Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Dad Confessions

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
True Dad Confessions
January 08, 2009
TDC appears to be defunct; truedadconfessions.com just goes to the moomie site. I'll miss my favorite source of schadenfreude!
Re: True Dad Confessions
January 08, 2009
from their site

If you're wondering what happened to TDC, we've decided to shut it down in anticipation of our soon-to-be-relaunched sites, which will focus on women's content. We thank our wonderful dads for all their confessions and invite them to continue on TMC. (And for all those scoundrels, good riddance!)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 08, 2009
Wow. they're supressing the truth. AGAIN.
January 08, 2009
It kind of seems to me that they're admitting that men have little to no role in the raising of children so they may as well suck it up and keep their complaining fingers still. Or more likely the Moos complained about the Duh site being "anti family" or some such bullshit.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2009
That sucks. I loved reading TDC. And laughing.

TMC isn't near as funny.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 08, 2009
I'll say... bet the stoopid cows complained about the daddies actually saying they weren't enamored of the dumpling.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
January 08, 2009
Aww, I loved reading about those duh fools on TDC, especially when they describe how they are repulsed by their wife's pregnasty bodies. Now what will I do when I get bored? The TMC site is just annoying.

Kaye
RandomCFChick
January 08, 2009
Well dang, that site was a good source of schadenfreude for me, too. The mom site isn't nearly as entertaining.

Maybe they're suppressing the truth, but I bet a lot more of it had to do with traffic. I noticed that the dad site had a lot less posts...women do tend to be chattier than men in general, but when it comes to their precious offspring there's an even bigger difference between the genders. Moms just seem more interested in talking about their kids than dads are.

Bummer.
Gigabyte
January 08, 2009
Maybe because the duhs get to have their say about having kids and telling the real truth about the whiney breeding stupid wifey moos.
TDC reveals so much about their wifey moos are nothing but a wallet, preggy, stretch marks and so on. So the moos decided to the shut the loser men up by shutting down the website.

Bring back the TDC. I like to hear more about their crappy life and sad burden on kids and have to put up with the sad mooey wife which they have to live with every single day in their pittiful lives.
CFTeen
January 08, 2009
Ding dang dong. I'd love to know the REAL reason behind the site's vanishing act. There was plenty good stuff there - it's sure interesting to know what dads are really thinking and would love to say but can't because the truth is ugly, isn't it?

Hopefully the venerable Wayback Machine will still offer a way to access all those lovely little truths about fatherhood.
January 08, 2009
It's going to focus on "womens' content" because of such little male interest in parenthood at all, it's JUST that simple. RARELY do any fathers make comments on parenting support groups or write articles or blogs beyond a specific topic, rarely. Whenever men DO make legitimate comments on a parenting oriented forum, and GOD FORBID if they have a vent to make, they are usually sorry. In no time flat they are ripped to shreds by the frenzied moocows and their thoughts, ideas, and feelings are scorned and invalidated, because THEY are not a precious "MOM", so they couldn't possibly understand. These breeder moos will not allow males and fathers an equal chance at parenting and since most of the men don't really want to do it anyway, it's easy to see why there is such a lack of interest from the male perspective in the parenting category. I would be willing to bet that the milkcows lowed and mooed about all of the negative baybee daddy content on TDC and pitched SUCH a bitch, that THIS is the reason it's being shut down.

These bitches are SO incredibly selfish that they do not even realize that they are cutting off their noses to spite their faces, when they alienate male breeders like they do.
RandomCFChick
January 08, 2009
CFTeen, I'd nearly forgotten about good ol' Wayback Machine! Thanks for the reminder!
January 08, 2009
Feh
Or more likely the Moos complained about the Duh site being "anti family" or some such bullshit.

That's what I'm thinking too. Because any site that doesn't kiss their nasty arses (and their sprogs') is baaaaad.
January 08, 2009
Yea, methinks there's some MOO bitches behind the disappearance. moo with baybeem They gon' getchu!
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
OK, so they don't want the parenting point of view from men. Why not have a true husbands confession site? That's what alot of the posts were about anyway!
January 14, 2009
Fact of the matter is, the mommies don't like to hear the truth. I guarantee you they bitched, complained and moaned 10 ways to Sunday about the posts on TDC to the site admin. After all, the mommies only want to hear how happy their men are, not the truth.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
Well if the dad isn't happy, it's his fault. He did something wrong.

They will not consider that it could be a woman's fault or even that it could be no one's fault. Sometimes things out of anyone's control make people unhappy.

But it must always be the man's fault if things aren't perfect. Look at our TV commercials. When was the last time you saw a man portrayed as being even close to being as smart as a woman?
January 14, 2009
Konkurrent

They will not consider that it could be a woman's fault or even that it could be no one's fault. Sometimes things out of anyone's control make people unhappy.

But it must always be the man's fault if things aren't perfect. Look at our TV commercials. When was the last time you saw a man portrayed as being even close to being as smart as a woman?

Men do not exist in the tv woman's world, save as the diamond bearer. Then when she sprogs, she does it ALL.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
Rose Red
Konkurrent

Men do not exist in the tv woman's world, save as the diamond bearer. Then when she sprogs, she does it ALL.

Parthenogenesis FTW!
January 14, 2009
Konkurrent

Well, he did buy into LifeScript(tm) by at least knocking some chick up.
I'd be miserable in that situation too.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Dobe
March 30, 2009
I'm betting (one of) the real reasons it disappeared is because so many of the comments focused on sexual favors (or lack thereof), rather than any actual parenting. If you want to know what guys really think about parenting, check out some of the many good blogs out there. Sure, some are trite, but so are most of the female (momblogs). But every now and then, you find a real gem.
Good place to start: Brand New Dads (no, I don't run the site)
March 30, 2009
Dobe
I'm betting (one of) the real reasons it disappeared is because so many of the comments focused on sexual favors (or lack thereof), rather than any actual parenting. If you want to know what guys really think about parenting, check out some of the many good blogs out there. Sure, some are trite, but so are most of the female (momblogs). But every now and then, you find a real gem.
Good place to start: Brand New Dads (no, I don't run the site)

Eh, too breeder friendly
March 30, 2009
I did notice a while back that TDC was being taken over by breeder women "posing" as men posting nice things about their wives. Those cunts just have to have their busy fingers in everything.

Um, y-eah.
March 30, 2009
Hatebook is another good one...just search for "hate wife".
March 30, 2009
clematis
Hatebook is another good one...just search for "hate wife".

I AM LOVING THIS SITE
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login