Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

country glurge

Posted by anoon 
anoon
country glurge
August 21, 2005
How fucking stupid. How about they just don't understand that the Cf person just lost a best friend/mother/father/husband etc. Lost their job/ just got diagnosed with a horrid disease, etc. is sick and tired of hearing how their problems don't matter because if you are a breeder, you are more deserving of sympathy, comfort and understanding.

Bullshit.
Feh
Re: country glurge
August 22, 2005
Maybe, if you hadn't been such a breederiffic bitch and driven all your friends away, you'd have someone to look after your kids - OR - bring you some groceries, so you could mourn quietly and healthfully at home for a while.

I second the Bullshit.
CF Scorpio
August 22, 2005
Does anyone really ride around on a city bus with their kids the day after the kids' father dies? You'd think someone would have given them a ride to the funeral home so they wouldn't have to take the bus! You'd also think the kids would be depressed and sitting quietly if their dad had just died.
Feh
August 22, 2005
If the kids' dad was your usual abusive, drunken, country western maniac, they'd probably be happy he was dead. Still doesn't explain what they're all doing trekking around on the city busses inflicting themselves on others the day after though.

sports car fanatic
August 23, 2005
This is why I listen to jazz and hard rock.
mercurior 1
August 23, 2005
i prefer the blues with some soul a little bit of jazz, blues the song you play when your miserable and it cheers you up..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.