Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rant 456 troll

Posted by GuiltFree 
GuiltFree
rant 456 troll
August 21, 2005
Nice try, Dave. Now kindly leave. Thank you!!
anoon
Re: rant 456 troll
August 21, 2005
I was thinking, what a wierd little post. What is the deal with taking offense of her leaving her windows open.

I suppose Dave was trying to be all witty and cryptic in his message. I can just see his smug, smarmy little face with his crinkled up little nose and pursed lips thinking he is so clever getting us child hatters all riled up.

Eh. It isn't really worth it. I found it more amusing and telling about Daves character than a dig about our lifestyle.
mercurior 1
August 22, 2005
so what if they left the windows open, he didnt have to look, but i think its nice that those 2 are childfree, and didnt need anyone, (but i would never ask a neighbour to sort of cremation, i would set it up with the undertakers ready..)

2 people deeply in love, so much in love with each other that they didnt want anyone else a kid to take away their love for each other
Anonymous User
August 22, 2005
Yeah - I was going to post a reply along the lines of a street full of wonderful CFers or diverse ages, sexualities and ethnicities living next to a bunch of breedertrash, dud with first name Dave, whose kids roamed wild and who was rude to any neighbor who complained, and who encouraged his kids to be noisy and leave kindercrap all over the street and how one day one of the cuntrash was abducted and how he went from door to door pleading with people to help in the search and how nobody did (they told him that they would not give him or his family the steam off their shit) - and how when the kid was found buggered and mutilated Dave hung himself out of remorse and his SAHMOO wife and the rest of the cuntrash could not keep up repayments on the house and so had to leave and after they did a cool CF couple moved in and the street had this massive party where they all celebrated with champagne... but I couldn't be bothered.

Oh.. and the Dave in this story had a dick so small he could not impregnate his wife in the natural way so they had to use a ladel. Totally irrelevant - but probably close to the truth.
Feh
August 22, 2005
I'm sad I've missed it all. Did Dave catch his elderly neighbors banging eachother in front of the open living room window or something?

Anonymous User
August 22, 2005
Feh - you didn't miss anything. Same shit, different day. They were childfree. Therefore they were perverted, evil, died slow, miserable deaths which they undoubtedly deserved, and so forth and so on. Not at all original or entertaining.
Feh
August 22, 2005
Well, you know, those old folks, they should keep out of sight. It makes me sad to be reminded of death.

-just being sarcastic.
Denise
August 23, 2005
Like Feh, I didn't see the original rant.

I get the jist now, from SC. I agree with Mercurior1, two people so deeply in love that there is just no room for brats. A perfect life.

This Dave idiot is more likely the one that is bitter that he bred. People often sour grape things they passed up on, and cannot re-net.
sportscar fanatic
August 23, 2005
Thanks for removing that.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.