Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiots are raising Da Future

Posted by cfuter 
Idiots are raising Da Future
June 06, 2023
Sounds like a typical breeder to me, Mom passes a baby to another so she can participate in a grocery store brawl. She knows what's important in life and having a babyee has made her more mature than I, who would never participate in a brawl.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/mom-hands-off-baby-to-join-shocking-supermarket-brawl/?utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Re: Idiots are raising Da Future
June 12, 2023
"we have a kiiiid"... yeah, use it as a shield you ball-less coward

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 15, 2023
Freeballing until inpig
It was fun while it lasted
But it wasn't worth it
Bawling because being a parunt sucks
The crap, yelling and unhappiness never ends
One night finally took off and had some freedom
Left the banshee in the crib
Had some beer and fun and guess what?
Inpig again
World has come undone
And now the banshee is into crawling fun

What's wrong with the world and why didn't anyone warn me how bad this sucks
Screaming, yelling, body fluids galore
Tried some smack and some blow
To escape this hell
Too expensive so found something else to snort
Anything will do to make me forget what's true

Went to the store to drown my sorrows
Saw a brawllin so handed off the baybae to jump into the frayyyy

What difference does it make?
Either way is jail: with the brat or behind bars
Loss of freedom either way
Oh shit, just peed down my leg
And guess what, found out earlier today I'm late again
June 16, 2023
I guess she at least she gave the child to someone instead of wielding it as a weapon? Which you can see another lovely breeder doing in this video:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/shocking-moment-woman-uses-a-baby-as-a-weapon/video/332eda25bcc848c611376331443d4265

Can't be letting parenting get in the way of important things, like brawling with total strangers in a store. Sorry, but "we have a kiiiiid" isn't gonna protect your ass from flying fists, pumpkin. All that means is that (hopefully) nobody will sock the kid.
June 16, 2023
Cambion
I guess she at least she gave the child to someone instead of wielding it as a weapon? Which you can see another lovely breeder doing in this video:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/shocking-moment-woman-uses-a-baby-as-a-weapon/video/332eda25bcc848c611376331443d4265

Can't be letting parenting get in the way of important things, like brawling with total strangers in a store. Sorry, but "we have a kiiiiid" isn't gonna protect your ass from flying fists, pumpkin. All that means is that (hopefully) nobody will sock the kid.

The advantage of wielding a child as a weapon is that the person being assaulted can't hit back easily at the other adult.
Guess she doesn't care if the child (likely her child) is harmed.
Who in their right mind uses their child, or any child as a weapon?

I can't help but think any parunt who does this is likely physically abusing their child on the regular outside of using them as a weapon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login