Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

irony

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
irony
August 10, 2005
I am probably gonna get flamed for this one, but I have to point this out...
I am beginning to think we are selecting for stupidity. Most of us who are child free by choice, do so by actually THINKING about the decision.
I have noticed that the STUPID are not constrained by this. They simply breed (and usually overbreed) more little stupids.
(Case in point: Oregon welfare family. Both parunts certified retards. They have 6 sprogs, 5 of which are certified retards. Only one normal (and I'll bet barely normal). ALL ON WELFARE. Talk about multiplying of stupid leeches.
However, those people who are really smart, dont' have kids because of logical reasons. We are selecting for stupidity.
Sorry peoples..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ
CF Scorpio
Re: irony
August 10, 2005
You do have a point, I think there are a lot of other factors in perpetuating the species besides just breeding.

For example, stupid people are less likely to have survival skills and therefore would be more likely to die without reproducing to their full capacity, right?
Anonymous User
August 10, 2005
It is really hard to say about that. Right now, it takes a looot of resources to make some of these people barely functional.
Say if civilization collapses and no one is there to do everything for them.. yeah, they may very well die before reproducing.
Most of what would survive would be your 'bush' people. Those (if any left) who live the same way they did several thousand years ago. Also, your 'hard-scrabble' people who make do with whatever comes to hand.
For now, enough people, stupid and smart, have kids so I don't think the stupid are too likely to gain the upper hand.
Of course, allowing too many parasites may give the government and groups that would like to see a eugenics solution the excuse to regulate breeding.
I just wonder how many people think THAT far ahead..
You'all can do it yourself... Just take a few givens..government will do what it takes to stay in power. government also likes order, however, govt also likes power.... why not encourage behaviours and scenarios that produce out of control situations.. gives govt the excuse to crack down..
out of control breeding could be one of them..
August 11, 2005
check out this site its very good,

http://www.vhemt.org/biobreed.htm#babies

Q: I'm extra smart. Shouldn't I pass on my genes?

Well, could you pass a minimal intelligence test if one were required for a "license to breed"?

To find out, simply answer this question:

In light of the 40,000 children dying of malnutrition each day, and considering the number of species going extinct as a result of our excessive reproduction, do you think it would be a good idea to create another of yourself?

they yes is We're sorry,
your intelligence is not high enough to perform basic logic.
Thank you for trying.

Please consider the many options to creating "one of your own

and no is Congratulations!
You're smart enough to pass on your genes.
Thanks for not doing so.

Anonymous User
August 11, 2005
However, my point remains originally... that stupid people don't even start and consider these issues.
As an aside, it has been my observation over the years (and compounded by watching the welfare ticks in the trailer court) that people, women especially, do not CARE what they inflict on a child be it poverty or deleterious genes. I watched a welfare tick family that was riddled with cystic fibrosis (which follows a simple mendellian recessive rule) drop piglet after piglet. Some had cf (paid for by the taxpayers) and the rest.. well, 50 percent chance of being carriers, or free of the defective gene. There is (was) NEVER any consideration of the impact 'can I afford this' as (at the time) there was no cap on welfare.There was never never never any consideration of the gene they were inflicting on the child. (I have a sprog, I don't care if he/she carries the gene, that is going to be their problem when they go in search of a nother welfare tick...)
One of the most outstanding examples of deliberate infliction of a deadly gene was 'the bubble boy'. I think his name was Dave. The bloody moo already had one baby boy who had died of the disorder (this is a y chromosome related disorder, like hemophilia in passing the gene.) Knowing this, she DELIBERATELY got pregnant knowing that the resulting baby boy would have to live in that bubble. I didn't see it but I heard that this moo went around blatting and boo hooing about how 'she'd never be able to hold her bayybeee boyyy'... gag me with a spoon lady YOU ARE THE SOB WHO INFLICTED THE GENE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU WERE SO BABY RABID, COUDLN'T YOU HAVE AT LEAST ADOPTED???....
Of course, the state that imposes welfare caps will see a reduction in welfare as the ticks move to more generous states. (They whine that they can't afford this, that, or the other, but they can sure move their asses across country to leech somewhere else.)
Anonymous User
August 14, 2005
I have to say that I agree 100%!! I am lucky enough to have found a man that also doesn't want kids.. I often think about what our little shit bag would look like.. Then, I get real and think about what the diapers would look like and smell like.. The fact that seeing puke makes me wanna puke.. I cherish my sleeptime and I hate to clean more than I absolutely have too.. and the list goes on. The general public doesn't know how to raise kids anymore. And, I partially blame law enforcement and anti abuse people/agencies.. I realize some kids are abused horribly, but, when your kid is acting up in a store, a sharp tap across the face works.. trust me, my Mom did it to me, and it worked.. I hear a lot of us talk about the "gutless" and "idle" threats.. I saw a woman beat her kid across the ass with her purse strap in the waiting room of a dr's office.. I silently cheered.. This woman deserved a hug.. but I didnt wanna get hit with the purse strap, too..
And what's up with all these claims of ADD? I'm going off subject here.. And what's wrong with just wanting and being happy with one child?? I am an only child and I love it!
the professor
August 14, 2005
i think, i technically would have been diagnosed with ADD, but there was a good reason, my iq, level was very high, i would devour books, when the rest of the class was on chapter 5, i had read the book 3 times already. so i was bored and sat there staring off into space or doodling..

with smacking kids, yes a short sharp shock across the thigh with 3 fingers it hurts but it leaves no damage, but these people who thing a punch is the same as a slap, are kidding themselves.. i have known some people actually attacked with shoes and coathangers.. so i know abuse.. (used to work in a psychology department too)

its become a true nannt state, as soon as they are born (a year they are dumped in a creche, then a nursery, then school, then college) its doubtful that many parents spend more than 3 hours with this child a nite, coz the rest of the time they are dumped in front of the tv, of games.. there is no interaction tween them.. no wonder kids are acting up they arent stimulated at home, when they get to school, theres a lot, and the smarter ones usually are bored so can act up..

but then again its the pill popping generation, you feel down, pop a prozac, you feel manic take lithium, you are not "normal" (whatever that is). take a pill, then take another pill for those side effects, and another for those.. lets have a docile population who doesnt have to think, its a BRAVE NEW WORLD( by huxley)..

if you need pills then yes..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.