Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do men really find pregnant women attractive?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Do men really find pregnant women attractive?
January 12, 2009
As a man myself, and childfree, I find pregnant women very unattractive and repulsive just like the ones who want to breed. When I see a pregnant woman, I'm thinking here's another breeder bringing a future criminal in this earth.

Do most people necessarily have fetishes for pregnant women?
Re: Do men really find pregnant women attractive?
January 12, 2009
I don't find pregnant women attractive, but then I am a trannygay. It would be interesting for the other gents on the board to step up to answer this one.smiling smiley
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
im with you CF WEST, i do not find pregnant women attractive at all, i think it because i now know that they are damaged goodsgrinning smiley
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
roger
im with you CF WEST, i do not find pregnant women attractive at all, i think it because i now know that they are damaged goodsgrinning smiley
They're just polluting more trash in a society that's already suffering from overpopulation.
January 13, 2009
i know a man, he is about my age, known him for a few years..

he is childfree, he doesnt want kids, cant stand them, but he likes seeing pregnant women. as soon as they have kids he is not interested, he doesnt want kids himself. (he is a bit weird)

i dont understand it. Once again on a genetic basis, you could say that seeing a pregnant woman is a sign of fertilitiy and that means the genes will be passed on, look at lions, the fertile females who have had a cub or 3, are frequently fought over, the then new male kills the offspring as its not their dna.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
I do not find pregnant women to be attractive in the least.

One major point - I am not into the whole golden shower thing, so having sex with a woman who's having trouble with the not peeing uncontrollably thing is definitely not my thing.

Furthermore, I managed to marry the only woman I've ever personally met who has an iron grip on sanity. By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions. This singular point is what attracted me to her first and foremost. I'm not saying she's the only woman like this - merely that she's the only one I've ever met or heard of. I rode the Crazy Train a number of times in the past and I came to the conclusion that I'd live and die a bachelor because I simply could not tolerate living on an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis.

I learned this lesson the hard way - never be the sanest naked person in the room.

Besides, any woman can pee on you if that's what you're into - she doesn't have to be pregnant.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Konkurrent
I do not find pregnant women to be attractive in the least.

One major point - I am not into the whole golden shower thing, so having sex with a woman who's having trouble with the not peeing uncontrollably thing is definitely not my thing.

Furthermore, I managed to marry the only woman I've ever personally met who has an iron grip on sanity. By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions. This singular point is what attracted me to her first and foremost. I'm not saying she's the only woman like this - merely that she's the only one I've ever met or heard of. I rode the Crazy Train a number of times in the past and I came to the conclusion that I'd live and die a bachelor because I simply could not tolerate living on an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis.

I learned this lesson the hard way - never be the sanest naked person in the room.

Besides, any woman can pee on you if that's what you're into - she doesn't have to be pregnant.
Women are very clever in sabotaging birth control methods and fake an "accidental" pregnancy. That is why more men should seek vasectomies.
January 13, 2009
From a female standpoint, when I see a pregnant chick, I am always disgusted because I HAVE those particular parts that are being stretched out to all monstrosity, therefore, have an upper hand on imaging what those parts look like. The whole weight gain thing, the stretch marks, YUCK. I could never abuse my body like that. Saggy tits, cellulite, plus the years that pregnancy adds to your face.

First question to enter my mind is, "My god, have they no self respect? Do they have any idea how BAD they look?"

And its not like they get any better looking after the loaf is hatched. The damage remains. Damaged goods says it best.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
From a female standpoint, when I see a pregnant chick, I am always disgusted because I HAVE those particular parts that are being stretched out to all monstrosity, therefore, have an upper hand on imaging what those parts look like. The whole weight gain thing, the stretch marks, YUCK. I could never abuse my body like that. Saggy tits, cellulite, plus the years that pregnancy adds to your face.

First question to enter my mind is, "My god, have they no self respect? Do they have any idea how BAD they look?"

And its not like they get any better looking after the loaf is hatched. The damage remains. Damaged goods says it best.
There are some women who exploit themselves by breastfeeding in public and posting YouTube videos of them breastfeeding their little brats. It's a disgrace!
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Not only that but 95% of them use moomiehood as their new identity after that and with it the excuse for not looking attractive.

You know, that utterly exhausted "I may have some vague idea what day of the week it is but at least I managed to pull on some sweatpants and drag my gaggle of urchins to the supermarket" look that so many moos think is the classic iconography of "mom".

Oh yeah baby, cut me off a slice of that... NOT.

And for the record I'm not some crazy idealist who thinks the women in magazines are real people or anything like that. I'm not a big fan of make-up. Basic hygiene is all that's really necessary. My wife smells like a person, not a perfume counter and that's what I like. Partly it's the light in the eyes, and partly it's the "I care enough about myself to actually take care of myself" appearance that so many moos just don't have. You look in the eyes and there's not much left, their spirits are broken and they're just walking udders.

And they always look... sticky. I mean let's be honest, you can't handle small children with any frequency without getting sticky.

Additionally, there is no fragrance in the world that turns me off faster than kyd spit. I'd rather have sex in an open sewer than try to maintain wood around the smell of a little kyd. two faces puking
January 13, 2009
My husband finds pregnant women nasty and ugly. The waddling, fat body, bad skin, dried out hair,and cankles are gross.
I don't know one man who thinks pregnant women are hot. I know many who think Cf women are hot.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
annie35
My husband finds pregnant women nasty and ugly. The waddling, fat body, bad skin, dried out hair,and cankles are gross.
I don't know one man who thinks pregnant women are hot. I know many who think Cf women are hot.
Pregnant women are just polluting more trash. If hey give birth, they should do it in the toilet and flush it down.
I could'nt agree with you more. I read an article on MSN about Moos trying to lie to themselves and their parters going along with the lie (lest, less sex than they already get because of the kyds) that post pregnancy bodies are "beautiful".
The men said they were stil attracted to or more attracted to the Moos after they passed their little burdens.
Yeah, of course, when men go to pick up Playboy magazine the first pics they flip to are the ones where the chicks have the floppy deflated tits, worm-looking stretch marks and loose, crinkled belly fat/skin. Then they fantasize about the great sex of a woman whose vaginal muscles are shot....Right, what was I thinking
January 14, 2009

By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions.

You're very lucky. Uhm...does she teach classes? Does she have any brain chemistry to give me? I want sanity, it would be great! Then I can stop disappointing my husband so much with all my "theatrics and bullshit" as he calls it. Heh...I'm this way already...who the fuck wants to get knocked up and more crazy? NOT ME.

Anyway, I think the men who find pregnant women the most attractive are the ones who did the knocking up. "Ooooh, that's MY DNA in there! Look at me, I'ma dad. She's carrying MY ball juice! WOOF WOOF WOOF."
January 14, 2009
I forgot to add... They only find it attractive 'til they see the aftermath... UGHGHGHGG!two faces puking
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
38 married CF female here.

whenever I see a pregnant woman I picture a bloody screaming birth scene. I can't help myself for some reason.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
Seacreature

By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions.

You're very lucky. Uhm...does she teach classes? Does she have any brain chemistry to give me? I want sanity, it would be great! Then I can stop disappointing my husband so much with all my "theatrics and bullshit" as he calls it. Heh...I'm this way already...who the fuck wants to get knocked up and more crazy? NOT ME.

Anyway, I think the men who find pregnant women the most attractive are the ones who did the knocking up. "Ooooh, that's MY DNA in there! Look at me, I'ma dad. She's carrying MY ball juice! WOOF WOOF WOOF."

I don't mean to imply there's anything wrong with women... I'm just far less capable of dealing with emotionally-based motivations than most people. Probably the main reason I'm CF is that I am absolutely horrible at dealing changes to my scheduling and plans. Well, that and I have very poor self-censorship and the attitude that if you don't want to know the truth as I see it you won't ask me a question in the first place.

So when my wife's reaction to an event that's best left unexplained, but one that 99% of women would become emotional H-bombs over was essentially the pure reason reaction most men would have I knew I'd found my perfect match. I was dreading having to try to figure out what the appropriate reaction to her reaction would be and she just said, "why would I be upset? Nothing we can do now, nothing changed, no reason to get worked up."

Honestly I think most men wouldn't actually prefer a woman like mine. It's one thing to lose every argument for the rest of your life because she uses "girl tactics" like crying or bringing up crap from ten years ago. It's entirely different to be thoroughly and completely beaten with logic, facts, and reason.

If we didn't agree on virtually every important stance we'd probably have shot each other long ago.
January 14, 2009
I agree with what Seacreature said...I think the guys who find repugnancy beautiful or hot are likely talking about pregnancies they had a part in creating. Or guys who fantasize about impregnating a woman and when they can't actually do that, seeing preggos is the next best thing because then his mind can take over.

Personally I find preggos disgusting...the distended bellies that look like something out of a bad sci-fi/horror film, the stretch marks that look like the work of a blind body painter, sagging tits that can serve as doorstoppers , and everything just sags out of place. I can't imagine all these young mothers who get their bodies destroyed never mourn their old hot bodies - they just want everyone to think the loss of a firm, sexy body was wooooorrrrtttth it for the spermling. Because liking yourself too much is a sinful indulgence in vanity, and Gawd don't none like dat.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
^^^bouncing and laughing I agree. I'm a woman, and I find pregnant females disgusting. I can't imagine wanting to do that to my body and I certainly wouldn't consider what comes after the pregnancy as worth it in any way.

*If* a man finds it attractive, it must be that he is proud of himself for putting the woman in that awful state, he likes the idea of being able to use the woman without being "oopsed" (and the bonus of treading on another man's marked territory), or he has some mental issue that resulted in the fetish...and as far as I'm concerned, the thought of someone lusting after a pregnant woman is as inconceivable and disgusting to me as corprophilia.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
i worked with a guy who walk in on his wife as they were stitching her up after giving birth, he has never been down there since...
January 15, 2009
roger
i worked with a guy who walk in on his wife as they were stitching her up after giving birth, he has never been down there since...

Really! How long ago was that?
January 15, 2009
Konkurrent
Furthermore, I managed to marry the only woman I've ever personally met who has an iron grip on sanity. By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions.

I wasn't aware that the Vulcans had arrived.

\\\// Live long and prosper (or just die in poverty)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 15, 2009
What I hate is that the only time you'll see a woman in a magazine or on a TV show who isn't a size 0 is when she's pregnant. God forbid magazines have some plus-size models. An attractive, well-dressed chubby woman is considered "ugly" by our media, but showing the swollen preggo gut of some starlet (sometimes in a bikini two faces puking ) is "cute" and "beautiful".
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
poofy_puff
Konkurrent
Furthermore, I managed to marry the only woman I've ever personally met who has an iron grip on sanity. By this I mean my wife's mind is ruled by her logic and reason and not her emotions.

I wasn't aware that the Vulcans had arrived.

\\\// Live long and prosper (or just die in poverty)

I'll put it this way. I always thought that Leonard Nimoy always overacted Spock.
January 15, 2009
Let ME put it this way:

There are other Vulcans besides Spock.

Besides, Spock was only HALF Vulcan.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.