Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teachers leaving and losing jobs to AI

Posted by cfdavep 
Teachers leaving and losing jobs to AI
June 04, 2023
I was reading and article on yahoo about the 10 top jobs AI is likely to end and one of them is teacher. I have no idea what normal human wants to deal with what has become of kids now anyway.

Also a guy with a wife and kid was a content writer and lost all of his clients to this new AI thing and had to head back to school to get into AC install and repair. With a heating planet that is an "in" thing now.

I can't find the article again, but there was also a mention of AI replacing up to 80% of jobs. Makes you wonder what will happen to these animals in the classroom that teachers need to get away from for their own safety.

I guess they will be screaming for UBI in adulthood, which may create breeding ghettos, but I doubt UBI will happen
Re: Teachers leaving and losing jobs to AI
June 04, 2023
I imagine schools will be a fucking circus. Who will be there to force the brats to listen to the AI teacher? Who will discipline them? I mean it's great that fewer teachers will get abused, assaulted and killed by psychotic students, but education probably won't happen because students will just fuck off in class while a robot talks at them. How will class participation be measured since that's often a part of a student's grade? Can AI tailor individual lessons for students who are tards have learning disabilities that are mainstreamed instead of being in the sped class? Who will parents scream at about their kids' grades if they don't have a teacher to pick on?

I'll be interested to see how it unfolds.
June 05, 2023
cfdave

I can't find the article again, but there was also a mention of AI replacing up to 80% of jobs. Makes you wonder what will happen to these animals in the classroom that teachers need to get away from for their own safety.

I guess they will be screaming for UBI in adulthood, which may create breeding ghettos, but I doubt UBI will happen

Humans will have to corral the brats though.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 08, 2023
As a former teacher, I’ve imagined that this was the future of education ever since virtual learning took off during COVID.

Pack every room with kids and laptops. Pay for 1 or 2 teachers per grade level to teach virtually, and pay paras peanuts to babysit the kids on-site. Except now with AI they can eliminate the teacher all together. Admins and uneducated politicians alike will love it, because good teachers are expensive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 09, 2023
increasing number of brats thrown at fewer and fewer jobs..

I think we are starting to reap the 'rewards' of this with the increasing number of addicts who realize there is no real hope. there is nothing for them, no jobs they can do, it takes 'smarter then they are' people to be able to do them.. and meanwhile stupidity is increasing because only the stupids breed. creating yet more hordes of hopeless children.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 09, 2023
twocents
increasing number of brats thrown at fewer and fewer jobs..

I think we are starting to reap the 'rewards' of this with the increasing number of addicts who realize there is no real hope. there is nothing for them, no jobs they can do, it takes 'smarter then they are' people to be able to do them.. and meanwhile stupidity is increasing because only the stupids breed. creating yet more hordes of hopeless children.

Yes. Even the planet is dying.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login