Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Elizabeth Holmes, the more I know the more I despise her

Posted by twocents 
Elizabeth Holmes, the more I know the more I despise her
May 21, 2023
All these high dollar scammers and fraudsters are alike. The way they act and behave... ... but then she had to resort to the biggest goddam sympathy card.. she got knocked up twice.

These kids are being saddled with two insane parents.. I think E is a malignant narcissist and the sperm donor is not much better imo. But obvious the only reason they are in existence is for their sociopathic egg donor to try and use as a shield. She is despicable.

The people this bitch destroyed... including the suicide... that is on her.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Elizabeth Holmes, the more I know the more I despise her
May 21, 2023
Those brats have no future.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 21, 2023
She has to pay back in the range of $500 million in restitution. At least she may actually be capable of doing this once she is out of prison.
Of course, if she stays married to the manipulated wimp of a husband she won't work, she'll just parasite off of him.

I can't believe the efforts she has put into staying out of prison. It disgusts me because it is 100% obvious she had brats to try to have her sentence reduced. Everyone else is collateral damage to her maintaining her freedom to carry on in her narcissistic behavior. This little "married and mahm role" where she happens to have a very wealthy husband, totally planned. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she set a trap for him and he probably wasn't the first wealthy man she tried to trap.

I feel bad for the parents of her husband who are naturally completely embarrassed about having her as a dotter in law, I hope they don't leave them anything in their wills. If her husband divorces her, then they can leave him something. She has the beadiest dead eyes I've ever seen on a person; they remind me of the eyes of a great white shark. Frankly, I don't see what any man who has anything going for him finds attractive in her. I find her completely repugnant and she publicly displayed all the hallmarks of the dark triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy).
May 22, 2023
She isn't actually married to him. I guess she wasn't willing to go to some lengths...
May 22, 2023
freya

I feel bad for the parents of her husband who are naturally completely embarrassed about having her as a dotter in law, I hope they don't leave them anything in their wills. If her husband divorces her, then they can leave him something. She has the beadiest dead eyes I've ever seen on a person; they remind me of the eyes of a great white shark. Frankly, I don't see what any man who has anything going for him finds attractive in her. I find her completely repugnant and she publicly displayed all the hallmarks of the dark triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy).

Why do you spell daughter "dotter"?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 24, 2023
dotter... probably a personal expression of repulsion and mocking.. of this creature.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 24, 2023
twocents
dotter... probably a personal expression of repulsion and mocking.. of this creature.

Nod

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 24, 2023
Here's a summary of how she bamboozled Amy Chozik, who is a NYT columnist.

Moos and the Elites stick together and defend their own.
May 26, 2023
IIRC “dotter” comes from one of the Breaking Moo posts where a woman consistently misspelled the word “daughter,” thereby showing that she actually thought dotter was the correct spelling. It’s making fun of that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 26, 2023
LoveToLurk
IIRC “dotter” comes from one of the Breaking Moo posts where a woman consistently misspelled the word “daughter,” thereby showing that she actually thought dotter was the correct spelling. It’s making fun of that.

The brain slid out with the placenta.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 29, 2023
toraneko
She isn't actually married to him. I guess she wasn't willing to go to some lengths...

I love this! So, no moolah for her ass for spitting out multiple brats in a vain effort to avoid being pinched.
Guess there is no hope that anyone will change their mind in his family and want to convince him to marry a felon when she leaves prison at around 50 years old. Maybe the twelve years apart will make her sperm daddy question his decision to be with her after all.
May 29, 2023
freya
toraneko

I love this! So, no moolah for her ass for spitting out multiple brats in a vain effort to avoid being pinched.
Guess there is no hope that anyone will change their mind in his family and want to convince him to marry a felon when she leaves prison at around 50 years old. Maybe the twelve years apart will make her sperm daddy question his decision to be with her after all.

Men generally don't stand by females in prison. This cunt will most likely be abandoned like all the others in the pen. The brats will likely end up not knowing who their cow is. If really unlucky, they'll end up in foster care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login