Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another honest article about the "joys" of parenthood

Posted by ondinette 
Another honest article about the "joys" of parenthood
January 13, 2023
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/parenting/25-hysterical-parents-whose-tweets-could-double-as-birth-control/ar-AA1687fS?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=1cc462bc54774ee4e6b72408ec97d52e

I'm so glad this will never be me.
Re: Another honest article about the "joys" of parenthood
January 14, 2023
25 bullets dodged.
January 14, 2023
And they say that children are a “blessing” eye rolling smiley

So glad that’s not my life
January 16, 2023
Parents have to laugh at their shit lives because otherwise they'll commit murder-suicide. So they share this stupid crap in order to score that sweet, sweet solidarity they're all so fond of from all the other miserable breeders because what else can they do? It's not like bad luck or bad circumstances left them with a brat. They chose to have it. They may or may not have chosen to fuck without protection, they may or may not have planned the pregnancy, but they chose to stay pregnant and chose to take the resulting infant home after it came out. They chose their living hell and it burns their asses so bad, especially the ones who bred on purpose because they wanted kids.

I don't believe for one second they are happy with their choices. Parents are the only group of people I know who can bitch about something they clearly can't stand for a straight hour without taking a single breath, but then turn around and say it was all wooooorth it and how I should do it too. Hard pass, Moo.
January 17, 2023
Cambion
I don't believe for one second they are happy with their choices. Parents are the only group of people I know who can bitch about something they clearly can't stand for a straight hour without taking a single breath, but then turn around and say it was all wooooorth it and how I should do it too. Hard pass, Moo.

Me either, if we remove: postpartum depression, buyer's remorse, defecto loaves, unhappy that the brat is their own person or the wrong sex, the inability for parunts to come and go as they want, day to day drudgery, marriage/relationship breakdown, lack of money, physical issues in moo resulting from pignasties, etc. we end up with a teeny tiny percentage of people who may not regret parunting.

And there are surely other things I've omitted. The day-to-day drudgery can't be avoided unless they let someone else raise their brats, and then what is the point because they aren't much more than an incubator/wallet/last name at that point? And even if everything else is perfect, I'm confident the day-to-day drudgery would be enough to make them choose the second option if they had a do over.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login