Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do men really find pregnant women attractive?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Do men really find pregnant women attractive?
January 15, 2009
poofy_puff
Let ME put it this way:

There are other Vulcans besides Spock.

Besides, Spock was only HALF Vulcan.

Yes, I know, I just didn't think it necessary to go full-blown Uber-Trekkie on you. :cool

And except for the bit parts, they're all overacted. Mostly because the guys behind the camera want to make sure we all connect with the actors on an emotional level. We need to feel their plight.
January 15, 2009
as i said in one my my past posts here, i know a lad, who likes pregnant women, but he doesnt want kids, he just likes the bump(he does like the larger sized ladies as well).. i think he is a weirdo.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 15, 2009
mercurior
as i said in one my my past posts here, i know a lad, who likes pregnant women, but he doesnt want kids, he just likes the bump(he does like the larger sized ladies as well).. i think he is a weirdo.

It takes all kinds to make a world.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 15, 2009
this guy is, but he doesnt want kids, not his or anyones, its a strange thing. i know some very "interesting" people

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Two words sum up my opinion on whether CF men find preggos attractive: FUCK. NO.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
DrDanCorelli
Two words sum up my opinion on whether CF men find preggos attractive: FUCK. NO.
Damn, that's good!
January 15, 2009
I think that other than the obvious reasons, pregnant women are gross because of their demeanor and attitudes, the exagerated way that they waddle and lean back while holding their lower backs when they walk, the way they awkwardly ease back into a chair when they could just sit, the way they can't seem to stop rubbing on and further drawing attention to their bellies, and their incessant baybee talk that makes them the MOST unattractive. It's impossible to be in close proximity to a breeder pregnant woman at any stage and not be held a captive audience to every preggo related story imaginable. MANY preggos think that because a person is female, that they simply MUST be interested in udder leakage, unusual vaginal discharges, their infinite need to pee, their ugly husbands getting turned on and mounting them from behind, their midnight "craving" expeditions that they send hubby on in the middle of the night, their mounting weight gain, popped out belly buttons, sore or chafed nipples, purple lines running up their swollen stomachs, "water" breaking/leakage, hernias caused by the sheer weight gain and pressure, their ass sores and hemorrhoids, or any other number of gross preggo things that I wish I didn't know. moo with baybeem
My view about pregnat women. I do not find them attractive because the baby belly just ruins the beauty of a natrual woman and completly ruins it. Not physical especially afterbirth when they are totally disfigured. Also mentally because when the preggy hormones kicks in they turn into psyco then the plancenta brain kicks in. I know hubbys/partners always have ro put up and shut up about it instead of telling them to get abortion to their partners/GF/wifeys' don't have to go through all the fetus/hormone/plancenta etc, torture.
January 17, 2009
I think pregnant women are not hot nor they are desired for by anyone. Gentlemen, let's think about it. You know well someone has already been in there and obviously he was sloppy or she would not be knocked up. If she allows herself to be with those kinds of "partners", why would anyone want to be with her?

Yeah, some guys fall for preggo for silly reasons such as media advertising and such. Some cannot score with anyone else and they need sex. But if given a choice, I think most men would choose CF girl over a preggo any day. There are exceptions, of course, but I'm talking most men.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.