Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's an 'intactalactivist'?

Posted by Cambion 
What's an 'intactalactivist'?
December 12, 2008
I saw this over on Smothering.commode earlier while shopping for schadenfreude...

It's hard to see, but it's an emoticon that says "intactalactivist"...I'm kind of wondering what the hell that means. I am assuming it's a cutesy name for Moos who tit-feed and have uncircumcized male kids.

Christwagons, is there anything they don't have a name for? Soon we're going to be hearing about cloth-diaper snipers and even more equally saccharine Moomie appellations.
Re: What's an 'intactalactivist'?
December 12, 2008
Don't have a clue what it means... But I'd bet it's exactly what you said it could be. O_o
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
Well, not that any of y'all will be surprised, but the the stoopid bitch is (probably) not using the word properly:

The Latin word 'intactus' means untouched, intact, virgin, or untried.

The correct female usage of the word would be (singular of course), 'intacta' . The male, 'intactus'; (nomitive).

So, if her twat turd's a female, and her stupid fucking smiley reads: 'intactalactivist', it suggests that her daughter has not been 'circumcised', or is still a virgin, or is 'untouched' or has not been sexually violated.

If her brat's a male, which I am assuming it is but of course, with these berserk mothers running around these days you just NEVER know, than her stupid fucking smiley should read: 'intactusactivist'. Meaning her son still has the skin on the end of his dick.

Since she's using the singular vocative feminine version of this Latin word, I have to assume she had a girl.

Oh hell I don't know, I'm no Latin genius maybe I'm not doing it right...in any case, she's still a 'tard.

One never knows these days, these women are absolute nut cases. How in the fuck do the men put up with them?
December 12, 2008
str8six Wrote:
>
> One never knows these days, these women are
> absolute nut cases. How in the fuck do the men
> put up with them?

They do what my dad does and work all the time or hunt and fish. They do like my FIL and get a job in another state.
Or they do like my friends and husbands friends and drink a lot or just complain constantly.

I don't know one happy father.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 12, 2008
Oooooh!!!! *SQUEALSWITHDELIGHT* Mommies are just SOOOOO KRE8TV!!!!!
December 12, 2008
I think that it's bizarre how they are so gung ho about their son's genitalia. So you didn't circumsize, mmmmkay, who gives a fuck? It's the same way with whether they slid the kyd out their cunts or had it cut out, WHO CARES? Then there are the tit nazis. Why do they feel the need to announce it, discuss it, get on band wagons about it, and associate with it with their little icons, bumper stickers, screen names (milkmonkee, boobiezR4baybeez), etc.......??? NO ONE CARES. It is a personal preference which is quite commonplace, usual, and run of the mill. It's certainly nothing to discuss or brag about, THAT'S for sure. I have NO INTEREST in the condition of their baybee's dicks, whether he/she is on the teat, if it sleeps between her and the hubby at night, how often she has to "pump" her tits or where she is going when she leaves the room to do it, and I really do NOT especially care in the least if she had a VBAC, or anything at all about the actual birthing of her self replicant etc...........

Chances are, if I detest her (which I usually do) then I probably won't like her self replicant much either, so why bother?
December 12, 2008
Moothering.commode is chock fuckin' full of shit like this. There's a damn icon for everything...cloth diapers, non-vaxing, anti-circumcision, family bed, tit-fed toddlers, homebirthing, angel icons for their dead clumps, and so on. I swear these women try to cram as much shit and as many emoticons into their sig lines as humanly possible. The mommy wars at their finest. When they have to actually say,

"Moo, happily married to Duh, Mommy to Dresden 11, Cornhole 9, Myrraku'll 7, Crunchy 6, Te-keela 5, Tibet 4, Durfee 3, Toomer 2, and Incontinentia 1. Virgynne Sakrafyce born silent at 20 weeks. Mommy to angels Clumpy (12 weeks), DeeNCee (9 weeks), and Waffle (1 week). Stepmom to Worthlesse 9. Cloth diapers. Anti-vax. Anti-circ. Home birth. VBAC x 4. CO-sleeping. Gentle Discipline. TTC. Christian. BFing. Anti-logic. Anti-doctor. Pro-life."

...in the same sig line...I think someone's looking for some validation and some pats on the back. Yeesh.

I don't care if someone doesn't get their son circumcized, or if they shat out their kid in a tub of water at home, or if they had eleven miscarriages. Woohoo for them, but why be so damn sanctimonious about it?
December 12, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moothering.commode is chock fuckin' full of shit
> like this. There's a damn icon for
> everything...cloth diapers, non-vaxing,
> anti-circumcision, family bed, tit-fed toddlers,
> homebirthing, angel icons for their dead clumps,
> and so on. I swear these women try to cram as much
> shit and as many emoticons into their sig lines as
> humanly possible. The mommy wars at their finest.
> When they have to actually say,
>
> "Moo, happily married to Duh, Mommy to Dresden 11,
> Cornhole 9, Myrraku'll 7, Crunchy 6, Te-keela 5,
> Tibet 4, Durfee 3, Toomer 2, and Incontinentia 1.
> Virgynne Sakrafyce born silent at 20 weeks. Mommy
> to angels Clumpy (12 weeks), DeeNCee (9 weeks),
> and Waffle (1 week). Stepmom to Worthlesse 9.
> Cloth diapers. Anti-vax. Anti-circ. Home birth.
> VBAC x 4. CO-sleeping. Gentle Discipline. TTC.
> Christian. BFing. Anti-logic. Anti-doctor.
> Pro-life."
>
> ...in the same sig line...I think someone's
> looking for some validation and some pats on the
> back. Yeesh.
>
> I don't care if someone doesn't get their son
> circumcized, or if they shat out their kid in a
> tub of water at home, or if they had eleven
> miscarriages. Woohoo for them, but why be so damn
> sanctimonious about it?

LOL! tongue sticking out smiley I wonder what kind of emoticons that the CF could get? A planned parenthood logo, a Trojan, a baybee with a NO slash across it, a pic of a bloody tampon with a slogan underneath that reads, "This is NOT a miscarriage", an at home preggo test stick with NO telltale pink lines, an emoticon with a breastfeeder with a NO slash, one that says "you lay you pay", "I do NOT break for SMooV's", If you have kyds then you are NOT green, so stop pretending, SAHM=Lazy whore, MANDATORY STERILIZATION, etc...................
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
"What's an 'intactalactivist'?"

Code word for "Attention Whore."
Kaia
December 13, 2008
I don't get the big deal either about a boy being circumsized or not. Some parent's act like the world would end if their little billy boob doesn't get snipped. Other's scream abuse if a kid is circumsized. If I had a kid (which I won't!) I'd leave his weenie alone and if he wanted to alter it later he could.

Kaia
December 13, 2008
This is yet another reason why I'm glad I'm CF...if I were to have a male child, there would be flack regardless of the choice in terms of circumcision. On one hand, if you don't get the boy cut, the skin can grow improperly, the kid likely won't clean it right when he can bathe himself, doctors would press to get him cut, and he might be self-conscious when he finds out his winkie looks different from every other guy's. Not to mention the risk of something bad happening with the foreskin and it needing to get cut off anyway.

But if you do get him cut, you need to deal with sancti-mommies who tell you that you support genital mutilation and baby torture and clearly you don't want your child growing up naturally and *on noez* the sexual sensations he feels in his thing won't be as powerful as those of an uncut boy (yes, I have heard Moos say they won't get their sons 'cut' on the basis that sex won't feel as good without the foreskin).

It's just like the vax vs. no vax or tit-feeding vs. bottle-feeding arguments...you just can never win. I'd rather have a cat and get it fixed than deal with that crap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login