Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy kills girlfriend over her abortion

Posted by cfdavep 
Guy kills girlfriend over her abortion
May 14, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/argument-over-abortion-preceded-dallas-234307633.html

No surprise it was a guy from Texas. The girl went to Colorado to abort and told him after she got back, he then shot her in the head
Re: Guy kills girlfriend over her abortion
May 14, 2023
Better dead than raising an unwanted clump!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2023
Why did she stay with him after he strangled her? Why did she tell him she had an abortion? He had a warrant for strangling her prior to the abortion, so did she think he was going to respond to her aborting his precious seed positively? I'm not blaming her for it, I just don't know why the hell she stayed with someone who abused her and why she told him she got an abortion at all. If you cannot get away from an abusive boyfriend permanently, you do NOT tell them you got an abortion because they will 100 percent use it against you.
May 14, 2023
She fucked up when she told him. A lot of these men consider women property. They want something to put their last name on but don't want to do the dirty work. If you don't go along with it like a good little moo cow, he kills you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 14, 2023
They don't call it pro life for nothing.
May 14, 2023
Should be called ProOwnership.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2023
Feti Uber Alles.
May 16, 2023
she was stupid enough to spread and hump with a piece of shit ..and use inadequate bc. too bad she's dead. wonder if he'll just get a slap on the wrist

looking at another report, sounds like this girl was a serial breeder with any number of shriveled dicks she spread for

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login