Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Texas going after the internet

Posted by cfdavep 
Texas going after the internet
April 07, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-republicans-plot-break-internet-134406299.html

They are trying to ban all internet content that could help someone obtain an abortion. I knew they would try to go after the net and would want this on a nation wide scale
Re: Texas going after the internet
April 08, 2023
The Internet will not be an easy victim of the Q Republicans like little raped 8 year olds. The Internet treats censorship like a malfunction and works around it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 08, 2023
Next they will try to ban electricity to shut down home computers and batteries for cell phones to stop b/c and abortion information sharing
April 08, 2023
Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 09, 2023
I refuse to think of it as Texas or even Texass, it is now the state of Fascist to me.
April 10, 2023
That's insane. Whatever happened to 'Government should not interfere with the private lives of citizens' and 'Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?' that these types love to spout? These people have gone mad with power, and now they have become the very type of people they used to rail about.
April 10, 2023
Texas is becoming the new China. Considering they’re dictating something as private as internet use.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login