Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Escaped from a pregnancy drama convo

Posted by randomcfchick 
Escaped from a pregnancy drama convo
February 11, 2023
General manager at work had mentioned his wife is pregnant...well, apparently it's twins and her uterus is trying to reject them. I walked into the lab as usual, only to find GM rabbiting on to my supervisor about how his wife's water broke and she's only 30 weeks along or something. I kept on working and got out of there as soon as I could. Thank God I only needed the lab for half my task. It sounds like they're gonna be stuck with underbaked twins and huge bills. While I was in the room I could feel GM's eyes on the back of my head, waiting for me to join in the convo. I guarantee none of.my thoughts would have helped. At all. It would have been, "Good thing you make buckets more money than me cuz that sounds spendy" and/or "Bummer, guess something is wrong with 'em".

I finished my tests fast as I could and got the fuck outta dodge.
Re: Escaped from a pregnancy drama convo
February 12, 2023
Very smart!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 12, 2023
Back away very slowly and don't flinch! Be prepared to hear the constant whining about the million plus dollars in medical bills.
Hopefully this person isn't a company owner. And be very wary for any GFMs.

If possible, you might want to invest in either a MP3 player or adding songs to your cell phone. Or just put on a headset.
February 13, 2023
There is a lady at my gym who always wants to talk about her DIL's reproductive struggles. The daughter is only like 30 and I guess in the old days they would have just given it a few years but now doctors are telling people if you cannot conceive in six months, it's time to run to the doctor. (Of course they do---these hysterical WannaBreeds are lining their pockets.) Even though the son and wife have great jobs, the GrandMoo and Papa are paying for their fertility treatments, which, last I heard, were around $50,000.

It's really hard for me to feel sympathetic toward these people. I just go to another piece of equipment when she starts up.

There is a lot of drama surrounding pregnasty and a lot of stuff can go wrong too, see the other thread where people cannot get abortions unless the mother is almost dead. Even if I wanted to have a kid right now I would be leery of the process.
February 13, 2023
bell_flower

It's really hard for me to feel sympathetic toward these people. I just go to another piece of equipment when she starts up.

There is a lot of drama surrounding pregnasty and a lot of stuff can go wrong too, see the other thread where people cannot get abortions unless the mother is almost dead. Even if I wanted to have a kid right now I would be leery of the process.

In most red states you should probably grab a gun.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 13, 2023
I have no sympathy for infertiles because absolutely NOBODY ever died from not reproducing. Having kids is not something you have to do. And the money these barren retards throw away on the off chance they might conceive is disgusting and astounding. Isn't the failure rate for IVF something like 80 percent? Why would you want to gamble when odds are stacked against you? Plus, it's not like you get a refund if IVF fails.

These people won't pay a surrogate because of the concern that the incubator will want to keep the loaf (which is a legitimate concern). They won't adopt because they just can't luuuuuurve a child if it's not their own biological offspring, not to mention you must be found competent enough to purchase a child and let's face it, a vast majority of people would not make it through the adoption screening process. Most parents probably wouldn't have their application for pet adoption accepted, let alone child adoption. So making their own is the only way some people can acquire children.

I know a couple who dealt with infertility too. They found out they couldn't have kids (not sure if one or both was barren, I didn't ask because not my business) and instead of pissing and moaning and throwing away thousands upon thousands of dollars on fertility treatments that might or might not work, they chose to be happy with one another and five or six cats. The two of them are very obviously in love with one another and have lots of hobbies and the guy is a published artist as well as a successful musician, and you cannot tell me for one fucking second they'd have such a nice life or such a loving relationship if they'd sprogged. But this is how you deal with infertility like a grown-up. In spite of what we get told as kids, you cannot grow up to do anything you want, and sometimes that includes producing brats. It sucks when you don't get to do what you want to do in life, but that's just how life goes.

I wish more people took the hint. If you can't do something on purpose that teenagers do all the time by accident in the backseats of cars, maybe you shouldn't be breeding. Something is making one or both partners' bodies not reproduce, probably because of some kind of underlying health problem that evolution has decided should not be passed on. This means you don't breed, not have your uterus pumped full of embryos, call it a "miracle" if one sticks and then screech all over social media when it falls back out two months later.
February 14, 2023
Cambion spoke a truth.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login