Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why never to date a single parent

Posted by cfdavep 
Why never to date a single parent
February 08, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-claims-she-lied-child-091159387.html

Woman lied about abuse and sent her mother's boyfriend to jail for life. Admits it when it is too late
Re: Why never to date a single parent
February 08, 2023
That's an awful story, Like we need more excuses not to date the childed. LOL

But I think I would never date a childed if I became available. When I look back on my male pal's dating history for the last 20 yrs, and his stories about his marriage (to a woman who already had kids), actually IMO his relationships were ALWAYS complicated by the woman's children even if they were/are adult children. And, also IMO his adult kids weren't/aren't much better (at least many of them are outta state). Now he only sees his GF every other weekend becuz she must supervise visitation of her grandkids w/ her adult child. When he's there, she won't even let him watch like a drama on TV bcuz it "isn't appropriate for a child" who isn't even all that young. So he doesn't come anymore. He said he isn't gonna play grammpa to her g-kids. He said he doesn't like being w/ his GF when she's with the kids and she's much better when they are out alone. I wonder if she will get the hint, becuz she (not he) wants to take their relationship to the next level to something more permanent. In the meantime, she probably sees his 6 days a month in her house only.

So that wouldn't be the life for me if I was single either. Every moo is too affected by their kids of any age and their g-kids, then the duds feel guilty if they arent more invovled.. I certainly wouldn't be lonely enough to put up w/ that in my old age.
February 08, 2023
I think the main reason to not get involved with someone with kids is..they have kids. Even if the kids are grown, I don't care - it's a deal-breaker for me because having kids permanently changes your priorities.

It also shows a different set of values than I have. The older I get the more I realize that in addition to not liking kids I just don't ever want that kind of power over someone else. I find helplessness very unappealing, and the power to completely fuck up someone's psyche is something I avoid. I don't think I'd want to be in a relationship with someone who either craved that control, or, worse, was blasé about the power dynamic inherent in the parent/child relationship.
February 10, 2023
There is no benefit to dating a single parent, especially if you're childless or childfree. The child will always matter more than you, and you'll be playing second banana in your own damn relationship. Yet you will be expected to raise this screaming cretin that you didn't even make, but will also have to listen to "you're not my real mom/dad" whenever you attempt to establish any sort of boundaries.

Kids are also absolute cunts and will gladly tell the biggest and worst lies to make you go away, to punish you for existing, or just to get attention. Especially if they think they aren't getting enough from their parent because they're splitting attention with you.

This little bitch may have been too young to understand what false sexual abuse allegations would do to her mom's boyfriend's life - she just knew she didn't like him and she exploited her knowledge of "stranger danger" to make him disappear. If we're gonna teach kids about stranger danger, then they also need to be taught that it's not something to be abused either, and that if they're going to accuse someone of doing something inappropriate, it had better fucking be true. But there's no consequences for a lying brat like this, and there absolutely should be.

Meanwhile, the guy she didn't like is serving life because of her bullshit. Speaking of that, since when do Chesters get life in prison? That seems steep, and I don't know of anyone who gets life for anything outside of murder. Not that it isn't deserved (you know, when the perp is actually a Chester), but that sounds like an unusually long sentence for a pedo.

All I can say is she had better hope the guy doesn't get out because he might decide to do things to her bitch ass that will actually warrant a life sentence.
February 10, 2023
Many years ago, somewhere in the carolina, virginia area..I forget which state exactly, some little teenage bints accused a teacher of molesting and whatevver... mad because they had gotten a lousy score or whatnot.Fortunately for him the truth came out that the little cunts were lying.. They were just going to drop the charges but, the judge, a woman herself, decided to teach the little twits a lesson and sent them to jail for half a day.

Despite being found innocent this mans life was destroyed no matter what was said and done and she decided a little consequences were in order. Not surprisingly the town was divided. half thinking the brats should have gotten more than half a day and the others braying and blatting that they were just kiiidz... it is this latter bunch that are the real disgusting ones in this whole clusterfuck

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login