Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
October 22, 2011
You must have far more patience than I would. I would have destroyed that bitch.
I don't have the words. Seriously.angry smiley
October 22, 2011
thom_c
Another classic moo welfare troll.

I'll never forget the day on of these {insert favorite obscenity here} killed a man.

We are always talking about when brats and breeders do something dumb tying
up Emergency Services and Police and putting other people at risk. Here's a case of WIC/
Welfare moo doing just that.

I was working a volunteer EMS shift. I was doing the BLS truck that day. Call comes in for a 2 year old major trauma. We roll and the ALS truck rolls from father out. County dispatch says the child has a large laceration on the hand and if bleeding profusely. We roll full response - red lights, siren, passing cars etc. The kind of response that is most dangerous.

background - rural area all volunteer. Usually only had one crew at the station. Any second crew would hove to come in from home if they had a pager on. During the day when most people are at work a second crew is hard to get out. So the next town might have to send their main crew. That could be a very significant distance and time. The Advanced Life Support crew had a chase truck not an ambulance so they could not transport. There was usually only one or two ALS trucks for the whole county. They were only sent on calls that sound like life / limb threats.

While we we're rolling on the "major trauma" a second hit comes in for an elderly man with Severe Chest Pain and trouble breathing. We had no second crew available. The ALS crew was committed to our call. Dispatch informs us our call had profuse bleeding per the caller (WIC/Welfare moo)

We arrive on scene to find a two year old running around the house playing and yelling with a less than one centimeter lac on the web between his index and middle finger from a pinking shear! A non bleeding laceration!

We immediately canceled the ALS unit so it could divert to the chest pain (after coming 15 plus miles our way). WIC/Welfare moo nor duh.was not happy about that but that wasn't all!

a little more background - the home we arrived at was a brand new ranch home, it had more kindercrap strewn around than a freaking toy store. As I said the kid was playing and in no distress and the estimated blood loss was less than 5 milliliters or a teaspoons. Moo had a welfare card in hand and WIC was visible in the wallet. The car in the driveway was nicer than anyone of us on the crew owned and the house was nicer than most of ours.

So while we're figuring out this was not a freaking emergency dispatch calls out the man with chest pain is now in full cardiac arrest - with no ambulance on scene yet! If it wasn't for entitle moo we would have been on that scene, started oxygen, been loaded and in route to rendezvous with the ALS truck. We also would have been there with a defibrillator and been ready. The oxygen may have prevented the cardiac arrest (this was under EMT standards of the 90's).

But instead of releasing us moo wanted us to drive snotley to the ER and get him "stitched up and we'll come down and get him later! That stupid angry smileyangry smiley So we had to take the time to explain that if we took a very non critical child like that to the ER they could not treat until one the parents showed up to sign consent and no I could not give consent for them. So, one of them would have to come with us, no we we not going to run this with sirens, oh and because this was not emergent or even medically necessary welfare would not pay for it (stretched the truth on that one). Then I told them how much it would cost (not stretched - I found out from the office I under quoted. I said it was $500 just to open the garage door and I was low). So moo still wanted a dressing and didn't want a band aid. So I kling wrapped a 2x2 on it and got the forms signed.

We ran to the ambulance to see if we were needed on the other run but the next town's unit had arrived and transported. The other patient did not make it. Dead because some selfish moo could not figure out how to:
1) keep scissors out of reach of a two year old.
2) apply a fucking band aid
3) when a cut needs a stitch
4) when to call 911
5) And was to lazy to take their own kid to an ER - not that he needed it.

Basically what the moo wanted was other people to baby sit her brat for a few hours so she could watch her afternoon TV programs and wanted welfare to pay for it. And it cost an innocent man his life. Kiss my ass troll. If you cancelled the internet, cell phone and cable you'd save over $200 bucks a month. That would pay for what you're taking from the taxpayers.

the world 'fail' on flames

It's THIS kind of shit that stays on my mind and fuels my hatred for this type of worthless trash. It especially pisses me off further when they make asinine, selfish, and mindless comments like the troll did recently on the 6 y/o girl fabricating her own abduction, "...Who CARES if the girl lied!!!!...". WE CARE, that's who and it's for THIS very reason! It's also the reason they PISS ME OFF when they place themselves in harm's way by running marathons while on the verge of popping out a loaf, take trips to remote and/or rural locations when they are inpig and practically crowning a loaf when the nearest medical facility is 30 miles away, and when they use public transportation and end up shitting the loaf while on it causing traffic jams or tying up valuable EMS resources or otherwise behave irresponsibly and increase the likelihood of their needing EMS services.angrily flogging with a whip

Not only do they inconvenience everyone in the vicinity when they stop, drop, and roll out a loaf, but like Thom points out in this actual episode of Moo-behavior, it can be a life or death scenario for someone else! It's basic common sense that if even ONE crew is on a bogus call like this that seriously ill or critically injured people waiting for help can DIE. Personally, I think these types of 9-11 callers should be FINED for non emergency use of 9-11 services and if someone dies as a result of their bullshit, they should face criminal charges.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 22, 2011
I'm with Kidlesskim. Fucking worthless trash whore should at LEAST be charged fully for emergency services AND taken to court for misuse of EMS. It's the least that can be done. I think the family who lost their loved one to heart attack should also sue her.

That is just beyond. I don't even.
October 24, 2011
law1204
I'm with Kidlesskim. Fucking worthless trash whore should at LEAST be charged fully for emergency services AND taken to court for misuse of EMS. It's the least that can be done. I think the family who lost their loved one to heart attack should also sue her.

That is just beyond. I don't even.

This!! This is--well, I don't have words! Lazy MooBitch monopolizes the EMS and someone dies as a result. A day and court and payment in full for services...along with paying to dead man's family is the least that should happen.

Last night we had to get some stuff at the store and since the Wolf wasn't feeling great, we grabbed the absolute fastest lane. Guess why it was so short--some WIC ho was in line buying all her WIC shit. As always there were several "cheques" to process and of course, she gave us that entitled look they all give people. I just gave her a death glare. We finally got out but not til after all the bullshit with the WIC moo. Wish they had their own government/WIC stores where they could get their crap and leave the rest of us alone!
You wanna shit out kids on welfare? Fine, here's a lovely Government funded hostel for you to live in. You get a small room and 3 meals a day in the canteen.

That's it. You want Internet, TV, cars or anything else - get a fucking job and pay for it yourself like the rest of us!
October 24, 2011
No! Don't remove this thread! It's the fount of entertainment! It attracts moo trolls like a floodlight attracts moths... Keep 'em comin'!

That story was awful, Thom.

Personally, I think these types of 9-11 callers should be FINED for non emergency use of 9-11 services and if someone dies as a result of their bullshit, they should face criminal charges.

So very agreed.
October 24, 2011
Moo trolls: If I find you then you will be my first test subject for my new and improved electrified Judas Cradle. And if I am ever stuck behind you in line you will hear more about HF burns, molten glass burns (which are evil and terrible and you only feel them after a minute because they instantly vaporize one's nerves), and radiation poisioning.

Everyone else: :beer
October 24, 2011
Dear Jessica,

I think you're a whore muffin.
My parental units were in the same situation as you when they were expecting me.
And you know what?
They got jobs and dealt with it.
Because unlike you, they're not lazy phucks.
Being OMG PRAGNINT is no fucking excuse.
You should've aborted the clump if you knew you couldn't afford a loaf.
Oh, and one more thing.
Did I mention you're also a cunt nugget?
Because you are.

Sincerely,
Frenzy

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
October 25, 2011
frenzy
Dear Jessica,

I think you're a whore muffin.
My parental units were in the same situation as you when they were expecting me.
And you know what?
They got jobs and dealt with it.
Because unlike you, they're not lazy phucks.
Being OMG PRAGNINT is no fucking excuse.
You should've aborted the clump if you knew you couldn't afford a loaf.
Oh, and one more thing.
Did I mention you're also a cunt nugget?
Because you are.

Sincerely,
Frenzy

waving hellolarious

WHY do these new Moos always act as if they are the FIRST woman alive to have ever gotten knocked up? There's a variety of methods of prevention and cures for that illness now, but they don't seem to realize it.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 25, 2011
If you can't afford food when you are pregnant, how in the hell are you going to afford a kid once it is here?

Abortion and adoption are always viable options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 25, 2011
Ugh, thom, I'd have snuck back in the middle of the night and slashed her tires. I really would have.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 15, 2012
MerlynHerne
They need to put a cap on welfare--two brats at most (and I would prefer one).angry flipping off welfare breeders!

That was tried. problem is that you are treating the first couple of kids differently from the next ones, so no go on due process and equal protection grounds.

The way around that is just to impose the lifetime cap on the PARENT.

And of course whenever you bring up the idea of welfare giving out free sterilizations, everyone goes ballistic about Nazis, etc :/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
February 15, 2012
thom...my mouth is just hanging open right now. Breeders are the nastiest most inconsiderate people on the planet.
February 15, 2012
Yeah, the Nazis, the Nazis. The government already controls what substances we can put in our bodies, and they're doing their damndest to regulate what women do with their uteri. Why not cut off the breeding trash at the source?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 16, 2012
i just read this entire thread and i am so pissed. lordy, the entitlement of these moos is astounding.

to the military wives: why the fuck do you need welfare when your housing and health care are FREE and you can shop at the PX and save a ton of money? i was a military brat, and my parents didn't need fucking WIC coupons, and neither did any of the other military families i grew up with. where does your money go?are you spray tanning, wearing manolo blahniks and gambling every night or what? you must be, because i cannot imagine why on earth -with no real bills to pay- you need assistance. here's a tip: stop playing angry birds and get a fucking JOB. and i don't want to hear how there are no jobs...there are jobs. they are shitty jobs, but they are jobs. mc donald's is probably hiring; it will do until you can find something better. i've worked shit jobs in a pinch because i have some fucking pride.

and don't you dare talk about how you "deserve" help - things like social security/disability are there for temporary situations (car accidents, illnesses) or actual medical conditions where people really cannot work. you are young and healthy, but you don't want to work. you are using your brat as an excuse ("daycare is sooooo expensive!") and yet you will continue to shit out brats and collect welfare because it is easier than working.

mr. minkoff and i both work, own our home, pay for health & car insurance and we still manage to pay all our bills without assistance, take a nice vacation every year AND have a healthy retirement account. it's called a BUDGET - look into it, bitches.
February 16, 2012
Military moo-wives who beat their chests demanding respect and freebies really chafe me. Woman, you didn't do shit! You're a penis hotel for a fighting man at best, and a resource sucker at worst.

--------------------
February 16, 2012
After spending three years among milmoos I'd like nothing better than to tell them they're camp followers and nothing more. As soon as they get the insult, (that would take time), the pissed off looks would be fun to see.
EpIc thread Is epic. I had a welfare moo gloat to me about the government paying for her high school adult grad course and the fact her shitsacks daycare was free. Pisses me off when work for my course and she gets a handout.
March 04, 2012
Had to brave the walrus mart today. Probably much better today than yesterday!

Grandmoo wearing a tee shirt "If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch."

Grandmoo - The Big Dogs don't run at walfart idiot. STFU and get back on whatever porch you have that my taxes are paying for hitting over the head with a hammer

Ah Squal-mart, where else can you see four generations together (three of them riding Fat Scooters) and all of them having found a way onto the dole? I assure you that those kyddies hanging off the scooters are passed back and forth between whoever will get more welfare for them at the time. Oh, GrandMoo just qualified for real SS? Back to Moomies they go. Wait, now the 15 yo is knocked up? Make sure to suddenly forget the sperm donor's name, especially on the birth certificate. 'Cause c'mon honey, Uncle Sam always has a steady pocket to pick. Think they're just being careless letting that 3 yo run wild in the parking lot? Wrong. They've been pumping him full of cafeine and pixie sticks for months trying to get that Extreme Asshole w. Discipline DeficitTM diagnoisis for an extra SSI check. If he throws himself infront of your car before then...instant payout!

The most irritating thing about WIC is that people who have worked hard for their food are forced to wait gross amounts of time so that others can go home with their free food payed for by none other than myself and the other sucker tax-payers waiting behind me. It's a slap in the face. I've heard that some states have streamlined WIC doing away with the checks and somehow putting everything on the card. That's better news for the cashier and gets the line moving quicker, but just who do you think is paying for the extra technology?
your a real shitty person.. you know that... i mean serious grow the fuck up. your the piece of shit. not her. you dont know her fucking story.. for all you know her husband could have died and she really does need help. just because you cant get laid dosent mean you have to be a bitch to everyone else.. fucking lose.

Mooo moo moomoomoo moo moomoo moo
April 25, 2012
Oh goody! Another troll to drag up the thread! Mooooooooooove along...
April 25, 2012
You know they find this place by googling how to shop at Kroger with WIC. Maybe we should show her how Google works.
April 25, 2012
Wow, amber, thanks for sharing your amazing wisdom with the rest of us. With your command of proper grammar and sentence structure, your cogent post has really got me thinking...thinking that all the money I pay in school taxes is an even bigger waste than I previously thought.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login