Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

enjoy this one..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
enjoy this one..
July 29, 2005
http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?showtopic=22999&hl=

If you can get to this thread, it is rather funny... although it makes me wonder just how hostile moos can be.

two cents ¢¢
Anonymous User
Re: enjoy this one..
July 30, 2005
Un-farking-believable. doh face
Anonymous User
July 30, 2005
I presume you may have seen my occasional 'two cents' worth scattered here and there. I feel sorry for the guy but it was very funny in some respects.. tinklebrau indeed... "dude! you invented goss.." ..
I asked how hostile was his wife... and why can't mooos bus their own sh***ty baby diapers.
BTW, in Oregon, they decided some years back to prosecute truck drivers (if they catch em) who pee in milk jugs and toss them out the window. That is nasty enough. However, there is NOT the same emphasis on prosecuting moos and duhs who toss loaded diapers out the window. Go figure. Why sacred parents should get a pass I'll never know.

two cents ¢¢
ih8kyds
July 30, 2005
it i was really evil,(and i am) i would have a bottle of "apple" juice.. ready.. and if little pwecious comes drinking it, its my sample.. teach them to drink unannounced..
Denise
August 02, 2005
This is SICKENING. WHY are they even debating? Throw the shit OUT already.

A quote from that thread:

'It's not so gross if it's your own kid, IMO. I don't know if you've got a boy, but if anybody has changed a baby boy's diaper regularly and never gotten a stream of pee either in or very near their mouth, they're really lucky.'

NASTY freakin' breeders. I'm SO glad this will never be me!!!
Anonymous User
August 03, 2005
I actually found the thread funny in many respects, mostly the replies... "dude, you invented goss"... tinklebrau indeed...
I have read thru the whole thread a few times (mainly when I need a laugh) and the man doesn't even have a sprog...
You can find a few of my observations throughout the thread.. mainly was 1) how hostile was his wife? 2) why can't these moos bus their own shitty or pissy baby diapers.
Cripes sake, baby diapers are among the top 10 road trash. They fine truckers for peeing in milk jugs and tossing them in Oregon, but for some reason, moos and duhs get passes with baby diapers.
Keeps me childfree..
Most of the moos.. the brains go out with the afterbirth.

two cents ¢¢
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.