Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

response

Posted by Tammy 
Re: response
August 14, 2005
When breeders like Tammy get sick of watching soaps and pigging out on bonbons, they troll on our boards.
August 14, 2005
If the theory that Tammy is rectifying her bad childhood through her children is true (I don't know if it is or not), then that's just sad. If you had a bad childhood, see a therapist, or recreate your childhood by buying a toy you always wanted or doing something you always wanted to do when you were a kid. Don't expect your kids to fix your life.

that really pisses me off. I knew a girl who had a baby so she could fix her relationship with her boyfriend. Wow. That's a burden. She also cheated on her boyfriend when she was seven months pregnant. Ewwww.

I'm wondering how common this is, expecting your kid to be a marriage counsler or a therapist to your inner child. My impression from this board is that breeders have babies for money and attention. Does anyone know anyone like the girl I knew?
anoon
August 15, 2005
"I'm wondering how common this is, expecting your kid to be a marriage counsler or a therapist to your inner child. My impression from this board is that breeders have babies for money and attention. Does anyone know anyone like the girl I knew? "

Oh yes. I know a few women and even one man like the girl you knew. My sister was even like this. IT is not healthy for the children, and it is the epitome of selfishness disguised as a selfless act.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.