Cancer curers throw rocks and cars and kill a woman while she's driving

Posted by ladybug2203 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna81542
Hope they're crucified legally!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
it's escalating. I was poking around youtube and there are now clips with additional information. apparently these turds have been trouble for a loooong time. And FINALLY some reporter spoke with a neighbor to one of the shits.. and said they weren't surprised that these bastards did what they pulled.

one of the news reports even got a clip of one of the moos boohooing her way out of court. this is the information we don't get. in these reports, theyi need to talk to neighbors.. and should be anonymously, about what they think. sometimes it gives a better insight into the character of the goddam shits that do this stuff so people don't think they are just clueless teenagers who aren't mature... like that 6 year old shooter. once info started coming out, turns out the whole family is a bunch of turds.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Hope they get charged as adults.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Perhaps this happened in an area where the authorities closed their Juvenile Detention Center - also known as Juvenile Hall in the movies or Shuman Center in the Pittsburgh area. They are trying to get Shuman Center reopened again because of all the bad kids we have around here now.
I'd imagine they'd ship the little fucks to the next town over.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I guess they got life in prison for it, if I am not mistaken
cfdavep
I guess they got life in prison for it, if I am not mistaken

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
someone on reddit didn't like that I made the comment 'the mommy was seen boohooing her way out of court'. that's all I wrote.. obvious I had little sympathy but someone took exception to that... either she was in a corner and couldn't do a damn thing about her bastard child or she spent too much time trying to lie and cover for him... we really don't know. but the people that knew this prick-tard said he was a problem. everyone.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents If that was my kid I'd be seen boohooing out of court too trying to figure out where I went wrong to raise someone with so little regard for other's safety. I'm glad they were found guilty I thought for sure there would be an out cry of "they didn't know better" and they'd get away with it.
unless they spoke with the mootard we don't know. but they did talk to others who knew the piece of shit. to a person they all said this cretin was a problem. always a problem. sometimes I think there are kids who need their assholes kicked through their teeth in order to control them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

And the brat worship going on all over the place makes the mess worse.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I just saw an article on a site... that usually has decent information. and their just HAD to be one titled 'Surviving male infertility'. I left a comment that will anger all the slime brained childed idiots there .. 'one survives cancer, one survives heart attack.. infertility will NOT the bloody hell kill one unless they are batshit crazy'. they make me sick

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
I just saw an article on a site... that usually has decent information. and their just HAD to be one titled 'Surviving male infertility'. I left a comment that will anger all the slime brained childed idiots there .. 'one survives cancer, one survives heart attack.. infertility will NOT the bloody hell kill one unless they are batshit crazy'. they make me sick

Good job!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
my grammar is getting bad. I know the difference between their and there and they're... I am 70 and I guess i"m losing access to those brain cells now

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login