The Elite breeders breeding for the future

Posted by cfdavep 
The Elite breeders breeding for the future
April 17, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-elite-couples-breeding-save-100000548.html

They look like they are from the "Uncanny Valley"
Re: The Elite breeders breeding for the future
April 17, 2023
Wow, one could write a short story on the apparent weirdness of these two because these pictures say more than a thousand words. I can't put my finger on it but there is something that sets off my creeper meter about these two. Perhaps they seem like the type of people who'd like to start their own cult/movement for nefarious purposes?

If you showed me photos of thousands of couples and told me to figure out which ones are most likely to name their dotter "Titan Invictus" this is the couple I would choose, hands down.

The thing about being off their rockers is that there is always some new unique way to prove it! And that is exactly what this "elite" couple has accomplished.

Look how unique they are for breeding and overpopulating the planet, indeed. LOL.

I never thought the day would come where I would say this but the dotter may want to consider going by "Tit".
April 18, 2023
The Lebensborn program already failed

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/norway-apologizes-persecuting-wwii-german-girls-180970592/#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=The%20Nazis%20encouraged%20soldiers%20occupying,mothers%20and%20Nazi%20German%20soldiers.

Looks like others have lots to say about this self-proclaimed elite couple:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/elite-couple-trying-to-breed-for-mankind-s-sake-gets-the-twitter-treatment/ar-AA1a2FXK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7b0889e59d24479894cc0df70dfd5f62&ei=76
April 19, 2023
Humans need to go extinct.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 19, 2023
Elon Musk was on Faux News with that Carlson guy saying abortion and BC will "end civilization" They are definately going after BC to control the plebs.
April 19, 2023
Elon Musk is a prick that needs to live on $7 an hour for a few years.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 19, 2023
I mentioned the Faux news thing to my spouse and he said it is largely the billionaires taking down the planet and everyone on it, and then basically putting the blame on everyone else.
April 19, 2023
cfdavep
I mentioned the Faux news thing to my spouse and he said it is largely the billionaires taking down the planet and everyone on it, and then basically putting the blame on everyone else.

Your hubby spat a fact.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 20, 2023
Ugh, Tucker and Elon, two peas in a pod. They are both so incredibly gross.

I hate even using their names, so I'll say the second one above -- I'm certain he has political aspirations so that's one reason he's saying that. The other is what cfdavep said above -- billionaires want to keep growing their money, and that requires (in theory) growing the population, keeping people in competition with each other for products and jobs. It's gross but these guys don't actually care about the people being born; it's all about how more people will continue to solidify their place among the rich and powerful.
April 20, 2023
Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 20, 2023
crazy maybe we should ... but also a lot of what is lovely and good and kind would be lost as well.. our pets would suffer.. and that bothers me the most..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 22, 2023
I think I read about these fools on Yahoo.

They are trying to breed "better" humans yet the moo had anorexia which has a genetic component like a lot of mental problems. She had to take drugs to get knocked up because of what the disease did to her body. And the man was in juvenile detention as a kid....a lot of criminality is inherited. If we want to breed "Better" humans, I don't think these two are it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 22, 2023
Life is 10% planned and 90% accident. These fools are courting disaster.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 26, 2023
Yes, she had anorexia and it caused fertility issues and yet she is still breeding and planning to breed more. Of course, if they end up rolling snake eyes it might make her stop before achieving their "goal."
April 26, 2023
I knew he was a nut and heard about his theatrics at work...but this just crosses the line.
Just because he had parents that had emerald mines and could front him cash doesn't mean everyone else is this privileged.

And Carlson was fired.

Most people who abort or use BC do so because they either can't afford brats or don't want them. Both are very legitimate reasons for using BC/having abortions. Taking away the options of BC/abortion means that everyone except the ultra-wealthy lose.
April 26, 2023
freya

And Carlson was fired.

Most people who abort or use BC do so because they either can't afford brats or don't want them. Both are very legitimate reasons for using BC/having abortions. Taking away the options of BC/abortion means that everyone except the ultra-wealthy lose.

The rich white fascists want most people to not have choices or have rights; an exploitable class of slaves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login