Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
April 19, 2011
RatsNotBrats
Wow, Momto3WelfareBabies produced some comedy gold - and this thread is your legacy, KidlessKim. This thing has been mined more than an autard's nose. Every time this thread appears I feel the need to quote Zeus from Altered Beast: "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE".

It's probably popping up on their Google searches of "welfare" to see if they can get their worthless asses on the dole, either that or they're checking to see if Kroger will take their WIC.

Enjoy, bitches!
Miss_Hannigan NLI
April 19, 2011
"considering there are plenty more people like you squatting out kid after kid after kid to fill either our tacos or our prisons"

LINE OF THE DAY!
April 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan NLI
"considering there are plenty more people like you squatting out kid after kid after kid to fill either our tacos or our prisons"

LINE OF THE DAY!

srsly, if you type in "wic kroger" on Google, this thread is #1 in the search results.

Gaud, I love this site.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 19, 2011
Maybe we should start some threads called "How To Get Welfare" or "Stores that take WIC" and just unload. Guarantee those would be gifts that keep on giving.
April 19, 2011
I'm laughing my ass off here at the trolls! waving hellolarious
April 19, 2011
SlumSlut
srsly, if you type in "wic kroger" on Google, this thread is #1 in the search results.
Gaud, I love this site.

Oh wow, that brings a smile to my face!

:biggrin2

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
April 19, 2011
RatsNotBrats

I wouldn't admit to that if I were you. Hell, I'd almost be more proud to call myself a welfare whore than a bible-thumpin' Sky Daddy disciple who takes birth control 'advice' from a pious, elderly male virgin whose dreams are filled with visions of acquiescent little boys.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
I think this like would be worthy of George Carlin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
April 19, 2011
trekkie monster
RatsNotBrats

I wouldn't admit to that if I were you. Hell, I'd almost be more proud to call myself a welfare whore than a bible-thumpin' Sky Daddy disciple who takes birth control 'advice' from a pious, elderly male virgin whose dreams are filled with visions of acquiescent little boys.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
I think this like would be worthy of George Carlin!

I had to read the comment a few times and yea, I could hear him walking across the stage with his eyebrows all twitchy blurting that line out.
April 19, 2011
SlumSlut

Gaud, I love this site.

wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger wic kroger
:jump
food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps food stamps welfare welfare welfare welfare welfare welfare welfare welfare welfare

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
People like the moos I see everyday make people like me look bad. They are 19 and on welfare, getting a lot for free with 3 or 4 kids and I am 23. I work my fuckin fingers to the bone to barely be able to support myself! All because I don't want kids until I am financially stable with a job in the career I am working so hard to get a degree in.

If you have kids, support them yourself!
April 20, 2011
MaggotStein - Nice that you agree on the subject of supporting your own kids. You might even become the sort of parent that we don't hate. But if you're talking about not wanting kids until some time in the future, you're not childfree and you don't belong on this board.
So I was in line at Pathmark (Easter last-minute shopping hell) just to get some shaving cream and Lysol kitchen cleaner and I turned off my iPod as I approached the belt and I heard this welfare moo on her cell: "I AM outside! I'mma walkin', goin' ta trainin'... I'm outside! I'm travelin' doin what I need to be done..." ghetto baby rat speak etc. WITH her behbeh (or one of them) in the cart seat. And what should pop out as she goes up to pay (for her massive brand name pile in the 15 items or less express self-checkout lane) but the magickal blue-and-white EBT plastic! I look at my meager purchases and as difficult as it is to get, we NEED Lysol Complete to ensure our mold-infested apartment stays as clean as it can (and I do most of the cleaning). The $6 bag I carried to the bus (I walked to PM to save $$$) felt like 300 lbs. (which is what the welfare moo weighed)! I'm so glad that lazy bitch got exasperated with whoever the fuck was on the other end ensuring she wasn't on her fat ass eating leftover Popeye's watching her stories.
must be nice to be rich and able to snuff your nose at those who are less fortunate. Yes people take advantage of the system, but you all sound ignorant.
May 20, 2011
If you don't like what's being posted here, then go find someplace else to play. No one's holding a gun to your head and making you read and post.

edit to add... the post I was responding to disappeared... whoops!
May 20, 2011
gwdzee - Trolls are removed pretty quickly! Sometimes, if the content is amusing, it is made available again for our amusement.
May 20, 2011
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=wic+kroger&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=f&oq=&pbx=1&fp=bba09c7decb6d37e

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
May 20, 2011
Maybe the troll needs to see the vid on page 2:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,59824,page=2

Welfare whore troll: must be nice to be rich and able to snuff your nose at those who are less fortunate. Yes people take advantage of the system, but you all sound ignorant.

It is. Thanks for asking.

It was easy to accomplish, really....all I had to do was study hard and keep my legs closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 20, 2011
One of my jobs is a supermarket cashier. The worst possible order to get is the new MOO with a bajillion wic orders and a large order with foodstamps, or as I call them, "footamps". (There is this one customer who calls them that. lol) Most of them want things that aren't covered by wic and then bitch that they have to get the right ones that ARE covered by wic. Sorry hun, the sugary sugar pops are not a valid wic item.. And of course they don't want to go back and get the correct item because they are "OMG I'mma gonna has baby!!" Meanwhile, I have a line halfway across the frickin' store with a bunch of pissed off customers because everything is taking so long.. And a lot of the time, I'm the only lane open because our store is too cheap to hire another goddamn cashier.
May 20, 2011
pittstonjoma
....foodstamps, or as I call them, "footamps".

Love it!

BTW, this thread is still the first result in the Google search WIC+Kroger. Everyone wave hello to the crack-addled welfare whores texting on their expensive sail fawns. :1wv :yeah

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 20, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
pittstonjoma
....foodstamps, or as I call them, "footamps".

Love it!

BTW, this thread is still the first result in the Google search WIC+Kroger. Everyone wave hello to the crack-addled welfare whores texting on their expensive sail fawns. :1wv :yeah

provider
must be nice to be rich and able to snuff your nose at those who are less fortunate. Yes people take advantage of the system, but you all sound ignorant.

ig·no·rance (gnr-ns)
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

confused smiley Well, since we have all WITNESSED countless welfare whores cashing in on their freebies at various stores, are privy to the statistics of WIC and welfare abuse, and are well versed on how much we have to pay in taxes to support these worthless cows, then I'd say that would make us the least "ignorant" of this topic than most anyone. Unless of course you are using the term incorrectly like young teens do when they call one another a, "juvie" in reference to being a juvenile delinquent. Like you, they are ignorant of a word's meaning and only parrot what they have heard giving a word a different connotation than it's intended meaning, but are totally unaware of having done so.:drool

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 21, 2011
http://community.babycenter.com/profile/smitty0405

Oh look! Here's our "provider" troll's email address! smitty0405@yahoo.com. Go to the baybee center and see a pic of "smitty" and her conception and inpig woes. As of 2009 she was only "barely inpig.." which means that by now she likely has at least one fresh loaf. bouncing and laughing

posted 12/28/2009 by smitty0405 aka "provider"
Last week the hospital said that I was "barely pregnant" enough to read on the test. They did not tell me what my HCG levels were. I found out that two days later my levels were only 79. The doctor said they should be higher. We have waited for so long for this and now I am extremely nervous that something could be wrong. Since this is my first I do not know what to think. Could someone please help? Thankseye rolling smiley

Yet she has time to troll childfree boards and lands RIGHT in the WIC page. I wonder if she is already on welfare since loaf shitting?moo with baybeem

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
May 21, 2011
WHOA. Smitty likes 'em dark, handsome and on welfare!!!!

Daddy issues much?

--------------------
May 21, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
WHOA. Smitty likes 'em dark, handsome and on welfare!!!!

Daddy issues much?

Yeah, he looks a bit older than she does too.bouncing and laughing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login