Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extreme Geezer Breeders

Posted by cfdavep 
Extreme Geezer Breeders
May 10, 2023
I guess Robert DeNiro's latest squeeze just had his kid. The guy is 79 and someone on reddit cf said "Imagine being 71 and your sibling is 20" I guess his oldest offspring is 51 or 52. Or imagine being 52 with a "baby brother/sis"
Re: Extreme Geezer Breeders
May 10, 2023
He has a total of seven kids, according to this article and the latest before this was born in 2011, so there's not a huge age gap.

According to the same article, he didn't acknowledge paternity for the latest one until I guess it was irrefutable. Sounds like a money grab to me.
Why these guys don't wrap it up is a mystery. They are egomaniacs who don't care if they live to see their kids grow up.

Clint Eastwood is another serial breeder who pops out kids and leaves women with them left and right.

No love for Geezer Breeders from me.
May 11, 2023
bell_flower
Why these guys don't wrap it up is a mystery. They are egomaniacs who don't care if they live to see their kids grow up.

Because it probably makes them feel manly and virile to be able to prove that they're still fertile at their age and can still get it up. I'm sure that is a good feeling and all, but do you really need to make an entirely unnecessary life to feel good about your dick working when you're almost 80? They also probably figure they're too old to be bothered with silly things like contraception because life's too short. If they actually had to help raise the kids they make - like be an active part of their life - I bet they'd be more careful. But since they probably don't need to do that, they have no incentive to prevent unnecessary brats from being born. I'd wager most men wouldn't use condoms if they knew there would be no consequences for not wearing them.

I know women's eggs start going bad after they're over 30 and can lead to potentially fucked up kids, so I wonder if old sperm could cause similar issues. I imagine it can. Not that these guys care because I'm sure the mothers do all the shit work, which will include minding any defecto-loaves. When the Duhs shit the bed, they won't have to worry what becomes of their offspring because that's the Moos' jobs. They can just sow their seeds and let someone else deal with it for them.
May 11, 2023
Quite a while ago, I read SOMEPLACE that it's been proven that old fart sperm is also rotten and can create a loaf with more problems usual. And a rich celeb like this could give a fuck about child care. I'm sure they even have the bucks to afford all the special care the little autard might need.
May 13, 2023
ditto. geezer sperm is just as deteriorated

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 13, 2023
Have to go grab my eyeballs. They rolled across the roomscreaming in anger

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2023
Children of older fathers are more likely to have mental issues.

But of course breeders don't care as long as long as they have something to put their last name on. What are the odds his ugly ass is even going to see the kid grow up? this is just stupid.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 17, 2023
peace-n-quiet
But of course breeders don't care as long as long as they have something to put their last name on. What are the odds his ugly ass is even going to see the kid grow up? this is just stupid.

Probably not very good odds. By the time this new brat reaches legal adulthood, Duh would be 97 if he lives that long. Yes, some people are in decent health in their 90s (well, decent health for someone in their 90s), but most who live that long are very feeble or have shitty memories or are sick, but somehow clinging to life. But since De Niro is famous, he probably figures if he shits the bed while the new loaf is still very young, his incubator can just show the brat movies he was in and go, "that's your daddy!"

Because who cares whether or not the kid has an actual father in their life as they grow up, just so long as Papa can prove he can still give women creampies.
May 17, 2023
Geezer probably will expect care from the brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login