Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rant 443, depressed and in pig

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
rant 443, depressed and in pig
August 14, 2005
This is something I've ranted about for a long time. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that women (and men) but mostly women it appears don't give a damn what they inflict on their children.
Re: rant 443, depressed and in pig
August 14, 2005
They will have the crotchdroppings in any condition as long as they can get attention and handouts; this is what matters most to these asshole moos and duhs. Some of the breeders who crank out kids with a problem set up bank accounts and there are many suckers who contribute to the funds after news sources publicize their sob stories. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Interestingly enough, I dated a Childfree guy for a while who was manic drepressive. One of the reasons that he was childfree was because he didn't want to pass that shit on. Probably one of the other reasons is because.. well.. you'd be surpised what those drugs do to a guys (and I've heard a women's) sex drive.
Denise
August 15, 2005
These genetics are one of the reasons I'm ChildFree. Only a sadist would pass this on now that it is known to be genetic.
the professor
August 15, 2005
i have a few genetic problems too, nothing too major, apart from a higher probability of getting cancer, what i do for a living, and family genetics.. ans asthma, and a few others, migraines, and so many others, its a miracle that i have survived as long as i have.

but i would never pass on stuff like that, whatever happened to survival of the fittest, the strongest the healthiest..

we are letting people with known problems, breed, from genetic infertility, to known carriers of autism etc..

we are building more problems for the next gen. so its my duty not to breed
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.