Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post 440

Posted by Guest 
Post 440
August 12, 2005
Let me get this straight. The dad is moving in with this...person (I won't say woman) and her little bratz, and his daughter is disabled, and clearly is not keen on the idea, and he is basically forsaking her for a bullying slut.

Yeah, the lady is a bitch, but the dad sounds like a selfish horndog. Either that or very very naive.

Your friend needs to think of herself right now. If she needs to get away from the situation, she should, and she should just ignore the guilt trip they are undoubtably going to send her on. She needs friends to take care of her, and you sound like a great friend, so maybe the situation isn't as hopeless as previously thought.
anon
Re: Post 440
August 12, 2005
As stated elsewhere..

Well there is a solution.. its dirty pool, but the more I think about it, the more a father that pulls this shit and a serial breeder deserve it..

An anonymous call to the authorities about daddydinkums being a child molester would cool off his thoughts about moving this bint and brood in, don't you think? I'm sure the authorities would find it awfully fishy that he's not sleeping with this broad but he's moving her into his home and buying her a moovan.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.