Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

friend x

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
friend x
August 12, 2005
No one can be taken advantage of...
I am sorry, but spelling, syntax, and everything else was so difficult to follow I really have no idea what is going on.
Assuming I think I understand, this disabled woman is allowing dear old dad to move in with whore and 3 brats..
ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS SAY 'NO'..
I don't know who is moving where, and ultimately, if dad owns the house, this person has no say so.
Better a crumb of bread and peace within the house, than riches with nothing but hell going on around you.
Anoon
Re: friend x
August 12, 2005
Fucking A two cents! I have no idea what the hell is going on either in this incoherant rant, but whatever it is, someone somewhere needs to grow a backbone to be sure!
ih8kyds
August 12, 2005
ok simplification..

X is pregnant, has 2 other kids by 2 other different fathers, friend used to be best friends to x, but not now.. x likes friends dad, friends dad, moving x and her 2 kids and 1 to come in with him, now friend is staying there too as she cant move out, she is disabled..

friends dad is selling his van, to buy a moovan for him and to carry x and her 3 brats around in

x isnt sleeping with friends dad, just needed a place to rant out,
Feh
August 12, 2005
Yes...a confusing rant indeed.
If it is friend's house, and Dad lives there, then Friend can and should say "Piss off" to the lot of them, however I'm thinking it's Dad's house and Friend can not tell them all to piss off. However, she might point out to her Dad that if he is so into being a Daddy, maybe he'd take a moment and listen to his biological daughter...oh yeah, and grow a damn spine. Or she could wait until X moves in, throw herself down the stairs and claim that X had been abusing her, a defenseless disabled woman.
Anonymous User
August 12, 2005
even simplified it is still confusing.
btw, if dad is getting 'something' from some chick half his age, he will screw everyone else over, including biological daughter.
isn't family wunderful?
August 12, 2005
Anyone wanna bet the old fool has delusions of getting in her pants after she pops out crotch nuggett number 3?

I mean, let's get real, people help out each other all the time, but buying her a van? That has "I'm your Sugar Daddy WannaBe" written all over it.

And being a single moo with a history of popping any wallet, I bet she'd take him up on it.

August 12, 2005
This whole thing makes me sick.
Denise
August 13, 2005
Wot I get is that disabled Friend lives with her dad, and dad is obsessed with some ubermoo, and moving ubermoo in, paying everything for her and brats, and trading in his truck for a moovan for ubermoo and brats. Seems dad is disregarding everything, and letting ubermoo dictate his life in the hopes that ubermoo will be with him, instead of screwing everyone else. It seems that ubermoo doesn't care about dad, but just is using him without giving owt. Taking him for a ride, and string him along to get wot she want. Is this right?

ΒΆΒΆ Wot do you mean by this: 'this person has no say so.
Better a crumb of bread and peace within the house,'

Maybe CF Friend can make ubermoo's life a living hell so she'll want to leave. Not do owt for or with brats, too, just totally ignore them. She could also refuse to pay rent cos ubermoo would be paying nowt.
anoon
August 13, 2005
Ok, that clarifies things a bit, but just how disabled is your friend that she cannot move out on her own? Surely she can find some way, even if it mean govt. assistance. If it is her father's house, he has a right to make the choices he does, and live his life as he wants. If she doesn't like it, then she needs to find her way out, unless she is bedridden, or something.
Anonymous User
August 13, 2005
If the house belongs to dad, the daughter ultimately doesn't have any say so. Trust me, moo pants rules..
Finally, it would be better to live in poverty with peace away from the moo and the brats and doting daffy dad, than to live well off with the batch of breeders.

Denise
August 14, 2005
I beg to differ. I don't think she should just sit down and take it, or have to move out from her home come of SOMEBODY ELSE'S breeding mistakes. She can do everything she can to make it hard on this breeding bitch. We already know breeding bitch is not with dad. Breeder cunt is taking advantage of a nice man, and his daughter should not just have to take it, say nowt, and let her dad ruin his life. Isn't this the kind of behaviour we despise from breeders? Friend PAYS RENT, and therefore DOES have some say so of wot goes on in her house. Broodsow will more than likeley NOT pay owt, so why she she be able to come in and ride roughshod? NO
anoon
August 15, 2005
It has been my observation that when you try to "save" someone, you wind up pissing them off and having them cut you out of their life. Her father is making his own bed. I doubt if friend x tried to show her father the problems he is making for himself, that he would welcome her helpful objective insight. That is how it usually works.

So no. She doesn't really have any say in the matter. Do you think if tables were turned, that a grown woman would listen to her parents tell her who she could and could not care for? no. Not happening.

As a good friend said to me. Tough shit, life sucks wear a helmet.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.