the shootings happen. Yes it is loud. Yes it will make your baby cry. It is a fuckin shooting range.

I don’t get why these moos can’t get a babysitter. Babies and toddlers have sensitive, underdeveloped ears and they’d easily become overstimulated in an environment like a shooting range

Or maybe they can’t afford it. But anyway, why would they still take a sprog under three to a gunshow anyway? shrug
January 12, 2023
I think someone pointed out they were in some muslim country. naturally it is overrun with brood sows and lil shitzoids...

oh, and someone coined a new term in reddit childfree.
Breediot..
sometimes they come out with a good one

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login