Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
February 08, 2009
Yesterday I dragged my crippled ass to Kroger, got exactly what was on my list as fast as humanly possible, got in the shortest line with cash in hand, and ended up behind a WIC whore with a baybee bump. She had her shit divided up on the thing with a WIC voucher on top of each one. One pile had SHITLOADS of baybee formula (it turned out to be $90.25 worth), one pile with a bunch of various types of cheese, milk, eggs, and some other shit like yogurt and cream cheese, then one pile had various flavors and types of juices, and finally the last stack was "regular" food that was of course covered by her welfare card. Apparently they were having problems with some of the WIC vouchers scanning, so I had plenty of time to overhear the conversation between the 60 something cashier (a moocow sympathetic) and the 20 something moomare who btw had what appeared to be an 18 month old straddled in the front of the buggy, a toddler asleep in the cart, and an infant in one of those carriers on the floor.eye rolling smiley

The older woman was telling her how "lucky" she was because back when she had kyds, there was no WIC and they just had to "make do". Then the welfare whore started complaining about how she doesn't get as much WIC (for formula) with this new hatchling as she did with the other two and how haaard it is to feed the kyds sometimes, which of course started the older woman to cackling about the social injustice of not feeding poor famblees, with chyyyyllldren! Then I dozed off sleeping as she lamented about how she wasn't able to breastfeed, but then I perked back up when I heard her mention that with a DOCTOR'S excuse for medically not being able to tit feed, she is "qualified" to get even MORE WIC vouchers for forumula, which is apparently why they weren't scanning as it was some NEW welfare horseshit. They kept looking my way as if for a nod of approval or maybe waiting on me to chime in about how HORRIBLE it is for them to be expected to afford their own kyds, but of course they were met with a cold, hard, and unflinching stare.angry smiley

The last thing the welfare whore said before MERCIFULLY the manager made it over to "approve" her freebies, was "If you just don't have the money, then I really don't know what they expect us to do?" OMG:hs WHY doesn't it occur to them to SHUT THAT FUCKING BAYBEE OVEN OFF??????????? Are they just that stupid? confused smiley

kidlesskim.com
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
February 08, 2009
This makes me sooo sick!!! At least cap the number of kyds you can have on welfare. I'm just so glad I can work my ass off to support these brats sad smiley

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
HAHAStupidMoos
February 08, 2009
Oh Kim... you are a bigger person than I... as soon as that political talk started, I would have opened my mouth right then and there. They need to process the whore through the line and shut the fuck up... starting a political discussion like that is in my opinion open season, they are asking to hear what other people think, other TAXPAYERS in line.
February 08, 2009
Makes you proud, the individuals produced by society, eh??

Hard to buy that river of tears over how haaaard it is to feed kids. Since when has any kid in the US ever go without one single full meal -- ever? This isn't 1930's Kansas in winter. It just doesn't happen. I've seen the size of their kids, too, and that's evidence enough -- enormous fat beasts that look like 3-foot tall ticks about to pop. Clearly the only thing haaaard about it is keeping up with the shovelling sugary trash into their gaping mouths.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
February 08, 2009
kidlesskim
Yesterday I dragged my crippled ass to Kroger, got exactly what was on my list as fast as humanly possible, got in the shortest line with cash in hand, and ended up behind a WIC whore with a baybee bump. She had her shit divided up on the thing with a WIC voucher on top of each one. One pile had SHITLOADS of baybee formula (it turned out to be $90.25 worth), one pile with a bunch of various types of cheese, milk, eggs, and some other shit like yogurt and cream cheese, then one pile had various flavors and types of juices, and finally the last stack was "regular" food that was of course covered by her welfare card. Apparently they were having problems with some of the WIC vouchers scanning, so I had plenty of time to overhear the conversation between the 60 something cashier (a moocow sympathetic) and the 20 something moomare who btw had what appeared to be an 18 month old straddled in the front of the buggy, a toddler asleep in the cart, and an infant in one of those carriers on the floor. eye rolling smiley
Busy girl! Anyway...

But kidlesskim ...poor people deserve to have as many kids as they want! And screw the parents who only have as many kids as they can afford, how dare we hint that those poor people shouldn't have the right to have as many kids as they want on our dime!

kidlesskim
Are they just that stupid? confused smiley
Yep.
Anonymous User
February 08, 2009
kidlesskim
The last thing the welfare whore said before MERCIFULLY the manager made it over to "approve" her freebies, was "If you just don't have the money, then I really don't know what they expect us to do?" OMG:hs WHY doesn't it occur to them to SHUT THAT FUCKING BAYBEE OVEN OFF??????????? Are they just that stupid? confused smiley

Yes Kim, they are just that stupid. Why should those cows worry about getting a job when they can have everything for free (even mobile phones)?
What I find astonishing is all that :"what do they expect us to do?". As if they could not use their brains instead of their nether regions just for once. Breeders... :eh??
February 08, 2009
Amethyst
Makes you proud, the individuals produced by society, eh??

Hard to buy that river of tears over how haaaard it is to feed kids. Since when has any kid in the US ever go without one single full meal -- ever? This isn't 1930's Kansas in winter. It just doesn't happen. I've seen the size of their kids, too, and that's evidence enough -- enormous fat beasts that look like 3-foot tall ticks about to pop. Clearly the only thing haaaard about it is keeping up with the shovelling sugary trash into their gaping mouths.

LOL Amethyst!waving hellolarious

This area and the surrounding counties where I live have as high as a 49% poverty level, according to the census info I looked up recently. The ONLY reason it isn't higher than that is due to a great number of retirees who come here to live on the lake. I would think that if THAT many people are at or below the poverty level that I could expect to see a more slim than average population, However, a visit to Walmart at the first of the month tells a story all of it's own. I hadn't realized for a long time that each individual Walmart stocked certain items based on demographics, but they do. There are 4 Walmarts in the city where I lived before and the "Black", "White", "Multi-cultural", and "Hispanic" walmart each carries some stereotypical things or items with that race featured on the packaging or merchandise that would be considered "targeted" to a certain group. Things I have noticed that are specific to each one include clothing, food, (especially in the produce and meat sections) Spanish speaking customer service people AND signs in Spanish as well as their instore announcements are bi-lingual, even the Hallmark cards they carry are specific to the market.

Therefore, it made sense to me that the Walmart here carries a HUGE selection of plus sizes in comparison to other Walmart stores. At my old Walmart there was probably 1/4 (or less) of the ladies' apparel area dedicated to plus sizes but here, at LEAST 2/3 of the floor is for plus sized customers as is the ladies' underwear, the mens' department, tubby teens, AND the childrens' department carries the bigger clothing. They also carry a heaIthy sized mooternity line as well. They have DOUBLE wide store scooters too that at LEAST two (and possibly more) average to large adults could comfortably sit in and they are pouring out of the sides of those as they scoot around. There is also more prepared junk food than vegetables in the deli area in comparison to other Walmarts and more cheap frozen and nutritionally VOID (but welfare card approved) microwavable bullshit too. The Mcdonalds at the Walmart doesn't carry any salads or grilled items either and it is ALWAYS packed from bow to stern with the whales and their little pufferfish.Duh with bratsd

If you go to Walmart here on the first of the month and you want junk food, newly released DVD's, or something in the electronic's department, then you are shit out of luck. However, if you need fresh fruits and vegetables or something in the exercise/sporting goods department, then you should be in and out in a flash unless you get in line behind a welfare whore who separates her shit out according to what welfare will buy vs what SHE has to pay for from her bankroll o' ill gotten cash.ranting
February 08, 2009
She could have still just been bloated from the last baybee who was an infant maybe 6-9 months old (still at the toothless gaping maw stage) , but she had on one of those moo smock tops and she looked knocked up to me.moo with baybeem
February 08, 2009
kidlesskim

They have DOUBLE wide store scooters too that at LEAST two (and possibly more) average to large adults could comfortably sit in and they are pouring out of the sides of those as they scoot around.

For cripes' sake. I'm not saying we need to have skinny, starving people in poverty. Don't get me wrong. But I have seen the quantity of food it takes over the course of months and years to get to become THAT size. Getting and staying that heavy is NOT a cheap endeavour no matter where they get the money from. Maybe they should just print WIC vouchers on great slabs of lard and be done with it.

Next time you go in to that Walmart KK!!! Take a pad of post-it notes and a black marker with you. Whenever you see a mammoth riding around in one of those industrial-sized double scooters and they're clutching WIC vouchers, quietly stick a post-it to the back of their chair that says GREEDY on it. Most people would probably agree there is something very wrong with 'welfare' and 'greedy' going together.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 08, 2009
Amethyst
kidlesskim

They have DOUBLE wide store scooters too that at LEAST two (and possibly more) average to large adults could comfortably sit in and they are pouring out of the sides of those as they scoot around.

For cripes' sake. I'm not saying we need to have skinny, starving people in poverty. Don't get me wrong. But I have seen the quantity of food it takes over the course of months and years to get to become THAT size. Getting and staying that heavy is NOT a cheap endeavour no matter where they get the money from. Maybe they should just print WIC vouchers on great slabs of lard and be done with it.

Next time you go in to that Walmart KK!!! Take a pad of post-it notes and a black marker with you. Whenever you see a mammoth riding around in one of those industrial-sized double scooters and they're clutching WIC vouchers, quietly stick a post-it to the back of their chair that says GREEDY on it. Most people would probably agree there is something very wrong with 'welfare' and 'greedy' going together.

Around here, they "go town town" at the first of the month in famblee groups with several current moomie welfare whores in varying stages of calving as there is ALWAYS at least one who is knocked up. There are ALWAYS several kyds and kydlettes in tow (cousins-brothers-sisters)and the moomares are shuffling along in untied tennis type shoes or sandals with their heels over the backs. Then there are what appears to be aunts and meemaws which are probably the 2nd and 3rd welfare generation who usually are "done" having baybees because God FINALLY closed their wombs and they look to be in their 40's -50's. THEN there is great meemaw tagging along who is usually the one in the scooter and she is probably in the 60-70 age range. Basically, they have kyds so young that there are generally FIVE generations represented when they "come to town". There may be a few who are normal sized or smaller than average, but any two of those women can generally stand side by side and easily clog up an entire aisle.:fmbl
February 09, 2009
I used to go BALLISTIC inside whenever I had the bad luck to have some welfare moomare with her WIC coupons come up to my register (a big reason to be glad I am retired). Here I am, working my ass off at Wal-Mart and here comes this welfare slut with her hair in microbraids and her nails freshly done and the latest cellie in hand (more than once a BabyPhat phone [retail $699.00]), along with enough attitude to sink a battleship. More than once I got called on the carpet because these whores didn't think I was being respectful enough. I have taken disability when necessary (i.e., I could not work due to a broken leg or back injury, back when I was a nursing assistant), but I have never taken welfare and have no plans to. My parents taught me to WORK for a living which I did til I retired last year.

They need to put a cap on welfare--two brats at most (and I would prefer one).angry flipping off welfare breeders!
HAHAStupidMoos
February 09, 2009
Yes, and to listen to these idiot skanks jabbering away on their sail fones while their brats are running around like wild hyenas and holding up the line with WIC... I'm telling you, with this economy how it is and the outrage going on over the welfare octomoo, it's going to get ugly, real ugly, real soon. The "villagers" may just take up their torches and hunt down the whores right there in the store while they have to wait in line behind this crap, as they pay for their own goods with meager dollars.
February 09, 2009
And people wonder why I take a flask with me to the grocery store? It's called "the medication I take to keep from punting your screaming child into the freezer section" or 'the medicine that keeps me from punching your stupid, slow-ass, disorganized, breeding face"

I only take the flask when someone else is driving...don't worry.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 27, 2010
Then get a college degree to get a better paying job and stop mooching off us taxpayers. Unless you're too stupid to go to college, then you should work two jobs to support your military husband, instead of being a disgrace. No excuses.

lab mom
July 27, 2010
US MILITARY WIFE
I am a military wife and we qualify for wic which we need. If i went back to work it would just be paying for daycare trust me i ran the numbers.

You could always use birth control and not have kids you can't afford and then you wouldn't need WIC. Oh, but that would be the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. Who ever thought people who have kids should be RESPONSIBLE for them?

I'm sorry I interrupted your reverie. You are now free to put your head back up your ass.

Keep "running those numbers". eye rolling smiley

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 27, 2010
poofy_puff
US MILITARY WIFE
I am a military wife and we qualify for wic which we need. If i went back to work it would just be paying for daycare trust me i ran the numbers.

You could always use birth control and not have kids you can't afford and then you wouldn't need WIC. Oh, but that would be the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. Who ever thought people who have kids should be RESPONSIBLE for them?

I'm sorry I interrupted your reverie. You are now free to put your head back up your ass.

Keep "running those numbers". eye rolling smiley

F'real. Sterilization is covered under Tricare. My sister and her husband stopped at 2, that's all they could afford, that's all they had. After the second baby was born, she got her tubes tied. They'd love more kids but they can't afford them, so they stopped at 2. Amazing how that works. I can't afford ANY children, nor do I want them, so I had myself sterilized. Being responsible FTW!!!! :hs

Also, I used to work in a grocery store and it was sad.....People on food stamps ate better than me. I guess that's your reward for breeding irresponsibility. I'm also an EMT and you see the worst of the welfare hoes and their multiple baby daddies. It's disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
July 27, 2010
Birth control costs too much more for them!!! Not. /sarcasm. Planned parenthood gives away condoms and birth control pills free for the poor. No excuses.
As long as the government keeps paying people to have kids, there will be people who will do it for a living.
July 27, 2010
Neopatra02
As long as the government keeps paying people to have kids, there will be people who will do it for a living.

Which, of course, flies in the face of having children because you luuuuuv children.

So, who's responsible for more child abuse anyway?

The rich, perhaps, can hide it better?
Welfare is hypocritical about it? (but then, so are the rich...)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 28, 2010
twocents
Neopatra02

Which, of course, flies in the face of having children because you luuuuuv children.

So, who's responsible for more child abuse anyway?

The rich, perhaps, can hide it better?
Welfare is hypocritical about it? (but then, so are the rich...)

Postnatal abortion knows no boundaries with breeders.
Neopatra02

Can we get this up on giant billboards around the country? Pretty please?
July 28, 2010
Macabre Reality
Neopatra02

Can we get this up on giant billboards around the country? Pretty please?

And with every political advertisement and fliers? I think it needs to be shouted from Mt. Everest.
July 29, 2010
The final analysis is breeders are cattle, whether they realize it or not. The vast majority from your welfare hos', illegal hos', or middleclass entitlement idiots with their kiddie deductions and taxpayer funded garbage for their droppings. All government is doing is trying to get as many people as they can addicted to the handouts. If they can do it through the breeders fucktrophies, also equally acceptable. Nothing like multi-generational parasites. (The explosion of gubmint jobs to create the bureaucracies for inadequate piddling programs supposedly to help these indigent rabbits and cockroaches is proof enough imo.)

Ultimately, I fail to see the enticement of a 2000 dollar deduction (or whatever the hell it is now) for a fuck trophy when it still costs you ten times that amt in a year to support the sucker.

We are in for a hell of a rough ride and I really do not think we are going to emerge from it. We will turn into a version of a turd world nation, and it will be in part due to the friggin illegals. You cannot import these sort of individuals and think you are going to take the turd world mindset out of them. However, they are all very quick to learn the art of parasitism.

We are watching how Rome fell: the barbarians are not at the gate, they are here. Enjoy what is left for whatever time we have.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
The final analysis is breeders are cattle, whether they realize it or not. The vast majority from your welfare hos', illegal hos', or middleclass entitlement idiots with their kiddie deductions and taxpayer funded garbage for their droppings. All government is doing is trying to get as many people as they can addicted to the handouts. If they can do it through the breeders fucktrophies, also equally acceptable. Nothing like multi-generational parasites. (The explosion of gubmint jobs to create the bureaucracies for inadequate piddling programs supposedly to help these indigent rabbits and cockroaches is proof enough imo.)

Ultimately, I fail to see the enticement of a 2000 dollar deduction (or whatever the hell it is now) for a fuck trophy when it still costs you ten times that amt in a year to support the sucker.

We are in for a hell of a rough ride and I really do not think we are going to emerge from it. We will turn into a version of a turd world nation, and it will be in part due to the friggin illegals. You cannot import these sort of individuals and think you are going to take the turd world mindset out of them. However, they are all very quick to learn the art of parasitism.

We are watching how Rome fell: the barbarians are not at the gate, they are here. Enjoy what is left for whatever time we have.

My Western Civilizations exam in high school included an essay using no proper names of people or places discussing the rise and fall of a civilization. Reading the essay its clearly written about the rise and fall of Rome, but at the end when the names of people and places are revealed, it is in fact the United States. This was known 16 years ago and nothing was done. Nothing will be done now. Despite having the knowledge and time to avoid repeating history, the United States will fall just like the last "great" empire.

PS. My catchpa asks "how much is 2+2" which for some reason amuses me vastly.
July 29, 2010
I have a bad, terrible feeling we are in for some detoriation, as a nation. This isn't good news.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login