Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

R Bad Parents: Asshole Hall of Fame

Posted by freya 
R Bad Parents: Asshole Hall of Fame
January 30, 2023
I found a new one that highlights bad parents, here are some examples of them hurting/humiliating their kids for a moment of fame and in all likelihood raising the next generation of attention-starved narcissists:

https://www.reddit.com/r/badparents/comments/y9kxtw/why_make_your_kid_cry_for_a_tiktok_why_make_your/
Stealing from your little kid and then taking a photo of her reaction for social media is sick. When she turns into a teenage clepto just look in the mirror Moo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badparents/comments/xexe3c/lets_taboo_the_correct_word_and_then_laugh_and/
Social media is forever, it really isn't funny to post about baybee accidents for all to see. Because all baybees are incontinent, and so was this moo/duh. One day, your child will hate you for this. And even if your moo/duh did similar to you and you came out unscathed? Be better!

https://www.reddit.com/r/badparents/comments/xdpobq/yeah_thatll_teach_em_to_behave/
Planning an extreme punishment so others can laugh at your kid's expense and think how clever you are, okay that is disturbing!
Shaving a head may not be physical abuse but that doesn't mean it isn't abuse.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badparents/comments/xu6xd1/literal_subtitles_just_because_shes_a_baby_doesnt/
She (as in a little girl) said "no" four time to trying wasabi. She (at what, one years old?) knew her moo was up to no good.
Then when she was still given it she said "help." Was this really necessary? Talk about boundary violations!

And like true narcissists these parunts likely have no clue of how cruel they are.
Re: R Bad Parents: Asshole Hall of Fame
January 30, 2023
Explain to me again how having kids teaches you the real meaning of love?
January 31, 2023

https://www.reddit.com/r/badparents/comments/y9kxtw/why_make_your_kid_cry_for_a_tiktok_why_make_your/
Stealing from your little kid and then taking a photo of her reaction for social media is sick. When she turns into a teenage clepto just look in the mirror Moo.

Jill Greenberg did this back in 2006 and it was considered controversial. Gave little kids candy, then took it away and photographed the kids' reactions in all their crying, screaming, sobbing, snot-encrusted beauty. Apparently her reasoning for this set of pictures was to demonstrate her frustration with the Bush administration. So recording a kid's reaction to having something taken away isn't a novel idea. Why the hell would any parent want to make their kids cry on purpose? Don't they do that shit enough on their own without being provoked? I mean cruelty aside.

I'm guessing these parents all feel justified in the way they mistreat their kids because the kids have likely made the parents' lives an exhausting, horrible fucked-up shitshow. So since Junior makes Mommy miserable, she's allowed to make him/her miserable in return because that's fair, right? But the thing is the kids didn't ask to be born - they were forced into existence and are just existing the only way they know how, which is often being a colossal pain in the ass. The parents, on the other hand, had the choice to breed or not breed.

That, or these are the kinds of people who never outgrew their childhood animal cruelty phase. Because some kids go through a phase where they will test animals' boundaries. They will pull their cats' tails, kick their dogs in the ribs, tear the legs off frogs and wings off butterflies, burn ants with a magnifying glass, etc. Most outgrow it when they realize that's not how you treat animals. Breeders who do this abusive and borderline abusive stuff to their kids just want to see their kids squirm like those ants they fried years ago.

Just because they're not beating their kids bloody with a belt doesn't mean it's not still abusive. I'd wager that, in some cases, mental abuse like what these breeders are doing will cause worse and longer-lasting damage compared to physical abuse. Because getting cracked across the ass with a wooden spoon will hurt and leave a mark, but it'll heal eventually. The only way to fully heal from mental abuse is often with therapy and these kids won't get that until well into adulthood, if they're lucky.

But we're the evil ones, folks!
February 01, 2023
look. moos shit their brains out when they calve. not surprising they have little to no common sense left afterwords.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 03, 2023
Cambion
Jill Greenberg did this back in 2006 and it was considered controversial. Gave little kids candy, then took it away and photographed the kids' reactions in all their crying, screaming, sobbing, snot-encrusted beauty. Apparently her reasoning for this set of pictures was to demonstrate her frustration with the Bush administration. So recording a kid's reaction to having something taken away isn't a novel idea. Why the hell would any parent want to make their kids cry on purpose? Don't they do that shit enough on their own without being provoked? I mean cruelty aside.

I'm guessing these parents all feel justified in the way they mistreat their kids because the kids have likely made the parents' lives an exhausting, horrible fucked-up shitshow. So since Junior makes Mommy miserable, she's allowed to make him/her miserable in return because that's fair, right? But the thing is the kids didn't ask to be born - they were forced into existence and are just existing the only way they know how, which is often being a colossal pain in the ass. The parents, on the other hand, had the choice to breed or not breed.

It is mean. I get it when brats do it because they don't know better and their own parunts may be setting a terrible example. Jill was mean tp do this to brats for some political statement and I doubt she was any better with her own brats.

There are so many situations in life where a person is stuck in a shitshow and doesn't have a realistic and fast way out. Why make it an 18+ year sentence by breeding?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login