Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fox news guest hates on cf/cl Chelsea Handler

Posted by cfdavep 
Fox news guest hates on cf/cl Chelsea Handler
February 15, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-guest-throws-unhinged-sexist-042028499.html

It is probably not even safe either to mention on social media a lazy or fun day because you do not have kids as a woman when conservatives can hear.
Re: Fox new guest hates on cf/cl Chelsea Handler
February 15, 2023
Conservatives would have women as slaves with no say medically or otherwise. Only cis white men would have rights on this planet.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 15, 2023
All the right wingers are ganging up on her.

Chelsea tweeted a picture of herself in her robe with the caption, "I remember I have no kids to take to school," and "just another day."

In response Matt Walsh went apeshit and wrote, "Nothing more pathetic than the coping done by a childless woman pushing 50. She could have had kids and still be doing basically what she wants with her life today. Kids aren't toddlers forever. She could have her "freedom," and a family. Instead she'll die alone."

I believe Walsh does not have primary custody of his own kids. WTF does he know?

They just cannot stand to see a woman who is living the life she wants to live. It has a creepy, rape-y vibe to it, to be honest. They like to see women who are wed 'n bred because that makes them tractable.
February 15, 2023
Stole that from my tablet's keyboard!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 15, 2023
I can only imagine how enviable of a life Chelsea Handler lives.

What makes Carlson think women care about Valentine's Day and can't cope if they don't get presents?

Working women have better things to do than obsess over receiving gifts. Gifts are always nice but freaking out about it sounds very high school or like free range moo territory. Breaking moo are probably having fits over it. But they have fits over all holidays because they feel chronically unappreciated. If a childfree woman feels unappreciated the situation can be improved and is temporary.

How many mature women with careers does this man know? I'm gonna go with zero.
February 15, 2023
Yup

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 16, 2023

In response Matt Walsh went apeshit and wrote, "Nothing more pathetic than the coping done by a childless woman pushing 50. She could have had kids and still be doing basically what she wants with her life today. Kids aren't toddlers forever. She could have her "freedom," and a family. Instead she'll die alone."

Matt Walsh is such a fucking dork! He has a video on You Tube where he's complaining about childfree couples taking vacations and drinking $29 cocktails, saying he doesn't need vacations because it's enough for him to go to the grocery store with his four kids. He sounds like a bitter pussy and it's hilarious. He then goes on to pardon childless couples who want and can't have kids because they intend to breed. The mental gymnastics this asshole must go through on a daily basis has morphed his brain into a literal pretzel.
February 16, 2023
Someone has to buy those $29 cocktails.smileys with beer
February 16, 2023
The childless do more for the economy than breeders ever could!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 16, 2023
Ketchup

Matt Walsh is such a fucking dork! He has a video on You Tube where he's complaining about childfree couples taking vacations and drinking $29 cocktails, saying he doesn't need vacations because it's enough for him to go to the grocery store with his four kids. He sounds like a bitter pussy and it's hilarious.

Talk about jealous, he is so jealous of anyone who doesn't has brats. I thought he was just misogynistic. His brats must be a total PIA. Lol. And no breeder thinks it is a vacation to go to the grocery store with four brats.
February 16, 2023
Ketchup

Matt Walsh is such a fucking dork! He has a video on You Tube where he's complaining about childfree couples taking vacations and drinking $29 cocktails, saying he doesn't need vacations because it's enough for him to go to the grocery store with his four kids. He sounds like a bitter pussy and it's hilarious. He then goes on to pardon childless couples who want and can't have kids because they intend to breed. The mental gymnastics this asshole must go through on a daily basis has morphed his brain into a literal pretzel.

Well, the rightwing is all about projection, and insisting that a trip to buy groceries with your brats is just as good as a vacation and cocktails is exactly what they accuse us of: insisting that we're happy because we're secretly miserable.

As always, the conservatives tell on themselves.
Re: Fox news guest hates on cf/cl Chelsea Handler
February 16, 2023
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-guest-throws-unhinged-sexist-042028499.html

It is probably not even safe either to mention on social media a lazy or fun day because you do not have kids as a woman when conservatives can hear.

Well, she talked about being CF on the Daily Show, too, and we know how much they hate anybody on that show, so...double whammy, I guess. I posted a link to her segment a few days ago, if anybody's interested.
February 17, 2023
Ketchup
He then goes on to pardon childless couples who want and can't have kids because they intend to breed. The mental gymnastics this asshole must go through on a daily basis has morphed his brain into a literal pretzel.
Not only this, but wouldn't 'You will die alone' supposedly also end up true for the childless women of these couples? Pardoning one but not the other is hypocritical and inconsistent, because it wouldn't change the outcome by his metric if the couple never are able to have children, no matter how much they desire them.
February 17, 2023
Matt Walsh is human garbage. I ignore him and his ilk.
February 17, 2023
Nothing Chelsea does will affect any brats, so she can do what she wants. Take that Matt Walsh!

And everyone dies alone. I do enjoy hearing the "die alone" as an attempted manipulation to get someone to breed. It is up there with who will take care of you when you're old?
February 17, 2023
No shit Lulu Brown!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 20, 2023
freya
And everyone dies alone.

Yep. It's still one to a box, as they say.
February 20, 2023
Yup!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login