Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new zealand

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
new zealand
July 29, 2005
>>>>>Have you noticed how often breeders lie - not only to themselves but to the world in general? I live in New Zealand and a few weeks back one of the Sunday papers did an article on the high cost of living for the 'average' family. These pathetic gits had four fucking children - apparently all 'unplanned'. Uh huh. And now you are the poster family for the poor put upon middle class who can't even get their shit together to arrange some birth control? Heard of abortion - the morning after pill - adoption? And here they were begging for more tax cuts from the government to support their rampant breeding. Thank fuck our Prime Minister is CF. Sadly, they did get their tax cut because of pressure from the media that the NZ government is not 'family-friendly'. <<<<<<<<<

Some time ago, in Toledo, the Blade (local paper) profiled two welfare mommies, both dangling sprogs, both getting ready to drop more welfare ticks... and complaining how difficult life was, how they deserved more money because they were gonna have more baaaybeeesss.
Someone physically called up the paper and must have read them the riot act... because the rant made it to the papers.. just in the form that someone had called in and taken the paper to task for being so sympathetic to a bunch of parasites.
A friend of mine, who knew my views, actually thought it was me but, alas, I could not take credit. It was nice to know there were similar views out there.
Similarly, when I was 'on the road' as trucker, I used to read USA today. Not the most elevated in level of reading, but there was some consistency in following a story. Back when NJ put a cap on how many parasites a breeder welfare mooo could drop, there was the usual outcry..and they profiled one of the moos, pictured with her one little tick, and smoking a cigarette.
Someone wrote an incensed letter to USA Today and pointed out the fact that the moo could stop smoking and use the saved money to support another sprog if she chose to have one. But don't expect joe taxpayer to support her, her stupid ticks, and her filthy habit.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ
Anonymous User
Re: new zealand
July 30, 2005
Great rant- great ideas- right on!!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.