Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 198

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
entry 198
July 29, 2005
I guess by now the laci peterson incident is over and done with.. until the appeal. I am rather surprised they convicted the SOB, as well as sentence to death. I'll bet THAT took the smug look off his face. I think his family did more damage blathering on about how he was such a niiiice boy back then. Family tends to have their heads stuck you know where as well.
For whatever reason, women (and a few men) seem to stuck on the myth of 'baby saves marriage' BS. Ellen Peck in 'The Baby Trap' covered this nauseous misconception quite adequately. Unfortunately, women very rarely stop and think, really think. Babies only increase stress, not decrease.
As for the 'oh, he would NEVER hurt a baaayybeee, never read newspapers either.
Even 'Dear Abby' could tell the difference...
Some woman wrote in about moo sister who was married to an unemployed jerk (moo was supporting the whole family). Jerk hubby also had an anger management issue: at one point he picked up a puppy and threw it against the wall so hard it died. (FREAKIN @#$%#@#$). Now, he is at home taking care of a howling, screaming, sh***ing sprog and the simpering moo says 'oh, he'd never hurt a bayyybeee'. The woman who wrote was trying to warn moo sister that he was dangerous, anyone who can kill a poor little dog (who was just doing puppy things) would not find it difficult to kill a baby either. Abby, at least, agreed. I forgot what she advised, but unfortunately there is little any saner minds can do when dealing with a stupid moo with her head up you know where...(this letter was years ago, but I still remember it).
Same thing with laci peterson. she knew it was a jerk when she married it, just chose to overlook the telltale signs, and then had an 'ooopsie' (most likely) to try and 'save marriage'. Trouble was, she had a psycopath (IMO) on her hands.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.