Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moron has kids she doesn't want to keep her may-unn, things end exactly how you think

Posted by Cambion 
Nod.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
peace-n-quiet
i don't know about that. they might not have direct experience but you're not telling me they haven't seen what their own mother's and aunts go through or seen it with their friends or acquaintances or even seen screeching brats in the grocery store. I am an only child and the youngest cousin and even I knew what bullshit child-rearing is for the female unless you can pay a nanny to raise it. Women need to open their eyes and stop being brainwashed by the overly sweet chocolate and sappy cards every May.

This is how I figured it out. I was five when my sibling was born, so still a needy brat myself, and I could see plain as day how my mother’s life went completely to shit once an infant entered the house. At that age I didn’t realize that I could opt out, but I did begin to dread the day I would have to bring home an infant of my own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
peace-n-quiet
i don't know about that. they might not have direct experience but you're not telling me they haven't seen what their own mother's and aunts go through or seen it with their friends or acquaintances or even seen screeching brats in the grocery store. I am an only child and the youngest cousin and even I knew what bullshit child-rearing is for the female unless you can pay a nanny to raise it. Women need to open their eyes and stop being brainwashed by the overly sweet chocolate and sappy cards every May.

Same here. I'm an only child too and I did not need to have a sibling to know how much kids suck to raise. My mother pretty clearly didn't want to be a mother because she treated me like crap all the time, and I was forced to watch my toddler cousin several times when my aunt didn't feel like being a mom. I may be near-sighted, but I could just look at any Moo in public dealing with her shrieking brats to see what exactly breeding entailed. Observation is a powerful tool and you don't need to experience something first-hand to know it's going to suck. I have never been shot before, but I don't need to get shot to know I wouldn't like it.

But a lot of women are dumb and think their child will be different than the screaming shitsacks at the grocery store, or they will get pressured by family who will promise up and down they'll help with brat care and then disappear the second the loaf is born. The choice to not breed needs to be as normalized as the decision to breed.
You know this won't happen as our economy depends on perpetual expansion.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login