Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Becuz parunts deserve to pay half price for rent

Posted by freya 
Becuz parunts deserve to pay half price for rent
April 17, 2023
This was posted in Next Door. Note that $2200 would get you a nice one-bedroom apartment and you can double that if you want a house for a family of four. Because, you know, space costs money.

"Is there anyone that has a home to rent $2200 that would care to rent to a family of 4?"

Sure there is! In Boise, ID maybe.

Leave it to parunts to think they're entitled to pay half the going rate of rent that everyone else does.
Re: Becuz parunts deserve to pay half price for rent
April 17, 2023
Rents and home prices are out of control these days, but the idea only the childed need or deserve help is offensive.
April 17, 2023
Parents always want something for much less because they think they "deserve" it more than anyone else, including other breeders. I've seen far too many stories of parents responding to sale ads for items, demanding the item in question for a fraction of the asking price and getting shitty when the seller remains firm.

It's especially great around the holidays when some dumbass cow wants to buy a Nintendo Switch off someone for $25 for their brats for Christmas and accuses the seller of ruining Christmas for her sprog when they won't budge from their original asking price.

In my area, I think the most expensive apartment I've seen is $1300 a month. But I also live in a podunk town where people don't make much money. That $1300 may as well be a million for most people around here. So yeah, you move to an area with cheap ass rent, you're probably also going to only be able to find low-paying jobs too.

Maybe the breeders should have thought about what it would cost to house their sproggen before having them.
April 18, 2023
I agree. And asking for rent at around 50% of the market cost would be unrealistic for anyone. Throwing in the family of four just adds to it.
April 18, 2023
Lots of people in my area place ads, wanting a cheap car for their 16-year-old brat. If I had a car to sell it would very likely be cheap, old and with many miles on it. I wouldn't sell it to someone at a "special price" because they mentioned their brat. And you can bet that someone asking for a cheap car is going to try to talk you down further on the price. I'd rather either give it away or sell it at a "special price" for someone I know who it will help out. It is very likely that the person who demands the cheap car is the same person who rolls up in their Tesla Model S/Range Rover/whatever to look at it near where I live.

Even parunts making $400K+ expect stuff for less because they are parunts. Despite the fact that they are in or are close to the top 1%.
I don't think anyone deserves to be screwed or overpay, despite their income. I've just seen more than one instance of someone I know of who has a very high income try to use their brats as sympathy to obtain a discount.
April 19, 2023
They do it to people on creative marketplaces too, like Etsy and Deviantart where people sell their artwork. Saying the person's work is so beautiful and they would love to have a certain item for their brat and are willing to offer $2 and some essential oils for something that the artist would normally sell for three figures. Then when the artist refuses because it's their fucking livelihood and they can't afford to basically give away work, the parent gets shitty and insults them and their work.

Obviously this is not exclusive to breeders, but parents can be a special kind of greedy.
April 19, 2023
Parents need to pay full price on all but gov. programs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 20, 2023
I was saved by an entitled moocow once long ago.. sad sack scenario. she was divorced, had custody of her diddler hulktard son.... (I can only hope he ran into someone eventually who would beat the living shit out of him).. but was with her at another trailer .. and the guy offered to sell the trailer. it was old but I thought it might be a good starter.. so she pulled the brood sow card.. I deserve it because I'm a mawwwwmmmeee. didn't feel like pushing it.. and I had another friend who said that a title search should be done.. something I didn't, and this girl didn't have.

anyway, surprise. in a few months someone showed up and repossessed the trailer kicking this girl and her kid out. pronto. leaving her homeless. a friend took her in but her stupid asshole bastard brat son was a disrespectful prick and she was tossed from there.. but she saved me this fate by pulling the entitled brood mare card.

as a side note, she had a daughter whom the sperm donor had custody of because bastard diddler sonny boy had molested his own sister. and this dumb girl kept defending him... I think I would have found some street thugs and pay them to kill the prick

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login