Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti choice laws and bad situations

Posted by bell_flower 
Anti choice laws and bad situations
February 11, 2023
A couple in Texass, who formerly considered themselves pro-liars and Trumpers, and their Fuck Around and Find Out story

Note the idiotic lawmakers, who deliberately wrote the law to be vague, blame doctors for not giving this woman an abortion.
No doctor is going to give a woman an abortion except in the gravest of cases when they can be stripped of their licenses and there is that ridiculous $10,000 bounty for reporting doctors who perform abortions. These lawmakers know exactly what they are doing, and they do not care.

Another Texass woman became septic and almost died before she finally got an abortion. Her story is here. Note this couple did IVF for a year and her uterus tried to eject the fetus at 18 weeks.

Another couple in Ohio did fertility treatments and conceived a chyld with its major organs outside its body and buried in the placenta (gross). They had to drive 10 hours to New Mexico to humanely end their baybee's life.

I am so thankful I no longer have a uterus or tubes.
Re: Anti choice laws and bad situations
February 11, 2023
Sometimes I wonder what people did in a past life to be born in these places. I really though have no sympathy for the pro-liar asses who vote away their rights and then...when it happens to them are hollaring for help when they discover a fetus will make them go into sepis.
February 11, 2023
Trump said that he'd install forced birthers on SCOTUS and he kept his word. I have zero pity for these people, because they chose to vote for politicians who openly stated their policies then act all upset when these policies affect them, and not somebody else.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I am so happy to have had my uterus removed, and live in a very blue state.

holding sign: bed made lie
February 12, 2023
All the sympathy for the people who got fucked over by this couple's voting record. No sympathy for people who get their faces eaten by leopards.
February 12, 2023
bell_flower

I saw this shit coming and had my baby oven yanked in 2014. Medicare laughed up payment due to my heavy bleeding.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 12, 2023
Peace
Trump said that he'd install forced birthers on SCOTUS and he kept his word. I have zero pity for these people, because they chose to vote for politicians who openly stated their policies then act all upset when these policies affect them, and not somebody else.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It is always this way. They're the same ones who whine when they live the high costs of bratcare or whatever. They aren't capable of doing research and the thinking required to make this determination prior to the "blessed" event.
February 12, 2023
freya

It is always this way. They're the same ones who whine when they live the high costs of bratcare or whatever. They aren't capable of doing research and the thinking required to make this determination prior to the "blessed" event.[/quote]

I live in Arizona and even in 2014, it was a red shithole.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 13, 2023
As an aside, does anyone else think the "pregnasty reveal" social media from the second Texass woman, who appears not to be a Trumper but got caught up in the laws, is WEIRD AND CREEPY?

She and her hubby are wearing "Mawm" and "Dud" hats (my misspelling on purpose) and you cannot even see the Dud's face, just Moo and a strip of ultrasound pictures.

I found it weird and off-putting, like the Dud is already completely out of the picture and it's all about the Moo and Moo gestating the fetus.

Edited to add: Not that any of these things is ever a bastion of good manners and taste---I find 99.9% of pregnasty and birth announcements tacky and stupid, but this one was particularly bad.
February 15, 2023
bell_flower
As an aside, does anyone else think the "pregnasty reveal" social media from the second Texass woman, who appears not to be a Trumper but got caught up in the laws, is WEIRD AND CREEPY?

She and her hubby are wearing "Mawm" and "Dud" hats (my misspelling on purpose) and you cannot even see the Dud's face, just Moo and a strip of ultrasound pictures.

I found it weird and off-putting, like the Dud is already completely out of the picture and it's all about the Moo and Moo gestating the fetus.

Edited to add: Not that any of these things is ever a bastion of good manners and taste---I find 99.9% of pregnasty and birth announcements tacky and stupid, but this one was particularly bad.

I agree with you on the tackiness of it all, so I make it a habit of staying far away from gender reveal parties and baby showers. I always have a previous committment when somebody thinks of inviting me to one of those.
February 15, 2023
craftyzits
bell_flower

I saw this shit coming and had my baby oven yanked in 2014. Medicare coughed up payment due to my heavy bleeding.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login