Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Births continue to drop

Posted by cfuter 
Births continue to drop
January 11, 2023
US births continue to decline as nearly half of women under 45 are childless: study smileys with beer

https://nypost.com/2023/01/12/us-births-continue-to-decline-as-nearly-half-of-women-under-45-are-childless-study/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
Re: Births continue to drop
January 12, 2023
The comments for that article are a sea of misogyny. Old white men complaining that us childless wimmins will regret not breeding. One old toad insuinated that women are having oral sex with their dogs. And of course it's always childless, never childfree because creeps like that refuse to acknowledge our existence.

How to tell everybody you're an incel without actually stating the obvious? Post a reply on the NY Post.
January 12, 2023
there was another article I saw linked to in reddit childfree where there is an article that they reaaaally aren't cf, the women are just delaying diving into the shitpile.
of course, if we stop and consider, these women are going to have more time to observe and learn (hopefully)

I don't know if this is one of the reasons fueling the flood of illegals since biden decided to roll out the red carpet. It is going to be a 'one report wonder' but ABC, CBS, the post and others have picked up a hotel workers pictures and reports that these weegles are trashing this luxury hotel, throwing out food, and using hot plate to cook. Furthermore they had one drunken brawl during the world soccer cup. There are other hotels now being asked (forced) to accommodate this imported trailer trash. But one thing they can probably be counted on is to get their little dicks in action. create more little downtrodden poor immigrants who have nothing.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

January 12, 2023
Ohhh no whatever will we do without people pushing the population toward 9 billion (we just hit 8 billion in November)?? eye rolling smiley

I can't see the comments, but I'm not surprised given the description of them. Funny how it's a bunch of people who never got pregnant or gave birth and who probably never lifted a finger to raise their kids doing all the bitching about women not having enough babies.

I think men get more offended than women when someone (namely a woman) says they don't want kids. My ex had a meltdown when I said I wasn't having kids (mind you we were 17 at the time), and tried to make me change my mind with his "compromises." We'll have kids and make his mom raise them so we never have to deal with them. Since I wanted no kids and he wanted a lot, we'll just have one and call it even because that's just basic math. Won't it be fun to combine our names (like "Brangelina") and give that name to the child, regardless of its gender (in fairness, it would have resulted in a mildly kre8ive spelling of an actually normal but very female name)? I want a boy so I can name it Ex, Jr because gotta perpetuate dem genes!

Another time, I mentioned in passing to my mother's late leech partner that I wasn't going to breed ever and he said, "You will have kids and you will love them," like in an almost threatening way. Meanwhile, the couple of times I told a woman I didn't want kids, both of them (both of them also parents) told me, "Good choice."

I'm guessing this is because women are the ones doing all the work, but men see a woman's refusal to breed as a refusal of pregnancy, which translates to a refusal of sex, which translates further to refusal of men, which finally translates to refusal of the offended man specifically. It's like how a rumor changes after it goes through so many people. So a guy who gets super butthurt over a total stranger not having kids (which is a decision that will in no way affect him) interprets that refusal as a rejection of him personally. Meanwhile, I don't see a lot of men getting shitty toward other men who express no desire to breed, the bitching only seems to happen when women make this choice.

Just a theory. That, or they just don't like seeing a woman make an independent choice about her family size.
January 12, 2023
Cambion
I'm guessing this is because women are the ones doing all the work, but men see a woman's refusal to breed as a refusal of pregnancy, which translates to a refusal of sex, which translates further to refusal of men, which finally translates to refusal of the offended man specifically. It's like how a rumor changes after it goes through so many people. So a guy who gets super butthurt over a total stranger not having kids (which is a decision that will in no way affect him) interprets that refusal as a rejection of him personally. Meanwhile, I don't see a lot of men getting shitty toward other men who express no desire to breed, the bitching only seems to happen when women make this choice.

Just a theory. That, or they just don't like seeing a woman make an independent choice about her family size.

These men don't consider women to be part of the human race, but rather just walking wombs with no brains.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 13, 2023
craftyzits
These men don't consider women to be part of the human race, but rather just walking wombs with no brains.

Or better yet, breeding stock.
January 13, 2023
Cambion

It reminds me of those who are offended about abortion. If someone else chooses to have one it doesn't affect anyone but her.
If she chooses not to have one it can affect many more people and almost always it is a negative affect: her significant other, her, and any existing brats.

I don't understand people who are offended about a decision that has nothing to do with them and in the case of abortion, the planet and people would be better off without the additional life and not bringing someone into this world who is unwanted from the start.

Lots of Christian beliefs are about forcing those beliefs on others and that is where it become offensive. They need to keep their concern to themselves and stop trying to control others with their ideology.

I have family members convinced that any woman who delays having brats for her career (because it can never be more than a delay) will regret doing so. They don't like that I'm living proof that a woman can be happy and childfree and have no regrets about not bringing brats into the world. And any woman who delays having brats for her career will have established the independence necessary to support a family in case of death, divorce, etc. so it sounds like a win-win to me! The odds aren't in her favor that she will have a happy, long-lasting marriage where she can rely on her spouse for support until her death.
January 13, 2023
I don't get all the crying and handwringing from some people about fewer women having children. In particular, you would think the environmentalist crowd preaching about climate change would be happy at having fewer people being born. It doesn't seem to be that way.

I don't buy all the environmental and climate hysteria, but anyone looking around should admit there really are too many people. They cause pollution, deplete resources, destroy wildlife habitats, and cause other real problems. And then many of the 8 billion "miracles" we have are profoundly useless, worthless, or even dangerous. Think of autards setting fires, hurting animals or people, etc.

So these stories that go into histrionics about fewer children are patently stupid, and readers on those sites need to call them out on it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login