Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The family that preys together

Posted by thom_c 
The family that preys together
April 11, 2023
Video

https://www.8newsnow.com/video/father-son-shot-rocks-at-cars-on-las-vegas-strip-with-slingshots-leading-driver-to-lose-eye-police/8195176/

Father, son shot rocks at cars on Las Vegas Strip with slingshots, leading driver to lose eye: police

A father and son are accused of shooting rocks at buildings and cars on the Las Vegas Strip with a slingshot, leading to one person losing an eye, police said in documents the 8 News Now Investigators reviewed.

Police say
Police say the two were shootings rocks because the son was dealing with emotional stress following his parents’ separation.

https://www.wsaz.com/2022/12/04/taxi-driver-loses-eye-after-rock-slingshot-hits-him/

Dirtbag plead guilty today

https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-vegas-taxicab-driver-talks-about-recovery-after-slingshot-injury

Of all the hobbies you can share with a kid. Throwing rocks at cars?!?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: The family that preys together
April 13, 2023
they don't get this way in one generation. at this point in time I would sterlize EVERYONE in that family.. at least the immediate relations

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 13, 2023
90% of America needs sterilization.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 16, 2023
crazy I'd expand that to 90% of the world

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 16, 2023
Nod

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 26, 2023
I second that nod
April 27, 2023
twocents
they don't get this way in one generation. at this point in time I would sterlize EVERYONE in that family.. at least the immediate relations

Yes. You just don't wake up one morning out of the blue and say "come along Junior....let's throw boulders at cars".

This whole bloodline is fucked and the problem began a long time ago.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 23, 2023
Given how this duh and spawn deal with emotions, I would not be surprised to learn that domestic violence was one of the reasons behind the separation.
May 24, 2023
And there was no other possible outlet for this kid to express his emotions other than throwing shit at vehicles? I can understand being upset over your parents divorcing, but there are better ways to deal with how you feel than endangering drivers on the road. If they really had to sling rocks at stuff, couldn't they have done it out in the woods or something? Or did they need "moving prey" to feel better?

I'm glad the Duh is getting charged and I hope the kid gets charged with something too. They robbed an innocent person of half his vision (which resulted in him being unable to do his job) because Snookums needed to feel better.
May 24, 2023
The brat obviously had zero parenting and duh encouraged this crime. Using other outlets under these circumstances is a big ask for a brat with absolutely no parenting and duh actively pushing this crime on this kid. I wonder how old the brat was .

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login