Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Russia making it illegal to talk about being childfree

Posted by cfdavep 
Russia making it illegal to talk about being childfree
April 26, 2023
ttps://meduza.io/en/news/2022/09/07/russian-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-ban-information-about-childfree-lifestyle-among-minors
Re: Russia making it illegal to talk about being childfree
April 26, 2023
Can you remain single for the rest of your life?

Will that be allowed?

Do they have birth control there still?

Unbelievable.

Handmaid's tale, here we come.
April 26, 2023
Russia = Florida, Florida + Russia!
April 26, 2023
Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 26, 2023
I didn't know there was media that promoted childfreedom in the first place. I want to know what media this is so I can watch it!

Maybe they ought to take a step back and understand there are probably reasons people don't want to reproduce, like the state of the country maybe? How's about make your nation one worth bringing kids into? Banning childfree media won't make people start having kids. How would this even get enforced? Ban anything considered even vaguely anti-child in media geared toward minors, but surely people in Russia have internet access and can see this forbidden content on their own? It's only banned for minors, so what's stopping parents from letting their kids watch anti-famblee content? How many minors are thinking about having kids anyway? How many forms of media aimed at minors have childfree undertones?

This law sounds like a big steaming waste of time. Doesn't Russia have bigger problems than this shit?
April 27, 2023
Putin is grabbing at staws cuz he is losing control.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 27, 2023
Cambion
I didn't know there was media that promoted childfreedom in the first place. I want to know what media this is so I can watch it!

Maybe they ought to take a step back and understand there are probably reasons people don't want to reproduce, like the state of the country maybe? How's about make your nation one worth bringing kids into? Banning childfree media won't make people start having kids. How would this even get enforced? Ban anything considered even vaguely anti-child in media geared toward minors, but surely people in Russia have internet access and can see this forbidden content on their own? It's only banned for minors, so what's stopping parents from letting their kids watch anti-famblee content? How many minors are thinking about having kids anyway? How many forms of media aimed at minors have childfree undertones?

This law sounds like a big steaming waste of time. Doesn't Russia have bigger problems than this shit?

You are so right. A lot of countries are even paying people to have more (blonde) brats. But birth rates haven't went up a lot. So if you cannot even pay people to do something, maybe that something is not worth doing or there is something really off putting about it (and that needs to be addressed first).

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 28, 2023
Will they automatically impregnate women if they aren't married and don't have brats by a certain age, such as 25?
If she is sterile, will they assign her a famblee if she doesn't marry and reproduce by age 25?

Will they assign a man a famblee if he doesn't marry and reproduce by 25?

And will they force an annual tax on anyone over 18 who doesn't have brats?

Articles legitimize the childfree choice and let others know they aren't alone and this may be all some need to be childfree. Whether they want to face it or not, a person is much better off not spawning if there is any doubt about how things will turn out versus spawning and regretting it.
April 28, 2023
I have a big fear that r*pe will be decriminalized at some point. It won't be outright decriminalization of the act but some kind of loophole to allow forced breeding. I wouldn't have thought this a few years ago but here we are.
April 28, 2023
Russia and Florida are seeming way too much alike these days!
April 28, 2023
In some states it already is essentially decriminalized. For states where it is illegal to obtain an abortion and where a rapist is allowed to pursue parental rights. Even if he does some time in jail, he can still get out and obtain parental rights.

Also, for women who rape their husbands or other men (getting them drunk, having sex and then not allowing them to pull out is one example) it would be very difficult to impossible to prove the crime. It is no different than a man committing the crime except if a woman does it there is no chance she will abort.

Both are examples of forced breeding that either have a short (less than 18 years) or no punishment.
April 28, 2023
freya
Will they automatically impregnate women if they aren't married and don't have brats by a certain age, such as 25?
If she is sterile, will they assign her a famblee if she doesn't marry and reproduce by age 25?

Will they assign a man a famblee if he doesn't marry and reproduce by 25?

And will they force an annual tax on anyone over 18 who doesn't have brats?

Articles legitimize the childfree choice and let others know they aren't alone and this may be all some need to be childfree. Whether they want to face it or not, a person is much better off not spawning if there is any doubt about how things will turn out versus spawning and regretting it.

In Russia, men will be scarce due to Putin's endless wars. I wonder when women and girls will end up on the front lines?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 13, 2023
Putin is apparently planning on having more wars. I guess he needs people to fight them. Forced breeding seems to be the way. Red states do it here, maybe he is learning from us. Or we are learning from him...
May 14, 2023
From what I hear Putin ain't long for this world. He is pretty sick.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login