Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why Are There So Many Autards Now?

Posted by peace-n-quiet 
Why Are There So Many Autards Now?
April 24, 2023
It seems like everyone (age 2 to 42) is on the spectrum/autistic/has Ass Burgers or something else.

Why are there are so many autistic people now? What is going on?!

This is the only place I can ask this without getting fried or banned.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Re: Why Are There So Many Autards Now?
April 24, 2023
peace-n-quiet
It seems like everyone (age 2 to 42) is on the spectrum/autistic/has Ass Burgers or something else.

It's a get out of jail free card for bratty kids and lazy parents
April 24, 2023
ladybug2203

Yep, this here. Some awtards are diagnosed by doctors and others are diagnosed by mommies with Google. I've seen plenty of heifers trying to get their toddlers (or sometimes younger kids) diagnosed with autism and complaining that they cannot officially be diagnosed until the age of three, but they "are pretty sure" the kid is autistic. In either case, Moos can just use the autism card as a way to not parent their kids when they act like shits. Sorry Tardley is such a bastard - he's autistic, can't do a thing with him!

In the cases of bona fide autism, I also see a lot of adults diagnosed with autism who breed with other autistic adults and produce *drumroll* more awtards. I don't know how many of these cases are nature versus nurture, but it just seems like a bad idea for people on the spectrum who might be triggered by loud noises, chaos, routine disruption and messes to produce creatures that will cause all of those problems.

I think a good chunk of these awtards are just plain brats who need to get beat when they act up. If their parents would just swat them on their asses now and then, their behavior would improve. Even if they are autistic, they're usually not so disabled that they can't understand discipline, yet parents of tards will use the child's alleged illness as an excuse to not discipline them whatsoever. If they are truly autistic, that doesn't mean they don't need to be disciplined! They're still kids and kids need to be set straight from time to time. Not doing so has no benefit whatsoever to the child.

They blame autism on vaccines, but there are fewer kids being vaccinated now than ever before, yet there are more cases of autism than ever before. So maaaaaybe it's not the vaccines? Or what if NOT vaccinating your brats causes autism? Nobody ever brings that up, do they? People are so eager to diagnose every little quirk as an autism spectrum disorder - I think they secretly want an excuse because if they acknowledge their kids are just horrible brats, then they'd have to admit they failed as parents. Much easier to blame an illness and shove pills in the kid to make them shut up than do the job they signed up for.

When I was in grade school, the principal told my mother that they thought I had ADD because I didn't pay attention in class. I didn't have ADD, I just didn't want to fucking be in school! So I'd draw instead of pay attention because I wanted to draw. It really was as simple as that, no diagnosis required.

I wonder what the autism rates are like in nations outside the US.
April 25, 2023
I hate these "I have a friend who..." statements. BUT. I have a wanna-breeder friend (she only managed one kid before her family crashed due to hubby's death) who is able to read and digest a lot more science than I can. She said that the increase in autism was somewhere scientifically proven as being influenced by the over use of heavy artificial scents like dryer sheets, etc. I can just so readily believe this! The ads promote inhaling scented fabric softeners to calm a parunt down when the kids are raging (only partly a joke), and bragging that the fresh smells will last for two weeks! When I was doing private school alterations I had to air clothing out because they stunk of dryer sheets! My former neighbors used to emit dryer sheet fragrance from their home that covered the entire neighborhood! I mean, these chemicals CAN'T be good for fetuses and infants! Much less, the rest of us.
April 25, 2023
Tangent but all that scented shit is really a pox on humanity. I get migraines and asthma from scents and they are indoor air pollution. I recently bought scrubs from goodwill for my job and I failed to notice while I was in the store that they had been washed with that crap. I had to wash them multiple times and hang them outside to air out and honestly they still stink to some extent. I see the ads and I guess they are selling these things to people who want to wear their clothes for six weeks and not wash them. My fault and my problem but it’s hard to find things that are not scented. It’s everywhere and unscented stuff can also cost more. It’s a tax on people who don’t want to smell that crap. Why would I want scented trash bags or dish detergent that smells like that? And don’t get me started on the workplace battles I’ve had with idiots who actually felt entitled to bring those plug-in scent dispensers to WORK. If you want your house to smell like that, go for it, but have some awareness of other people.

Regarding the autism thing isn’t there a financial incentive to get your kid declared that in some states? Breeders are always looking for checks. My city recently started an infuriating program where fambilees with children get $500 a month. I saw the spin on the news where a city employee was saying vehemently “it’s not a handout” several times, to make it more palatable. That’s exactly what it is and let’s keep giving more money to irresponsible people. If you are a big enough idiot to breed multiple kids when you aren’t making a living wage, you aren’t a real smart person.
April 25, 2023
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is bothered by these suffocating chemical perfumes that are in EVERY fucking thing. Even normal laundry detergent is suffocating now. I buy the unscented versions of everything but as previously mentioned, someone will ALWAYS have to share theirs. My husband will actually pay money for air perfume. I have to detoxify used clothing when I buy it.

I sincerely hope the adverse effects on our health are proven sooner rather than later.
April 25, 2023
peace-n-quiet

I think there are three factors. Aging eggs, environmental chemicals, and better diagnostics. Also, parents can't shove their defects into retard centers and we see them all.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 25, 2023
Cambion
ladybug2203

In the cases of bona fide autism, I also see a lot of adults diagnosed with autism who breed with other autistic adults and produce *drumroll* more awtards. I don't know how many of these cases are nature versus nurture, but it just seems like a bad idea for people on the spectrum who might be triggered by loud noises, chaos, routine disruption and messes to produce creatures that will cause all of those problems.

I have noticed assburger's adults breeding with others on the spectrum and the kids turn out to be even worse than the parents. If you have a condition like that, you really should not be breeding.

"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 25, 2023
bell_flower
That’s exactly what it is and let’s keep giving more money to irresponsible people. If you are a big enough idiot to breed multiple kids when you aren’t making a living wage, you aren’t a real smart person.

exactly...if you keep paying stupid people for breeding, you will do nothing but get more stupid people who have been on the dole for generations.

~Sigmund Freud
April 25, 2023
toraneko
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is bothered by these suffocating chemical perfumes that are in EVERY fucking thing. Even normal laundry detergent is suffocating now. I buy the unscented versions of everything but as previously mentioned, someone will ALWAYS have to share theirs. My husband will actually pay money for air perfume. I have to detoxify used clothing when I buy it.

I sincerely hope the adverse effects on our health are proven sooner rather than later.

I absolutely LOVE fragrance. My body hates most of the artificial stuff though, so I stick with essential oils when I want a room to smell good. But really, fresh air is the best! I also love perfume and can tolerate most of them. I have a few scented candles and some hand soap with a scent (essential oils only). Because I react and have allergies everything else is unscented though (laundry detergent, dish soap, etc.). I suspect lots of what is used to scent things is actually bad for us to breathe.

Laundry detergent that has fragrance was so caustic to me that it caused me to break out (from my pillowcase) and have breathing issues.

I've bought used clothing that seems to be rolled, backed and frozen in the strongest smelling detergent on the planet. We're talking after 5+ washes I can still smell that detergent. It leaves a permanent bio-freaking film of fragrance on the clothing.
April 26, 2023
bell_flower
Regarding the autism thing isn’t there a financial incentive to get your kid declared that in some states? Breeders are always looking for checks. My city recently started an infuriating program where fambilees with children get $500 a month. I saw the spin on the news where a city employee was saying vehemently “it’s not a handout” several times, to make it more palatable. That’s exactly what it is and let’s keep giving more money to irresponsible people. If you are a big enough idiot to breed multiple kids when you aren’t making a living wage, you aren’t a real smart person.

The city employee is an idiot. A hand out of $500 to each famblee is a tax on everyone else who doesn't receive the payment...because that means they're paying for it. The nearest large city to me has a "sliding scale" for daycare preschool where a family of three earning $150K a year pay only $7816 a year for preschool. Keep in mind that when they call it "daycare" this high earning famblee doesn't qualify for snot and the requirements cut off at a $70K income (which is well below median income). Even a famblee of two earning $170K only has to pay $11,977 a year. The rest of this "preschool" cost is paid by taxpayers. This means a single person making minimum wage is supplementing "preschool" for a famblee earning $170K-$275K a year. Talk about messed up! They can claim all day, all night that a person earning $70K is as middle class as a famblee earning $275K---it is not true. They both live in the same city with a high cost of living and $275K for two or three people is a thousand times better than $70K for one person. At $70K a single person doesn't meet the income criteria to rent the vast majority of one-bedroom apartments, because let's face it, they aren't buying a place.

It is as if it is completely acceptable for a single person to earn $70K because they can just take the bus everywhere and live in a hovel with 5 other people or something because that would be the only way they'd have any disposable income and meet even some middle-class criteria. But the famblee making $275K can whine about having to pay less than $12K a year for bratcare and has a car for everyone over 16, a mortgage, maxes out their 401K (or at least could afford to) and takes nice vacations at least once a year.

I don't know how easy/difficult it is but I've seen where famblees get disability payments for their autistic brats.
It is as if they realize they've messed up and just keep making it worse, having more brats despite not having the ability to support them. Or they have one with autism and complain about how hard it is and yet they keep having more, for what purpose exactly?
April 27, 2023
freya
bell_flower

The city employee is an idiot. A hand out of $500 to each famblee is a tax on everyone else who doesn't receive the payment...because that means they're paying for it. The nearest large city to me has a "sliding scale" for daycare preschool where a family of three earning $150K a year pay only $7816 a year for preschool. Keep in mind that when they call it "daycare" this high earning famblee doesn't qualify for snot and the requirements cut off at a $70K income (which is well below median income). Even a famblee of two earning $170K only has to pay $11,977 a year. The rest of this "preschool" cost is paid by taxpayers. This means a single person making minimum wage is supplementing "preschool" for a famblee earning $170K-$275K a year. Talk about messed up! They can claim all day, all night that a person earning $70K is as middle class as a famblee earning $275K---it is not true. They both live in the same city with a high cost of living and $275K for two or three people is a thousand times better than $70K for one person. At $70K a single person doesn't meet the income criteria to rent the vast majority of one-bedroom apartments, because let's face it, they aren't buying a place.

It is as if it is completely acceptable for a single person to earn $70K because they can just take the bus everywhere and live in a hovel with 5 other people or something because that would be the only way they'd have any disposable income and meet even some middle-class criteria. But the famblee making $275K can whine about having to pay less than $12K a year for bratcare and has a car for everyone over 16, a mortgage, maxes out their 401K (or at least could afford to) and takes nice vacations at least once a year.

I don't know how easy/difficult it is but I've seen where famblees get disability payments for their autistic brats.
It is as if they realize they've messed up and just keep making it worse, having more brats despite not having the ability to support them. Or they have one with autism and complain about how hard it is and yet they keep having more, for what purpose exactly?

They don't give a damn about us single people or childfree people. We can live 30 to a room for all they care. We are disposable because we aren't shitting out more taxpayers and cannon fodder.

And I have heard of famblees getting disability payments for autards too. Autism is an epidemic now. It seems like everyone you meet is "on the spectrum". Non autards will be minorities soon. I don't know how long the system can sustain itself.

~Sigmund Freud
April 27, 2023
craftyzits
peace-n-quiet

I think there are three factors. Aging eggs, environmental chemicals, and better diagnostics. Also, parents can't shove their defects into retard centers and we see them all.

This bolded bit right here ^^^ a lot of people are diagnosed later in life now; I'm 36 and was recently diagnosed with ADHD - my assessing physician also wants me to be assessed for ASD, which scares the crap out of me.

If I was a kid now, it probably would've been caught much sooner because they understand now that it affects women and girls differently, and the more doctors and scientists understand it, the more it's noticed in people. I read somewhere that 1 in 25 people has either a neurodivergent condition or neurodivergent behaviours.
April 27, 2023
I was diagnosed as autistic in 1972. I came with a crazy kiddie check cuz of my fucked up adoption history.

I was by no means under the radar, but I had excellent parenting and that left me rather functional. Reagan took away my Disability check cuz I functioned so well.

I only went on Disability again due to bipolar and schizophrenia piling on.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 27, 2023
Cambion
When I was in grade school, the principal told my mother that they thought I had ADD because I didn't pay attention in class. I didn't have ADD, I just didn't want to fucking be in school! So I'd draw instead of pay attention because I wanted to draw. It really was as simple as that, no diagnosis required.

I wonder what the autism rates are like in nations outside the US.

So, in other words you were a healthy kid who had a normal attention span. And clearly sane, because you didn't want to be in school.
May 01, 2023
freya
So, in other words you were a healthy kid who had a normal attention span. And clearly sane, because you didn't want to be in school.

I guess so. I suppose I was just considered a "bad" kid because I did what I wanted to do instead of suppressing the urge to do what I pleased like a good Catholic is supposed to do. And since it was a Catholic school, I'm surprised I didn't get told to pray more (which I didn't do anyway). I know my grandma had my back - she would say God gave me talent and I should use it. God had nothing to do with it, but it was nice to have someone in my corner. But I did tell off my teachers every time they gave me a hard time about drawing during class, usually in the form of swearing and middle fingers or sitting under my desk and refusing to come out, so that probably wasn't convincing anyone that I wasn't autistic either.
May 03, 2023
Being involved in the autistic community, I am surprised at how much discussion there is about dating. People who can barely hold jobs and need support in careers, having trouble obtaining health care and psychological care, and often feeling suicidal often cannot get the answers they need but there are many autism support groups and counselors that emphasize dating, dating, DATING! For many people, dating is the furthest thing from their minds. That is why there will be more autistic people in the future.
May 03, 2023
Just cuz someone is beyond fucked up doesn't mean they've got no sex drive. Dating also involes social skills, something these people need to function in society. still, sterilization is needed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 03, 2023
craftyzits
peace-n-quiet

Agreement, craftyzits.Also under "better diagnostics" I would add that there's better understanding of when/how asd signs may manifest.

I would also throw in better survival rates of infancy/early childhood. As recently as 100 years ago, losing a few from the brood was kind of normal. And we've seen how autistic kids wind up injured, drowned, missing, etc. In the past that kid would have been seen as "tetched", and when it fell out of a hayloft or down a well, people would've shrugged it off since there was always something wrong with that kid.
May 04, 2023
mr. neptune
Being involved in the autistic community, I am surprised at how much discussion there is about dating. People who can barely hold jobs and need support in careers, having trouble obtaining health care and psychological care, and often feeling suicidal often cannot get the answers they need but there are many autism support groups and counselors that emphasize dating, dating, DATING! For many people, dating is the furthest thing from their minds. That is why there will be more autistic people in the future.

You are right. Your world could be falling apart (even if you don't have autism) and all everyone (including counselors) can say is "get out there and date!" and "put yourself out there". They do encourage it way too much. And when two people with a mental issue get together, the risk of having a kid with that problem goes up...and since they have it from both sides, they will likely have it worse than the parents. This is foolishness.

~Sigmund Freud
May 04, 2023
peace-n-quiet
[You are right. Your world could be falling apart (even if you don't have autism) and all everyone (including counselors) can say is "get out there and date!" and "put yourself out there". They do encourage it way too much. And when two people with a mental issue get together, the risk of having a kid with that problem goes up...and since they have it from both sides, they will likely have it worse than the parents. This is foolishness.

Not to mention what's going to happen to the kid when not only they themselves have mental issues, but they are raised by two people who also have them. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. I imagine being mental and then being brought up by mentals is going to cause a whole other level of fucked up for the kid. I don't know how many mental disorders are hereditary and how many are not, but surely even if whatever illnesses the parents have are not passed down to their child, being raised by someone who is nuts in the head could do just as much damage as inheriting a mental disorder? The kid will likely still need to go to therapy to unfuck their brains.

I remember seeing a post a loooooong time ago on Mothering.com about a woman who bred with an autistic man whose trigger was screaming children. Why did either of them think it was a good idea to breed?? Did they think they'd get a baby that magically didn't cry? I believe it was in the Gentle Discipline section (which we have made fun of extensively) and Moo was trying to figure out how to raise a kid with an awtard father who is triggered by the child's basic behavior.
May 05, 2023
Cambion

I remember seeing a post a loooooong time ago on Mothering.com about a woman who bred with an autistic man whose trigger was screaming children. Why did either of them think it was a good idea to breed?? Did they think they'd get a baby that magically didn't cry? I believe it was in the Gentle Discipline section (which we have made fun of extensively) and Moo was trying to figure out how to raise a kid with an awtard father who is triggered by the child's basic behavior.

An autard that hates screaming shouldn't have kids. That makes about as much sense as a Hindu going to a steakhouse. Children screech and scream and cry all of the time until about age 5 which is one of the reasons I don't have any. I have also heard about a condition called misophonia (i.e. the people afflicted with this condition cannot stand certain noises) on Reddit and the people are constantly being triggered by their kids. Kids are noisy. If you cannot stand noise, having children is not for you...sorry. And then a lot of these defects have a genetic component. I remember one poster had misophonia and so did his sibling and now his kid is showing signs. If a problem is not due to aging or an accident or something contagious, it likely has a strong genetic component. But people never think about these things. They put more commonsense into breeding dogs and rats into having kids that they supposedly love more than life itself.

~Sigmund Freud
May 05, 2023
We had one about six months ago over in the Breaking Moo thread where the Dud was an autard. Of course parenting makes you a better person! He was doing things like throwing himself on the floor when the kid’s school merely suggested they needed to bring her to school on time or do some kid related crap. And having a screaming meltdown in front of the kid when he was attempting to dress her and her shirt was a little tight.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,435648,444128#msg-444128

It’s about halfway down and Cambion found it.

And naturally the worse part about it, now that I read it again, is that Moo is gestating what must be her third (at least) kid. She mentions kidS so they just kept having more despite the Dud not being able to handle one. And it’s so irritating to me how she keeps writing that she’s “heavily pregnant” and she’s milking the “bromos” for sympathy.

What can the internet do when you keep having babies with a pathetic Man Child and you bitch because you get no help from said pathetic Man Child? Not a thing. But that’s Breaking Mawm for you.
May 06, 2023
reddit is redolent with examples of rejecting common sense advice.. especially if following the advice would improve the quality of life for the complainer.

I was scolded for supposedly 'shaming' some victim of narcissists. Mind you this girl (egads, they don't like that term either..once they reach breeding age they are a woooomaaaan) had left a narc family only to take up with a narc SO. And from the post she had gone from one narc to another... in short space of time... and she was bitching about #3 who seemed also to have been a narcissist.

And she was whining and bitching about why wasn't she having any luck, what she could do, blah blaaah blaaaah. I suggested she take a break from dating and get therapy to find out why she was attracting these people. (I did not explain my reasoning but I guess to the tards in reddit land you have to spell everything out in purple crayon). It makes sense; narcissists are predators and like every predator have developed skills to find pliant, empathic people pleasers who have not learned boundaries. OP was one of these and that was why therapy is really needed in this case. Instead I got reamed for (supposedly) shaming her. Oh well, let her go on from one dumpster fire into another until, inevitably, she gets knocked up and proceeds to destroy another generation.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 06, 2023
oh, and to add to the stupid breeding, there is 'the good doctor'.. I like the series but again, trying to cope with a screaming baby... .. this is going to just brainwash a lot of autards out there into thinking they can handle it.. and they can't..and won't.. and they will pass it on

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login